The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(776 posts, started )
Quote from nikolai_01 :I don't know if i had to write another comment after a license is given? Should I? BTW wish you many PBs EL 34 Big grin just dont forget about the little demo servers, want to have a ride with you

I haven't thought much about that, lets do it this way. I'll make a Google Sheets document and link it to the main post. That way everyone will see if they're in or not. We can also prevent all the thread bumps :-)
Im in!
S2 -> S3
In LFS since 2k4
;p
Hi! I would like s2 because i started almost a year ago, i'm starting to get bored over demo, i always wanted to try the Kyoto Ring Oval layout,and i can't afford it. It would be so awesome if you count me in.
First time in a long time I see such a generousity. I'd like to participate, sign me up on the spreadsheet Smile
Still in Smile
(Do I have to write this every month, or?)
Quote from CyanOnur :Still in Smile
(Do I have to write this every month, or?)

If you're in the list, there will be no need for that.
I'm in.
24H To Go Wink , I Hope i will Win
So Good Luck
In 12.03.2017 i have won here S1 Big grin Now its a time for S2! xD good luck everyone!
-
(nikolai_01) DELETED by nikolai_01
Quote from Martizzz :

For todays winner, congrats Martiz! Hope you have fun :-)
Quote from kristofferandersen :For todays winner, congrats Martiz! Hope you have fun :-)

Thank u really much kris i hope to see u on the servers and maybe play some time your a really kind person to do this Heart Big grinLFS
Quote from Martizzz :Thank u really much kris i hope to see u on the servers and maybe play some time your a really kind person to do this Heart Big grinLFS

Thank you.
See you online Wink
Congrat #Martizzz
Gratz Martizz
in for s3 Smile
Have fun in the S2 Martizz
Thanks all ill definetlly will have fun
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
Im in for S1
Im in
Yeah I can't afford it, my family is rather poor tbh... im running a windows vista computer and my fam could hardly afford the dfgt im using.. If the giveaway is active now, I'm in please... It would be great to have a break such as free s2, as it is in my country 24 pounds! but everywhere else 12 pounds :v Anyways, please read this if you can.
I read it. Not impressive. Here the race, "ride" can be in other games. Underground 2, TDU, Over9000etc.
Im in Smile
A little place for me for S3 ... Shrug
im in to upgrade s3.

S2 Giveaway
(776 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG