The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Mikus1212 :Depending on your online activity you are not using s2.

If you talk about me, I do not know how to answer you ... Each of us has a favorite track, Yes I love rally, and play it with great pleasure. This does not mean I do not use my gift. I have not hidden my online status, I have nothing to hide from you. In fact, I sold my steering wheel a while ago, for obvious reasons ... Nevertheless, I am still an active player, and I will be ahead. We are witnesses to many people who have received a gift that has not been playing for months, I'm not one of them. I've been on a cruise for some time, I like the big community there and the strict rules. This is also an activity. This summer I plan to buy a steering wheel again, and I will start working on my times again. I spend half of my day in this game today, it will also and tomorrow, so it will be another day, and another day, and another day.....
"...so it will be another day, and another day, and another day..."
I can assume that you are violating a patent for this style Mr.Xabales
Quote from =EL 34= :"...so it will be another day, and another day, and another day..."
I can assume that you are violating a patent for this style Mr.Xabales

What do you mean with this post?

Edit - Kris I apologize for going into unnecessary disputes.
Guys u don't see cruising in stats just extra distance Smile
Quote from kristofferandersen :Congrats to Noupdates for winning todays unexpected giveaway

I do not play like that! Where was the "team" ?! I am saddened.
I don't understand cruisers, I just don't.

It's like playing Counter Strike for the plot.
Quote from Spiiiky :I don't understand cruisers, I just don't.

It's like playing Counter Strike for the plot.

It's the community - it's fun to just talk with people and on top of that you get a relaxing drive around the track.
I'd like to recommend Ayoub2016 as the next prize winner. He is very enthusiastic person, priorities safety and is very fast XFG driver.
night. I'm tired. I'm very happy. unexpectedly, very unexpectedly.
Thankyou so much Drammen Racing Center, and personally Kristoffer (aka Karlsson) Andersen. Flew to the baby and gave a car of wheelbarrows and tracks for his birthday.

Quote from jackson93 :I'd like to recommend Ayoub2016

I agree. "shitass" today (already yesterday) on the podium, 3rd. We finished an amazing race in 31 circles. Noupdates aka Peugot205 5th, EL_34 6th... 1st Rognar1000, 2th Michael Jackson93

so... Tigra mode:

jmp jmp jmp JMP jmp JMP jmp jmp jmp JMP JMP JMP jmp jmp jmp
Good for you EL34. See you on track.
Im in , And ThankYou For The Giveaways Smile
i'm in
I don't know if i had to write another comment after a license is given? Should I? BTW wish you many PBs EL 34 Big grin just dont forget about the little demo servers, want to have a ride with you
Quote from nikolai_01 :I don't know if i had to write another comment after a license is given? Should I? BTW wish you many PBs EL 34 Big grin just dont forget about the little demo servers, want to have a ride with you

I haven't thought much about that, lets do it this way. I'll make a Google Sheets document and link it to the main post. That way everyone will see if they're in or not. We can also prevent all the thread bumps :-)
Im in!
S2 -> S3
In LFS since 2k4
;p
Hi! I would like s2 because i started almost a year ago, i'm starting to get bored over demo, i always wanted to try the Kyoto Ring Oval layout,and i can't afford it. It would be so awesome if you count me in.
First time in a long time I see such a generousity. I'd like to participate, sign me up on the spreadsheet Smile
Still in Smile
(Do I have to write this every month, or?)
Quote from CyanOnur :Still in Smile
(Do I have to write this every month, or?)

If you're in the list, there will be no need for that.
I'm in.
24H To Go Wink , I Hope i will Win
So Good Luck
In 12.03.2017 i have won here S1 Big grin Now its a time for S2! xD good luck everyone!
-
(nikolai_01) DELETED by nikolai_01
Quote from Martizzz :

For todays winner, congrats Martiz! Hope you have fun :-)
Quote from kristofferandersen :For todays winner, congrats Martiz! Hope you have fun :-)

Thank u really much kris i hope to see u on the servers and maybe play some time your a really kind person to do this Heart Big grinLFS
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG