The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer X NZ :Here you go you poor little scum who whine about paying for a game.
http://lfs.ya1.ru/forum/forum_19

Go and join this community and phuq of from here.

You can even create your own car, so much more fun than the legal game.

Seeing as this forum has chosen to embrace hacking this game I just thought I might as well join in as otherwise we might create North Korea or something......

I have S2 but I don't want forcing anyone to buy original game... In this price u can buy Assetto Corsa...

Quote from jujek :Move it to legal servers becouse u organize that on illegal servers.

I have more playes on illegal servers than I would probably have on legal servers >.<
Quote from franc51 :i meant people that are working on insims or servers.

You can't possibly say something about this because you haven't been a licensed member for years. All idea's and development requests are from the legal community not the illegal one.

Quote from versiu :I have S2 but I don't want forcing anyone to buy original game... In this price u can buy Assetto Corsa...

Yeah. So? I have an AC license, even the Nordschleife DLC, I never use it though because it's developed in a rubbish way (!). So, pretty crappy argument again.

Quote from versiu :I have more playes on illegal servers than I would probably have on legal servers >.<

Exactly the problem, thanks for clarifying this one more time
Quote from versiu :I have more playes on illegal servers than I would probably have on legal servers >.<

That's is the reason why i spam about pereulok here becouse you all don't wanna listen to me about moved to legal way and support devs You just saying i not buy becouse no updates or ac is better, i hope Scawen make new protection so new cracked server will die also becouse propably someone hosting that shit again after lfsp was closed.
Quote from cargame.nl :
Yeah. So? I have an AC license, even the Nordschleife DLC, I never use it though because it's developed in a rubbish way (!). So, pretty crappy argument again.

Rubish way? Paying 12pounds for one track is not rubish? In Assetto Corsa u have Nordschleife and some cars for 10euros! Another DLC's is cheaper and offer the same quality content...
Live For Speed is closed for modders when AC have support for mods...
Scawen say something about getting S3 you don't need to but it now you can do it later when it get more content read something about this then post here something abuot it. You always can buy ac with everything but you don't get good physics like in lfs.
Yes,rubbish way. AC's online mode is utterly retarded (well,at least for us,who are used to very user/admin friendly LFS). But do you see us going to AC forums critisising them? No. Just like noone makes you pay 12 pounds for one track.
Why AC is open for modders? Because it's released as ready product. Even if it's full with bugs,patched regulary just to fix them - which is considered as normal these days,where devs throw out in marked rushed product and then fix the vital issues while swimming in cash.
LFS is still in developement (yes,slow one,as devs have stated that they like to work with their own pace and don't want to hire extra workers),but they have plans to release track editor when LFS is considered finished. When it will be,noone knows,but at least we don't have sim full with bugs,where every next patch breaks the compatibility with all user content.
Quote from versiu :Paying 12pounds for one track is not rubish?

It's two tracks plus autocross and six cars. Quite a bargain for the amount of fun you can have. And for another twelve the possibilities are endless, some have years of fun with it. Do you know them? I bet you do.
Quote from cargame.nl :It's two tracks plus autocross and six cars. Quite a bargain for the amount of fun you can have. And for another twelve the possibilities are endless, some have years of fun with it. Do you know them? I bet you do.

Or, you want to promote a legal license for AC collecting dust? Hhmm you are smart no?

He talking about S3 upgrade. He is also from cracked servers so he come here for saying something about updates and 12 for rockingham or about slowly updates like most of people what come here when lfsp go down becouse he also can't play now on crack.
I will try create events on S2, bye.
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech : Nothing more than a waste of time
I was discussing with @dekojester about price the other day... hmmm
SOLUTION: Remove client side hosting options, force an update with some nice content that makes people WANT to play the new version, but they can't because no more crack servers available. Make it so servers can only be hosted/ rented by/from Live For Speed.

YES it sucks for those hosting their own dedicated servers legitimately, but you get rid of the crackers. LFS can host servers to admins at a nominal price, and I feel it benefits everyone. Maybe it cost more in the end, but at least there will be people using our servers.. food for thought, and I know folks who work hard on their servers won't like this, but it is one realistic way to fix the cracking problem.
Quote from franc51 :I have a question for you guys. Is there a cruise server that has 40 players on it everytime, 30 staff members, a 5 years perfectioned insim with everything you need, on real lfs? I think i know the answer. The point is that, this kind of things happen only when they are done illegal, awesome people, with awesome facts, happen only when it's not the time. Shall i say it? This kind of people are 10 times smarter than regular lfs players. I don't take sides, i only said my opinion, don't get offended.

Erm... yes? http://www.city-driving.co.uk. Properly moderated, nearly impossible to get on at peak time, 3 servers, multiple layouts, very experienced cops and admins and 10 years of insim development.

Oh, and all completely legal.
I can't believe this thread is still going - there is no way to justify cracked servers without that person making themselves sound like a self-entitled elitist. If you can't do it without insulting the intelligence of others, you can't do it.

That, and the fact that any discussion that encourages the perpetuation of piracy in any form is not allowed on this forum. Where the hell are the moderators in all this?
Quote from jujek :He talking about

You thought I didn't knew? Wink

People need to start to realize progress doesn't happen when there is no official environment anymore, you cannot make *any* demands when you are illegal. But people don't want to realize this because very egoistic nowadays, only thinking about themselves. In a few days it's Christmas but people have no clue what this is all about anymore also.. Only thing I see is demands for material stuff, poor people!
I love internet...That gave the opportunity for anyone to say anything and actually feel free to say it even if it doesn't make any point...

I assume that the fact devs haven't answered there say it all...Thumbs up
Quote from Shirtkicker :I can't believe this thread is still going - there is no way to justify cracked servers without that person making themselves sound like a self-entitled elitist. If you can't do it without insulting the intelligence of others, you can't do it.

That, and the fact that any discussion that encourages the perpetuation of piracy in any form is not allowed on this forum. Where the hell are the moderators in all this?

It seems to be the whole SJW fluster cluck that prevents Europeans from actually growing a pair.

It's interesting to read the Aussi/Kiwi opinions which are 100% agreed. This is despite the fact that online, this game has issues down here.
We still all have 0% agreement to game piracy.

Oh, sorry.... Clearly we can't hurt the pirates 'feelings' as they are entitled arseholes who's 'feelings' are far more important than anything else.......

I think it's time to close this topic. Everyone admitted that lfs is overpriced, and nobody is forced to buy it. It's like when i go to the store, and i see a 45$ chocolate, i love it, but i won't buy it. Please don't start making useless comments, just close this.
Quote from franc51 :Everyone admitted that lfs is overpriced

Care to share your source of definition "everyone"?
So you are basically lying yourself. Ok, i got it, lfs players love lfs, i appreciate that. But even if you buy lfs, and you are happy about your licence, it doesn't mean it was a good price, right? OR maybe for some of you it might be a good price because it's not a game, it's an addiction, i don't know. OR, idk. I really can't imagine.

I don't blame anyone! I know that lfs is a great game, and you can have a lot of fun, but this will not happen on real lfs server. Unless i'm wrong informed? Can you have fun on lfs servers mr Eclipsed?
yes you can.

this is really pathetic
Prove it. There's tons of youtube videos about cracked servers, where you can have a hell of a fun, but surprise, i can't find any real lfs vid. Just help me see the truth.
Quote from franc51 :...i can't find any real lfs vid. Just help me see the truth.

You couldn't see it even if it was flying by your own nose, you're that kind of a person. It's useless to show you anything.

Some 10 years a go I found out about LFS through a cracked game. But I was playing it offline. Tried all the cars and tracks and really, really liked it. So, in the next few months I saved some money and bought the license.
Not sure why i bother with your attitude but here are some random videos

Quote from franc51 :Can you have fun on lfs servers mr Eclipsed?

Yes,I can,and even more - I take care that more people have racing fun,here's proof: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/72825-Rony's-Tuesday's-Fun-Race/page/37 (it's just the last page of the event organized for 6 years).
But then again - there aren't 40 car grids like in your LFS version,full with cracker kiddies,but we sure do have our share of fun.

Considering the price - all you see is that the sim is based on decade old engine and has 20 cars with 8 track environments. That's all you get,when you would buy,right? Wrong! When you buy LFS,you get these 20 cars and 8 cars PLUS lifetime ability to use them,free updates,free of charge online mode with stats tracking,space on master server for your skins so everyone can see your paintschemes. At the end of all costs,the once to pay price isn't actually that big,but seems like you won't understand the idea,you just stubbornly compare price of LFS to some other games,offering just casual gameplay for a while.

PS. No,it's not an addiction that keeps me to LFS,it's my hobby. Some collect stamps,some climb mountains,some get drunk every weekend,some are racing.
I really don't understand ppl complaining about lfs price, ofc it isn't cheap when you compare it to casual games for avarage gamer, but this kinds of games you play like maximum for a few months and then got bored. After like 1 year they try to bring that game back to life so they create patch with new content, for which you have to pay the same price you've payed for game itself. On the other hand you pay £36 for lfs, getting whole game, every patch free of charge, great multiplayer, and you can be sure, that with S3, you will own every new content that will be released, since S3 isn't done yet, and im sure it will have a lot of new content added later on. If you aren't sure about S3 you can buy S2 and have pretty much same fun, an it will all last for years.

The major problem is that ppl, who are complaining, are comparing lfs to games, but lfs is racing simulator. Now go check prices of other simulators, and you will probably find out just like me, that most of them are a lot more expensive, and have worse physics engine. IMO lfs is one of the chipest racing simulators, with one payment, no subscriptions, no DLC's, and, again IMO, at least TOP3 physics simulation on the market (actually im 100% sure it has better physics than iRacing, similar to AC, and these two are considered as best of the best), which you can run easly on calculator, with outdated, but still nice looking graphics, and huge potential.

Cheers, Anici<3
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG