The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from teppari :...

The autoexec.lfs file (not folder) has to be directly in the script folder. It will not work if it's in a subfolder.

Move the autoexec.lfs file from the autoexec.lfs folder to the script folder so the path is "...\data\script\autoexec.lfs" not "...\data\script\autoexec.lfs\autoexec.lfs".

(you will probably have to rename the autoexec.lfs folder before moving the file because for some reason Windows doesn't allow names of files and folders to be same)
Quote from teppari :I took some screenshots... I created this text file from upper left corner (I have Windows 10).

ehh...
just download autoexec.zip from my attachment and extract it to your data\script folder

Quote from teppari :I have no idea about that last part of your message ("Hide extensions for known file types" thing)

I wat talking about this (tiedostotunnisteet):
Attached images
explorer_2018-11-09_21-04-54.png
Attached files
autoexec.zip - 309 B - 512 views
Quote from Draggo :ehh...
just download autoexec.zip from my attachment and extract it to your data\script folder

Big thanks Draggo, it worked finally! Autoexec installed successfully was that message now, good! Thumbs upLFS
How do you read the layout objects?
Nice
I cant download it anyhow, pc just locking it as a virus
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech
Hello there. I have a question. I have been using your program without problems for 2 years, but I have encountered such an error. What is the solution? Have a nice day.

Note : The server password and the administrator password are also blank.

Translate by Google.

I have a question for DANIEL-CRO... Will it be there an update where LFS Lazy supports more than 256x256 resolution?
Quote from DfndR : Hello there. I have a question. I have been using your program without problems for 2 years, but I have encountered such an error. What is the solution? Have a nice day.

Note : The server password and the administrator password are also blank.

Translate by Google.

Hi! I don't think you need both the server password and the administrator password for the basic functions of LFSLazy to work.
Quote from Ante Bekavac :I have a question for DANIEL-CRO... Will it be there an update where LFS Lazy supports more than 256x256 resolution?

Trust me I am high res freak. Dashboard in LFS is drawn on 256×256 surface. Using higher resolution textures would have no effect.
Perhaps that could change if the cars will be updated (after track graphic update is done/released)? Smile We will hope.
Hey Daniel, I think you expect this question after seeing the test patch thread. Can we expect LFSLazy to be updated for 0.6T2?
Hey, I'll look into it at evening. But it may take a little while to update dashboard because "Increased resolution of dashboard texture" Big grin

Also I guess LFSLazy stutterless screenshot feature is no longer required because "Faster saving of screenshots when you press CTRL+S"
@DANIEL-CRO

1. For LFSLazy dashboards, (specifically on XRG) would it be possible to have oil and engine temp needles next to the dials?

When I try move them they only show either between the dials, or above the shifter (middle of car - XRG).

2. If it is not possible to fix (1.), would it be possible to add linear oil and engine temp gauges? (so they can be used as OilLin and TempLin, displayed where the dials typically are in XRG).

Screenshots of the WIP (with permission from Vano Paniashvili):
a.) as you can see the oil and engine temp gauges underneath the RPM dial doesn't have the respective needles. I'm trying to either add needles to both of them, or make them lin-gauges.
b.) I don't want to have to edit the .dds files as well, as its nice to keep the whole mod within one gauges folder.

Attached images
2019-03-08 20-38-40.261.jpg
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hey, I'll look into it at evening. But it may take a little while to update dashboard because "Increased resolution of dashboard texture" Big grin

Also I guess LFSLazy stutterless screenshot feature is no longer required because "Faster saving of screenshots when you press CTRL+S"

Yesterday I updated my version of Lazy to work with test patch. However dashboard is now drawn in 512x512 (before 256x256). I also did required changes that dashboard is drawn at correct resolution, however that required me to scale up all individual png textures by 2. Also multiply all x and y positions. Downside is that all current gauges should be manually converted prior to use. I really want to do that automatically to keep all current gauges compatible.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Yesterday I updated my version of Lazy to work with test patch. However dashboard is now drawn in 512x512 (before 256x256). I also did required changes that dashboard is drawn at correct resolution, however that required me to scale up all individual png textures by 2. Also multiply all x and y positions. Downside is that all current gauges should be manually converted prior to use. I really want to do that automatically to keep all current gauges compatible.

@DANIEL_CRO

So will the oil/engine temp gauges get fixed in the new update, so they can be shown underneath the dials?

The same issue also exists with the handbrake and lights, dunno if that's to do with LFSLazy or LFS.

*EDIT: nvm I managed to move the oil and temp gauges to a place under the RPM gauge by setting them to (1,0) and working from there.
hi guys lazy gauges is small what do you gauges is big
Hello Daniel , Can You Update To "U" Version , Pleass
We know, he is going! xD
you need updata bro. new verion
IIRC he said he doesn't play LFS anymore so no he doesn't need updata bro. We do.
Really??????
Haha, sorry for waiting. I expect to release update tomorrow evening. I did some nice work on code. It will ne compatible with old version, all the coordinates are auto recalculated.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Haha, sorry for waiting. I expect to release update tomorrow evening. I did some nice work on code. It will ne compatible with old version, all the coordinates are auto recalculated.

You are our saviour, Daniel Heart

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG