The online racing simulator
Super super super. Guys remember to backup old version of LFS for later watching offline all super replay files from old golden Blackwood years Big grin
<3
Quote from tankslacno :By the way, I think you forgot to mention one thing about the changes from 0.6Q to 0.6R. That is:
- (Various/Some/Many) Translations updated - thank you translators!

Without that, I actually couldn't tell for sure that if translations were updated or not until I made a fresh installation of LFS. At least some of them are updated though.

Ah yeah because for once I didn't add any translation lines. I always do check for any updated translations and put them in test patches and the final update. Thank you for yours! Smile

Quote from BeNoM :Scawen how come after updating there's file in my main LFS folder called "lfs_restart.bin" ?

Normally that should be deleted by the LFS restarter program. It is a data file that LFS saves to tell the restarter program the sequence of patches to install.

Don't know why it's still there, but you can safely delete it if your update has been successful.
Quote from Naxim77 :Hola, esta excelente el nuevo circuito de Blackwood, muchas gracias por la actualización, quería avisar, no se si este será el medio, en un servidor del Demo para los FBM, te kikea el servidor, dice que por razones de seguridad, cuando bajas cierto tiempo, kikea automaticamente, muchas gracias

AIRIO and other InSims programs need to be told that the circuit is different, so sector times may be 'wierd'. Just wait until server owner realises and fixes it.
Quote from Scawen :Normally that should be deleted by the LFS restarter program. It is a data file that LFS saves to tell the restarter program the sequence of patches to install.

Don't know why it's still there, but you can safely delete it if your update has been successful.

Ok, thanks Smile
Thank you very much developers about this! Keep up the good work! Smile
cool, thanks for the hard work.
will check this out tomorrow Big grin
Quote from Whiskey :AIRIO and other InSims programs need to be told that the circuit is different, so sector times may be 'wierd'. Just wait until server owner realises and fixes it.

Muchas gracias por la respuesta, estoy muy feliz con el circuito, quedo espectacular, muy moderno en todos los sentidos, saludos y felicidades.
Nice update.

Thumbs up!

LFS
why ndr not cityliga logos?
Awesome ! LFS
Quote from Naxim77 :Muchas gracias por la respuesta, estoy muy feliz con el circuito, quedo espectacular, muy moderno en todos los sentidos, saludos y felicidades.

I haven't tried it yet, but seeing screenshots it does look pretty nice, indeed.
Clipping through* bug, discovered by a player

EDIT2: Found a misplacement at the end of the straight, where the tire stacks are. Screenshot says all
Attached images
lfs_00000018.jpg
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
lfs_00000028.jpg
I think our Online statistics (old bl1/bl2)in lfsworld.net need to be deleted.
Quote from k_badam :why ndr not cityliga logos?

Because Deko bribed'em with his premium sammich... Tilt
I try to upload new blackwood layout file on my host on lfs.net/hosts, but i get message "the file xxx.lyt is not a valid or usable layout". Tried with 2 different fresh layouts.

edit: thanks now works Smile
Quote from lucaf :I try to upload new blackwood layout file on my host on lfs.net/hosts, but i get message "the file xxx.lyt is not a valid or usable layout". Tried with 2 different fresh layouts

Fixed
All is good, everything seems to be in place so far. Only noticed weird/missing TV cam in BL2 chicane-less place, which could use something different, as it looks a bit weird.
Thanks for the update and keep it up!

Ladys and Gentleman........start your Engines

Omg omg omg
Quote from Xenix74 :
Ladys and Gentleman........start your Engines

Omg omg omg

That sound when they start the engine Shy
as i have said before graphically an excellent job but those kerbs are horrible and pretty much ruin blackwood
With over 50.000 laps on the old blackwood alone i cant see myself adjusting, if the historic blackwood was 100% original then it would not be to bad
Quote from BeNoM :That sound when they start the engine Shy

Yeahhh!!!Na-na

Scavier....... you know what to do Uhmm

New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG