The online racing simulator
looks like the whole sladimasters server is here to get more appearance for a suggestion... oh well Big grin

a dedicated drifting car would be great, maybe as new variations but definitely dont mix them into the current cars, they're fine the way they are.

Quote from R-to :We are tired at this point to see lagging tweak drifting cars online because tweak softwares (tiretools & pro tweaker). We want in the game real FZR & XRR drifting cars or optional features for XRR & FZR that they can drift competively without lag.

Tell everyone to use only one tweak configuration and problem solved. I think server needs to have tweak settings executed too so basically it needs to be a local host for it to work perfect. Steering lock differences cause most of the harm so if you can get everyone to use same amount of steering lock it should eliminate the worst warping
#27 - R-to
Quote from nikopdr :

Tell everyone to use only one tweak configuration and problem solved. I think server needs to have tweak settings executed too so basically it needs to be a local host for it to work perfect. Steering lock differences cause most of the harm so if you can get everyone to use same amount of steering lock it should eliminate the worst warping

In SLADI Masters server drifting competitions all players use same settings. We use only tiretools and in the tiretools all players only can set steering lock on track 60 degrees and slickmod that we can use in FZR & XRR rear and front knobbly, hybrid, road normal and road super tyres. Thats all and we have still minor lagging/wrapping issues. This is so far the best solution what we have worked out. Those are playable indeed, we did have awsome drifting battles last winter, but we know that this can be better! So here is something what brings the game very fast new level and enjoyable. Drifting versions of XRR and FZR, those we need.

Check out this SLADI Masters promo video:
Yes please Smile
yes!
Someone who’s not a Finn leaves a comment

Looks like this wasn’t planned at all as only Finns are commenting, many of them with 1 forum post only
#31 - R-to
Quote from delis :Someone who’s not a Finn leaves a comment

Looks like this wasn’t planned at all as only Finns are commenting, many of them with 1 forum post only

This is for everybody. SLADI Masters - eMotorsport drifting kilpasarja is only for finnish drifters, but the cars what we need and want is for everybody. So you can suggest them too if you want.
Quote from R-to :This is for everybody. SLADI Masters - eMotorsport drifting kilpasarja is only for finnish drifters, but the cars what we need and want is for everybody. So you can suggest them too if you want.

The only drifting I've done is this:
Here I am breaking the chain... Btw I like the idea. (nvm I didn't break the chain lol)
Great idea! This will make the game sales to go up and the players to be more happy... If this idea comes true its gonna be great because this TWEAKER is laggy ASF
it would be great man what a great ideaThumbs up
This game need it sure
I used to drift before a lot... but then I got bored and advanced to do something else.

However, +1 for this idea no matter what.
Quote from R-to :In SLADI Masters server drifting competitions all players use same settings. We use only tiretools and in the tiretools all players only can set steering lock on track 60 degrees and slickmod that we can use in FZR & XRR rear and front knobbly, hybrid, road normal and road super tyres. Thats all and we have still minor lagging/wrapping issues. This is so far the best solution what we have worked out. Those are playable indeed, we did have awsome drifting battles last winter, but we know that this can be better! So here is something what brings the game very fast new level and enjoyable. Drifting versions of XRR and FZR, those we need.

That's not a bad idea, i remember around 7-9 years ago fat-oil who created NTO hosted a minicompetition with his team, which was unrestricted in tweak so there was around 500hp and 500kg disparity between all taking part. It all seemed to work quite fine however the steering lock and difference in tire sizes really seemed to create most of the lag.

Maybe if it would be possible to somehow make these modifications visible to other drivers in a modified server, as in if every client would send their car power/torque, wheel and steering lock settings to the host and the host would send this data to others so the others see your car with your settings, it would work without any extra issues and every car wouldn't wiggle around because of the setting differences. That might be impossible though, i'm not an expert in coding Tongue

ps. haluatko heittää salasanaa servulle? voisin tulla joskus käymään koittamassa kanssa netissä modatuilla autoilla pitkästä aikaa Tongue
#39 - R-to
Liity tänne facebook ryhmään meidän kans ja myös discordiin. Kun sut hyväksytään sisään niin lue ryhmän kuvaus, sieltä löydät serverin salasanan ja muut meidän säännöt. Meidän kisakausi 2020 alkaa vasta 3.11.2019, että vielä ehtii hyvin mukaan. https://www.facebook.com/groups/221040245101744/
Yes, Live for speed needs these updates and fast! Winter is coming so we have a lots of time for drifting.
Quote from FightGamingBG :Great idea! This will make the game sales to go up and the players to be more happy... If this idea comes true its gonna be great because this TWEAKER is laggy ASF

well, you don't have a license, so you couldn't drive those cars anyway

...or are you using a cracked version?
Perkele a lot of Fins here that like these cars. Would be cool to have the option to use normal tires on GTR cars for sure, and some steering lock. Couldn't harm racing I guess.
I'm not into drifting, but to be honest, I'm surprised LFS never got a dedicated drift car considering the drifting community is, and has always been, a big part of this game.

Even as someone who has no interest in drifting, I know this is something that needs to happen.
I'd rather have some rally tyres on XFR and UFR
that would be awesome!
This will definately be a thing if it would ever happen. The newer games just suck at drifting simulation, this is why we run LFS championships Smile

it's really easy to overlook GFX if the cars run as they should Omg omg omg

So thumbs up for the idea from hete, too, i'm pretty sure a lot of championships will be run if there would be the cars without tweaking...
Hey. drifting cars upgrade would be a really good lfs game
Like this?
I mean the idea is cool, but I doubt it will actually get implemented into LFS.

Competive XRR & FZR drifting cars
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG