The online racing simulator
Quote from franc51 :Are you really saying that you have to ignore anything anyone says to you? I don't think so. Yes, there are thing you can pass, but there's a limit.

Well, you are your own's person so don't *have* to do anything. However, the ability to stay above any irrelevant or inflammatory babbling is pretty useful and not just behind a computer keyboard. Spitting obvious trollbaits, ad hominem insults and empty rants is similar to shooting blanks. They cannot really hurt you *unless* you start to react to them. Whenever you are in the middle of an argument and see your opponent resort to these, it is a sign that you are winning and our opponent has run out of live ammunition to fight you. If you sink to his level and allow him to turn a battle of facts, reason and logic into a pissing contest, you lose. If you keep it together, you can both win and earn some respect of others for your mature behavior. I think the second option is worth taking a few verbal punches, right?
3576fyp8j;juio;luoj;rtuhtgugyk

xfyxujfyhfdjg
Quote from Franky.S :3576fyp8j;juio;luoj;rtuhtgugyk

xfyxujfyhfdjg

I never thought about it that way, I completely agree!

xfyxujfyhfdjg

Wise words, Sir, God bless ya!

xfyxujfyhfdjg

Nice last words for this topic I guess. Good summary Thumbs up

xfyxujfyhfdjg

Ok guys I'll try do crack thisDead banana
It's secret code available only to S1 license owners. You can try to crack it, but this is way over your skills.

xfyxujfyhfdjg

"3rd of May, 1976... for yours. Pereulok ate joy; Javelin unit illuminati options; loading unit on joy;

Raiding the unit hoax to gameplay - unit gone your kernel

eXtremely fierceful yelling. eXtremely uniting javelin. Find your hoax. Fill days joy gameplay."
inb4 this gets locked Tongue
Nah... it suddenly became the best topic on the forum Big grin
Quote from sermilan :Nah... it suddenly became the best topic on the forum Big grin

Yeah, it closely beats the "STDs thread" and anything authored by AtomAnt. I suppose that we all deserved an XMas giftSmile
Quote from MadCatX :Yeah, it closely beats the "STDs thread" and anything authored by AtomAnt. I suppose that we all deserved an XMas giftSmile

OMG can you link that thread please? Big grin
lmfao Rofl
I believe that's just an IP host,these have been there for 10 years. To join you need enter specific IP,you cannot see it in some pirated LFSW rip-off,there's no automatic skin download,no stats tracking. I bet there are many more of them out there,the owner is just too stupid to turn off one option in airio that shows them in airio website.
Yes,it's still wrong,but at least they don't have the luxury of master server,which should make them look up on licenced environment.
If you click through the user names on the airio site it shows most of (the ones that havent hidden their stats that is) them have next to no miles driven and none of them are showing as having previously raced online with LFSWorld nor do they have any pb's stored.
Lol the IP cracks are still stuck on 6H/S2.So it's obviously not gonna last forever
But why are we having these conversations on the 'OFFICIAL FORUM.'

Yes, games are pirated but I think this forum should focus on the conversation of 'LICENSED MEMBERS', that is people who actually care enough about what Scrawen, Victor, Eric, are doing to actually give them money as compensation for the work they do.

If you want to pirate a game, get the phuq out of the 'OFFICIAL FORUM' and keep your opinions to yourself.

There is a conversation going on about 'abandonware' regarding RBR in a seperate thread, but I didn't think that LFS had reached that as there was still development going on.

Please let me know if LFS has reached that stage....

If it hasn't, lets focus on development yet to come, where S3 may go, etc.

And just ban people who support piracy please....

Happy 2017 all. Na-na
What stage? Guys are you seriously? Some people did say "a stop pereulok" at now do say "come on! hack a content of a track and do it editable" ))

It's really funny. Coz they don't have editable track and nevermind how get it now - legal or illegal methods.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG