The online racing simulator
The future of live for speed ?
(9 posts, closed, started )
Hello there, so i've been a player for quite some time, i'm not any good or pro driver, i am a noob, but compared to the first years where there was tons of players online and now with barely half a track filled, it's all about drifts servers.
There is a serious lack of content in the game when it comes to cars and improvements..
In my opinion the game should try to catch the hype going on now on racing games, this is 2018 not 2008

And please no "another one complaining" "the community revives the game" etc etc etc

Yes i will complain when the game is not even improving on the good rate and the community won't play if there is lack of updates and new content...
#2 - lucaf
Sounds like you haven't read Scawen's latest comments here on the forum
Another thread about same things... You guys trolling already or what?
#4 - Sobis
Quote from RaZMorocco :And please no "another one complaining" "the community revives the game" etc etc etc

But what else do you expect us to say? The development team is small so it can't pump out updates that rapidly...
#5 - Racon
Give me all your money, and please no "I don't want to" or "why should I?"
I dont understand, if someone feels sad about this, if someone feeld betrayed about this, if someone doesnt want to throw money in this game anymore, why doesnt he just quit this forum instead of bitching about this?

I've left since years ago... and i only occasionally click my bookmarked LFS website just to have a peek if something serious going on.
IF not, i just close the tab.
Quote from RaZMorocco :Hello there, so i've been a player for quite some time, i'm not any good or pro driver, i am a noob, but compared to the first years where there was tons of players online and now with barely half a track filled, it's all about drifts servers.

Back then people didn't have so many games to play, they should play LFS or rFactor, and some people used to play GT5, GT6, some used to play Forza 3 and 4, but LFS physics was and still is much better than these franchise.

Now we have iRacing, Assetto Corsa with tons of cars and track mods, which is what people want to see on LFS and we also have rFactor 2, Project Cars 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 for PC, better saying now we have more options to spend the time, with simulation games and tons of arcade games and for PC, and that's why people aren't so interested only on LFS.

Quote from RaZMorocco :There is a serious lack of content in the game when it comes to cars and improvements..

You can count in a single hand how many people work on LFS, it's not even smart to compare it with the new era games that we got now, and if you read the lastest post of Scawen you'll see that the game it's not "dead"

Quote from RaZMorocco :Yes i will complain when the game is not even improving on the good rate and the community won't play if there is lack of updates and new content...

You complain about something but you dont support the devs, how do you want something good in return?
/thread
-
(FreeScirocco) DELETED by Scawen : unpleasant - please do not say nasty things so your posts get reported
-
(lucaf) DELETED by Scawen : replies to a post that is now deleted
-
(FreeScirocco) DELETED by Scawen : replies to a post that is now deleted
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG