The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
Do want!
Since I play on tofu server where the track is reversed... not sure my stats are accurate.
Daily active since august, when I finished my DIY playseat. Tongue
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
Why have you forsaken me, Master...
Oh i posted my reply in a different topic.
OICHE(*QROCKEX@&*^COHQNMCELQ@HNTRCOLRWNFMUQPR*MF
Grats Kayaman Smile
Hello, is there still a opportunity for a S1 -> S2 vouch?
I would love s2 iw played the lfs demo for so long. And dont have money to actualy buy s2 license.
Quote from Martizzz :I would love s2 iw played the lfs demo for so long. And dont have money to actualy buy s2 license.

What you do mean on "I have played demo for so long" when your account was made before one month and it has 0 miles? Looney Those cracked users.. Omg omg omg
Hehe he joined few weeks ago Loool
A few weeks is a long time when you have the attention span of a goldfish.
If its still active, im in! Smile
I would love an S2 account because I've been playing this game for a very long time and the Blackwood track has done its time for me.
Quote from crazyboy232 :What you do mean on "I have played demo for so long" when your account was made before one month and it has 0 miles? Looney Those cracked users.. Omg omg omg

Yes i played cracked on drift servers for about 2years becuse i don't have money to buy the license
Quote from Martizzz :Yes i played cracked on drift servers for about 2years becuse i don't have money to buy the license

Dead banana
Quote from Martizzz :Yes i played cracked on drift servers for about 2years becuse i don't have money to buy the license

Reposting my old post...

"I use crack to play LFS for years because I like to get stuff for free without paying, so now that the crack stops working I want this game for free"

People like you should NEVER win any giveaways whatsoever, f*****g disgraceful.

No, for people who play on cracked servers simply don't WANT to pay.
I was 12 when my brother introduced me to LFS, you think I was rich? No.
You think I bought it? Yes.
I played Demo, then tried my brothers license and bought my own (well, my dad did).
Quote from kristofferandersen :No, for people who play on cracked servers simply don't WANT to pay.
I played Demo, then tried my brothers license and bought my own (well, my dad did).

I would pay and buy the s2 but i dont have credit card and u know my parents are one of the type who dont pay for games even if i would have the money
Quote from Martizzz :I would pay and buy the s2 but i dont have credit card and u know my parents are one of the type who dont pay for games even if i would have the money

Depending on your parents is something you have to not do eventually.
If you actually worked and got paid you might find it a little less of a problem..? Dead banana
Quote from MicroSpecV :Depending on your parents is something you have to not do eventually.
If you actually worked and got paid you might find it a little less of a problem..? Dead banana

Ya i worked i got paid a bit but i tryed to talk my parent to buy the s2 and they just said that its just not worth to spend money on games
Quote from Martizzz :Ya i worked i got paid a bit but i tryed to talk my parent to buy the s2 and they just said that its just not worth to spend money on games

I'm not too sure.... but I'm certain if you work longer you earn a bigger sum of money... thought of working longer than 1 day?
Unless you're paid 1 rupee per hour, then find a new job Rofl
Quote from MicroSpecV :I'm not too sure.... but I'm certain if you work longer you earn a bigger sum of money... thought of working longer than 1 day?
Unless you're paid 1 rupee per hour, then find a new job Rofl

Iwe worked for 1 mounth and got 300euros from those 280 euros i spent on my pc
*Anxiously awaits 4th giveaway*
I guess we need to wait until February for Kristoff to get his monthly salary Big grin
Quote from ltras23 :*Anxiously awaits 4th giveaway*
I guess we need to wait until February for Kristoff to get his monthly salary Big grin

Lets first hope if Kristoff will do the 4th giveaway Big grin
Quote from Martizzz :Iwe worked for 1 mounth and got 300euros from those 280 euros i spent on my pc

Now imagine working 10 years for free.

Because that's what game developers should do, according to you/your parents.

But then again, that's ok, because creating games is just fun, all day fun, all day and night fun, I mean all 7 days in week fun, all we had was lot of fun, and games, and fun...

I will stop here, because my post-trauma-syndrome of burnt-out game developer kicked in a bit too fast...
Quote from kristofferandersen :No, for people who play on cracked servers simply don't WANT to pay.

That does not involve everybody. There is always few who makes exception

EDIT: It does not mean I support it though.
Quote from Ped7g :Now imagine working 10 years for free.

Because that's what game developers should do, according to you/your parents.

But then again, that's ok, because creating games is just fun, all day fun, all day and night fun, I mean all 7 days in week fun, all we had was lot of fun, and games, and fun...

I will stop here, because my post-trauma-syndrome of burnt-out game developer kicked in a bit too fast...

The developers shouldn't work for free but i just wanted to say that some people like u and other can afford to buy games like that but i cant.
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG