The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
Quote from cargame.nl :I never pirated LFS because it simply didn't exist seven years ago.

Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg Omg omg omg

Yes it did lol, there's been cracks since the 0.5 days so about 10 years
Is it so exciting?
Quote from Cyandic :I'll answer it for you, to new players in 2016...no, mostly the pricetag works like bug poison, it'll scare away new people, so the answer is obvious, they wont.
Do you really think they're going to let us try the license stuff? Rofl

Now for everyone:
I've checked the so blessed piracy-free iRacing and for me it looks way more appealing to new players, not to mention they're more competent in terms of nowadays videogaming industry competition, you wanted to hear it there you go LFS will loose to the new racing SIM titles coming out if it keeps this way, sorry.

@Bmxtwins you obviously have no idea what's happening here, have you even read what we such "criminal" exLFSP players said? Please.

Also don't pull out the "keyboard warrior" card, I would have said the same crap in person in front of an audience because its true.

You can't compare iRacing and LFS. The cost of LFS is equal to 3 cars on iRacing. That is disregarding the $100 yearly subscription. All you just succeeded in doing is making yourself look like a further cheap bastard. Unwilling to spend $45 for life on a game, but "$200+ a year looks appealing".

And yes, I read what you are saying, and it's downright idiotic. I agree that LFS' price should be decreased or put on sale, but stealing it because it is not does not make it OK.
Quote from Eclipsed :
Have fun with iPaying! Why they are "more competent"? Because they have huge staff in promotion alone - they know how to sell their stuff. What you won't find in advertisements is that iRacing is based on engine which is about same old as LFS's one,with polished up graphics. Also while you drool at advertisements promising tons of cars and tracks,you might not notice that you have to buy all the content and then pay subscription to be able to use it. No subscription - no chance to race. So you will end in endless cycle where you pay subscription so you can use bought content,and race all the time as you don't want to pay subscription for nothing. And you know what? At the end you're the one,who pays salary to promotion staff and everyone else. Yes,it's a perfect busness module if you're working at iRacing. It's also good for players,who cannot afford real racing as iRacing is few hundred bucks cheaper then real racing,so at the end you even save! Wink (ups,I should ask money from iRacing for this good advertisement Big grin )

Did I said I wanted to pay for it? NO I just said its more appealing and welcoming to new players gezz, someone named it out(cargame.nl relating with piracy), making me take a look at it, am I forbidden? By the way stop trying to be funny.

Quote from Bmxtwins :You can't compare iRacing and LFS. The cost of LFS is equal to 3 cars on iRacing. That is disregarding the $100 yearly subscription. All you just succeeded in doing is making yourself look like a further cheap bastard. Unwilling to spend $45 for life on a game, but "$200+ a year looks appealing".

And yes, I read what you are saying, and it's downright idiotic. I agree that LFS' price should be decreased or put on sale, but stealing it because it is not does not make it OK.

Same for you, I just said it looked more appealing I won't pay for it specially yearly, I'm just comparing in terms of development progress also I suggested the SALES + steamworks some pages back including others.

As mcmustang said before don't pull the "stealing" card ok? We're not trying to bring piracy back.
I only mentioned Iracing for the hosting part, nothing else. If you host in a controlled environment you can encrypt more easily , change encryption routines or start a case against someone who tries to do copyright infringement by creating a fake host.

In another way LFS does not survive, times have changed. Piracy is higher then ever, Pereulok is switched off, but for how long? Just a matter of time before it shows up again or someone else with the same structure. The new generation is too egoistic, you need different actions for this. Yes, walls..
Quote from Eclipsed : Or do you go to EA Sports and ask for free demo,where you can try ALL teams and players,so you can test the stuff that full game offers? You can apply this to every game in the market.

I play other game and where there are premium stuff and all. Yet they still let you test the premium content but not play multiplayer unless you buy it. Which is kinda great deal since the player can check it out and get addicted, otherwise they will just be scared off by the price.

The same game had decline in the community (it wasn't because of piracy since it cant be pirated, more like no one tried to do it and no one wants to since the game is accessible to anyone, offering fun for each type of players) and in order to counter that the devs released new content, improved graphics and fixed bugs that appeared.

And if you say "well then go play that game, what are you doing here?" you are quite non intelligent person. More like you are the reason why there is decline in the community. You are the one chasing away people.
Quote from mcmustang :I play other game and where there are premium stuff and all. Yet they still let you test the premium content but not play multiplayer unless you buy it. Which is kinda great deal since the player can check it out and get addicted, otherwise they will just be scared off by the price.

So let's assume (hypothetically) you have never cracked LFS,you have spare 24 pounds and like 500HP GTR cars. And also you have tried in demo all 3 cars,checked out how physics work,how graphics look like and how online mode funcions. You see in contents section and lfsmanual that S2 licence offers 3 different 500HP GTR cars. What do you think that these GTR cars suddenly act so much differentally from the demo slicks car FBM that it will be a huge dissapointment,waste of money? Or you think that Blackwood is the highest quality track and rest are quick made crappy ones? Well,if you have doubts about stuff,normal people search for info (you know,the things called google,bing and whatever is still there these days),check videos,read reviews. But not you - you demand free test for all "premium" content,because you have seen the same in some other game.

Quote from mcmustang :And if you say "well then go play that game, what are you doing here?" you are quite non intelligent person. More like you are the reason why there is decline in the community. You are the one chasing away people.

I'm active in LFS forum since 2010. Since about same time LFS's online activity is shrinking. Coincidents? Well,you just found out that it's not! Looking Ban me,give this guy a medal and free licence - he just saved the day! /sarcasm

I just have an allergy to moaning criticizers - some random people come here (in latest case from stopped cracker community),never ever ever EVER have conributed to LFS in any way and then criticize - this is not good,in other sims this is better,in other game everything else is so much better. How constructive is that? What do you expect now? That devs drop their plans and rush to change stuff so you are now satisfied? What color have the unicorns in the dreamland you live?

PS. One extremely intelligent dude already stated that people in LFSP are 10 times smarter then the ones here,since I'm just an average LFSW person,so that means I posess just 10% of the brain power of your kind. Of course I'm a non intelligent person! Cool

Quote from Cyandic :By the way stop trying to be funny.

Why? The topic cow$#!t anyway,so I just have some fun while it lasts. Razz
Mr eclipsed, don't need to be ironic. I already told you that i meant something else.

I don't really know why admins keep this topics open, there is really no point of them, all we do is argue without proper reasons.

I understood the rule, buy it or shut up, so now i'm waiting for an admin to say this and close the topics.
"all we do is argue without proper reasons. "

All the crack users do is argue without reason*

FTFY
I don't know what is worse, we arguing, or you insulting.
Wait, you found that insulting? You only would if you were a crack user, which in any case it's insulting to the devs if crack users complain on he forum.

Stop making up crap and trying to play the victim here, if you used LFS cracks and try to complain here then you can **** right off.

You don't see me going to the Ferrari dealership and complaining I can't afford a 488 so I go and steal one...

If you didn't use cracks then you wouldn't be insulted.
There's pigeon shot all over my chessboard Frown
One thing you don't know Benom, is that every single crack user is a potential buyer. What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us..? Yes, it's normal for us to complain, but it's not normal for you to insult ut. I won't fight for anything anymore, the rule is simple, buy it or shut up.
"every single crack user is a potential buyer"

Haha, no they're not. There's a demo of LFS with a HUGE amount of content for free, if they were a potential buyer they would've bought the game already because they've experienced enough.

Plus pretty much 99% of crack users are Brazilian kids who can't afford LFS.

"What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us"

Again, stop trying to play the victim here. You crack users literally spammed multiple posts all over this forum about stupid Pereulok not working.

1. That's **** ing disgusting to come here and complain about you piracy methods not working.

2. You people spammed a ton of posts in random sections on this forum

3. There were multiple kids making jokes about the devs and legit users, who then proceeded to swear and insult multiple legit users.

"it's normal for us to complain"

No it's not, this is the first time I've seen in my entire life people going into the official forum of a game and complaining about a crack not working. Well that's not entirely true, I've seen it before, but it was 1 user (not 50) and he got banned within minutes.

Seriously as of now, you can **** off and please never come back...
Quote from franc51 :One thing you don't know Benom, is that every single crack user is a potential buyer. What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us..? Yes, it's normal for us to complain, but it's not normal for you to insult ut. I won't fight for anything anymore, the rule is simple, buy it or shut up.

Some of the "crack users" (your words not mine) posting on here have accounts registered for more than a year (including yourself) and have openly admitted to using crack content for a long time, just how much time do you need to go from potential buyer to licence owner?

I'm sorry but you are really not helping yourself, I'm not sure what responses you're expecting?
Quote from GAVD999 :Some of the "crack users" (your words not mine) posting on here have accounts registered for more than a year (including yourself) and have openly admitted to using crack content for a long time, just how much time do you need to go from potential buyer to licence owner?

I'm sorry but you are really not helping yourself, I'm not sure what responses you're expecting?

Nowhere, i said like 4 times to close this topic, but admins are having fun with this.
Yes close this topic so no one else can see how utterly stupid you and your points are..
Quote from BeNoM :
Spoiler - click to reveal"every single crack user is a potential buyer"

Haha, no they're not. There's a demo of LFS with a HUGE amount of content for free, if they were a potential buyer they would've bought the game already because they've experienced enough.

Plus pretty much 99% of crack users are Brazilian kids who can't afford LFS.

"What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us"

Again, stop trying to play the victim here. You crack users literally spammed multiple posts all over this forum about stupid Pereulok not working.

1. That's **** ing disgusting to come here and complain about you piracy methods not working.

2. You people spammed a ton of posts in random sections on this forum

3. There were multiple kids making jokes about the devs and legit users, who then proceeded to swear and insult multiple legit users.

"it's normal for us to complain"

No it's not, this is the first time I've seen in my entire life people going into the official forum of a game and complaining about a crack not working. Well that's not entirely true, I've seen it before, but it was 1 user (not 50) and he got banned within minutes.

Seriously as of now, you can **** off and please never come back...

As far as I want to calm the heat, this is so damn true it hurts.
Thank you. Really a nice communitty here, i love it. If this is how you guys behave, it's not going to work anymore, cause you will lose the war. The games war.
So maybe don't come to the official forum of a game and complain about the crack not working and then maybe people will be nice to you...

It's not that hard to comprehend (obviously for you it is).
Quote from franc51 :Thank you. Really a nice communitty here, i love it. If this is how you guys behave, it's not going to work anymore, cause you will lose the war. The games war.

If you look away from all the recent crack topics and look at the rest of the forum you'll find it is actually a very friendly and helpful community, just some people don't set the best first impressions... Wink
Lose the war? never!
We have our super heros the DEVS Tongue
I didn't complain about the crack, i didn't take sides, i was just saying things. And i think you misunderstanded me.

GAVD999, i think insulting is not a part of the behave of a communitty, after all every single player represents lfs. And if this is how they represent it.. it's bad.

Even if we we're arguing, as long as i didn't insult anyone, i don't think i deserve to be insulted in such way. I didn't come here to TAKE sides or whatever, i came here to tell my opinions. And if they were wrong, i didn't deserve to be insulted.
"i didn't take sides"

It's pretty obvious you're trying to defend them/yourself.

"i was just saying things"

That you were...

Anyways I'm done here, it's pointless arguing with you.
Gosh, fine, don't believe me, like i have something to win if i lie.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG