I'm in.
-
(mmaa623) DELETED by mmaa623 : Wrong word
I'm in. I would like an s2 license
S3 upgrade avaiable Big grin if so yes i'm in
I'm in! I really want to have a license S2 Big grin
I'm in
I'm not quite sure which part of
Quote from kristofferandersen :I'll be using this thread for future giveaways.

means that he has announced a new giveaway, why are y'all saying I'm in when its still January and the February giveaway hasn't begun yet Face -> palm
Hi there) Im in)
I was playing on pereulok, because i havent money to buy license(with new prices too( ). I was have about 37000 km on pereulok in 1.5-2 years. But now i want to play on cruise servers(not only) on license, so ill try here) Thank you for your attention!) Good luck!
Quote from mick2000 :Hi there) Im in)
I was playing on pereulok, because i havent money to buy license(with new prices too( ). I was have about 37000 km on pereulok in 1.5-2 years. But now i want to play on cruise servers(not only) on license, so ill try here) Thank you for your attention!) Good luck!

"I use crack to play LFS for years because I like to get stuff for free without paying, so now that the crack stops working I want this game for free"

People like you should NEVER win any giveaways whatsoever, f*****g disgraceful.
Quote from BeNoM :"I use crack to play LFS for years because I like to get stuff for free without paying, so now that the crack stops working I want this game for free"

People like you should NEVER win any giveaways whatsoever, f*****g disgraceful.

Well said. I don't think anything really comes out of these giveaways.
They are thankful and all, but they'll probably just expect more of it. I've spent £130 so far.
I`m in. I Played Same Track For Long Now So I Need An Upgrade.
-
(Hakseli90) DELETED by Hakseli90 : rant completely unrelated to the topic.
Would be nice to enter this giveaway - i know my stats are not the best , but i am gonna play serius on licensed server.
Lol so many good guys online that play demo for years 50k km 10k+ laps but these guys never on forum Smile

But I think they deserve it moreThumbs up
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift : wrong post
I want to participate in the event with my statistics.

I have in the demo more time than years has my son xD, that last S2 that is free. My stats are from Ancestral Aliens I am the oldest being left in the demo.

Take a quick look at my kilometers that is to hallucinate for who say that Bmw engines are bad haha, and without changing or oil ...

I have been running for years with the best drivers of LFS and I am sure that many will know my surveys and my record, I would like to try that license S2

Greetings to all, C3R3ZO ..
yes i'm in Big grin
I'm in
I'm in.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :If those stats are real, you should get immediately licence no matter what!

Quote from Hakseli90 :This guy deserves the license. His stats are insane.

Quote from MandulAA :wow, your stats are truly epic, also those PBs!

Wow. Thats crazy! I can't even wait till February. You're getting that license NOW.
Sent PM.
just asking if someone who got a pass from his friend to play in his second account, can that count or not ?

ps. i was looking for the new test patch and i so Giveawy S2, and come to ask.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Wow. Thats crazy! I can't even wait till February. You're getting that license NOW.
Sent PM.

So is the giveaway over? Schwitz
Na shouldn't be over..?

edit : well, that's february over
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG