The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
Few months back this kid wanted to have a free license voucher... That is exactly why I am against this free giveaway thing, the wrong people try to get this.

Quote from truckloader :I would say that LFSP had a better community imo.

if you are the best example of this, how great must it have been. Face -> palm

Quote from truckloader :But I have no access to the money I gained during those 2 summers of work. I already tried asking my parents to get it for me, but the answer is quite evident.

Your parents know you are a bad kid which cannot have responsibilities about money yet. Hurray! Some good parents still exist. What you do to get what you want in normal life? Stealing? I suppose so. Get caught by the cops, the rest of your life ruined.. Awesome future in front of you.

Seriously though, if you cannot have you are own money which you worked for, you have serious issues... You can try to reflect it back here with all kinds of "arguments" like 'you guys are poor also' but it's not really going to help, sorry. It's kids talk. Try to grow up, talk with your parents and try to do it in a smarter way then you do here and you might succeed.
-
(nkzx) DELETED by Scawen : vulgar insult
Quote from Scawen :Show us the game you've made that is better than LFS, that took you less time to develop than we have taken. Then we'll get the feeling you have some idea what you are talking about. Thanks.

Though this happened, It is also very difficult to buy LFS in China. The only proper way to buy LFS seems to pay by Paypal (other stuck due to Chinese network issue). However nearly all of the Chinese people don't have VISA or Mastercard,so it is still quite hard. Instead we use "China UnionPay",which is the only legal card issuer in China. Others? Alipay or Wechat Pay. Both are very popular in China. Me? I have VISA (to get it it is very complicated by bank) so its kind of alright.
I remember your name, you are using speedhacks on racing servers which is very mature. Because of this everything you say is air to me.

Ah right here you go.. Memory for useless stuff.. https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1795919#post1795919
Quote from cargame.nl :I remember your name, you are using speedhacks on racing servers which is very mature. Because of this everything you say is air to me.

Ah right here you go.. Memory for useless stuff.. https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1795919#post1795919

That's not good. He may be a cheater, but that doesn't make his opinion less valid than yours. And the fact that almost everyone is doing that with us Pereulok players feels pretty annoying.

The fact that we don't play LFS legally may be understanded as stealing, as well as his way of playing is understanded as cheating. And that is, indeed, enough reason to be mad or not like us, nor him. But that doesn't mean we don't know what we're talking about. We never asked to be forgiven for what we've done, we only asked to be listened. And we haven't got that, because the bad feelings everyone has against us makes them feel our opinion is wrong.

That is why everyone answer our posts with messages like "you just give excuses" or "if you don't like it, go away", no matter of what we've said, because the only thing they see in our posts is "GIVE ME PEREULOK BACK". And that's clearly not our message. Our opinions are automatically moved to the trash can, because you guys don't trust us (probably for good reasons). But just because you don't trust me doesn't mean i can't think. We're human beings, like all of you, and so we're also capable of thinking and make our opinions based on good arguments.

R1hard is an example of this. Using cheats doesn't mean he can't use his brain, it doesn't work like that. And to be honest, i don't like most of the legit players that have talked here, i won't lie to you. But i still read their messages and try to get something good from them. The fact is that, if we didn't care about the future of this game, we wouldn't be talking with you guys right now.

Right here, the only thing that matters is that everyone here, including legit players and LFSP players, want exactly the same: future for LFS. So, hate us all you want, you're in your right to do that, but please listen to us.

Greetings.
Quote :Right here, the only thing that matters is that everyone here, including legit players and LFSP players, want exactly the same: future for LFS. So, hate us all you want, you're in your right to do that, but please listen to us.

Greetings.

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about. All i see legit players shit talking to players of pereulok. Its the same game, and as someone else stated, you can't compare piracy with actual robbery. They ain't the same. And as R1chard said, everyone on this Earth has pirated at least one product. You can not expect something you put out to be not pirated. Thus is life. And from what I'm understanding is that Scawen knew about LFSP, long before it got popular. So why not do something then, to reduce the chances of it evolving to what it once was.

It saddens me to see the legit players acting like their superior and just trash talking on our opinions and not even listening or even reasoning with our valid points, related to what Chobit said.
I agree with Dave. If you use a cheat, you have demonstrated that you don't even comprehend the most fundamental point of racing, and therefor your opinion is indeed less valid than those who do get it.
Quote from Chobit :everyone here, including legit players and LFSP players, want exactly the same: future for LFS.

Yes,we want the same - future for LFS. The difference is,that we have contributed for this future,you have just taken the product for free. If everyone would do the same,what future do you see for LFS?
Quote from Eclipsed :Yes,we want the same - future for LFS. The difference is,that we have contributed for this future,you have just taken the product for free. If everyone would do the same,what future do you see for LFS?

In my opinion, I think its because people don't see enough of a change or any big updates worth their money, idk dont slaughter me for my words, just my opinion.
Quote from truckloader :people don't see enough of a change or any big updates worth their money

But it's good enough to steal and demand to developers return of the pirated server/website?
Great logic: I want a new car, but there's not much new on this model. I should steal it.
You're defending speed hacking now? and with the argument that it's nobody else's business? *facepalm*
Quote from Eclipsed :But it's good enough to steal and demand to developers return of the pirated server/website?

... You clearly didn't read carefully what chobit said and thought carefully what we said/wanted, and please comparing piracy with stealing something in real life is **** stupid, we cleary ONCE in our lifes used pirated software, but ofc never stole goods from an actual store like an pure knob, and that's a fact, once again.

If this excuses keep floating around I'll be around here

EDIT: After what R1hard said I fully praise his opinion so the rest who gets trough this rationally
Racon, please he's not defending his sins *facedesk*
You see a difference between using a "ghost mode" hack and using a speed hack? Maybe Scawen could code you an "I win" button that you can press every time you end up on track with someone better than you. Better still, I could just send you an "I win life" badge and you needn't even log in to show off how awesome you are to everyone you pass on the street.
Quote from Chobit :That's not good. He may be a cheater, but that doesn't make his opinion less valid than yours. And the fact that almost everyone is doing that with us Pereulok players feels pretty annoying.

Right, so you break rules but you still need to be respected? Not my logic, neither should it be for anyone else in society especially not when you do not regret any of the rule breaking actions. On public racing servers you don't use speed hacks, ever, because it has nothing to do with racing. He knows this but doesn't care, so why should I care about his brain?

Same with this piracy thing, you know what the consequences are if you do the piracy move. It's utterly ridiculous to come to the official environment and demand it back. I never seen this happen on any game/sim platform in the world.

The only thing what I am interested about is why people decide to break the rules, sadly most of the time I read silly arguments like I played this sim for YEARS but 24 pounds is way too expensive! I used the comparison before, going to do it again, go to a hooker and ask for 24 pounds of pleasure and the response will be defined in minutes, not years.

The problem is here, LFS maybe never receives an update anymore because of piracy. If a pirated environment gets bigger then the official environment it's dead. I realized this so this is the reason why my servers are offline. It has no point anymore to invest time in LFS because the future is dead. No new tracks, physics or cars can change this. Only a drastic change in multiplayer policy would help, something which kills piracy. Like I-racing is doing.
Let's steal stuff and no one is allowed to give their opinion on that. Because hey, else we're pretending to be cops.
Quote from cargame.nl :(...)

Same with this piracy thing, you know what the consequences are if you do the piracy move. It's utterly ridiculous to come to the official environment and demand it back. I never seen this happen on any game/sim platform in the world.

(...)sadly most of the time I read silly arguments like I played this sim for YEARS but 24 pounds is way too expensive! I used the comparison before, going to do it again, go to a hooker and ask for 24 pounds of pleasure and the response will be defined in minutes, not years.

The problem is here, LFS maybe never receives an update anymore because of piracy. If a pirated environment gets bigger then the official environment it's dead. I realized this so this is the reason why my servers are offline. It has no point anymore to invest time in LFS because the future is dead. No new tracks, physics or cars can change this. Only a drastic change in multiplayer policy would help, something which kills piracy. Like I-racing is doing.

What's the next comparison apart from stealing irl/**** a hooker? That food for a whole month isn't as good as LFS for a lifetime?

That's right this discussion is just getting ridiculous and some of the so blessed legit players are trying to dodge the whole point because their excuses/stupid comparisons are being stomped one by one.

By the way, we don't want LFSP back like chobit said, for the 2nd time, we want a good future for it, but I guess punchlines and excuses/comparisons will always come.

"Lets let them steal LFS so we can act like cops eksdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Rofl" <- Yes, Im paroding one of you here.
Quote from cargame.nl :Right, so you break rules but you still need to be respected? Not my logic, neither should it be for anyone else in society especially not when you do not regret any of the rule breaking actions. On public racing servers you don't use speed hacks, ever, because it has nothing to do with racing. He knows this but doesn't care, so why should I care about his brain?

First of all, i've never demanded to get back Pereulok. Pereulok is done forever, and even if i don't like that, i have to accept it. What we're talking here is the future of LFS, we're not talking about Pereulok anymore.

In any case, with the cheats thing, we can make a comparison. You've certainly downloaded films from internet at least once. Absolutely everyone here has done it. For that reason, i could be angry at you and throw your opinions to the trash can, because if you don't care about all that people who made the film possible not receiving money because you downloaded it for free, why should i care about your brain?

That's the problem. You think you have the right to mock of other's opinions just because they've done something bad. The thing is, if you have the right to do it, so do i, and the rest of us. For that reason, we could just keep mocking of every single post until we die, and never get to the point. Everyone here has done something wrong at some point of their lives, but that doesn't mean they do not have the right to talk, at least not of what they've not done wrong.

So try to be more rational with this. The only thing that guy has done is cheating. Which may not be good, but that doesn't have absolutely anything to do with how this game is dying. What he cannot talk about is about how bad cheating is, but he surely can talk about the future of this game.

The same applies to us. If you think this game goes bad because the cracked environment has grown up too much, you're sadly mistaken. This game has gone bad since the players stopped considering it a good option to buy. Although we say LFS is way overpriced, we're not saying this game is bad. Because some games may not be worth playing if they cost too much money for what they are, but if you can get it free, everything is worth the price. And that's where piracy comes from.

And that's what everyone here has to understand. If the game sells good, piracy will be low. If the game sells bad, piracy will be high. The reason of why LFSP got so big is because this game has not done good in terms of marketing. Or do you think that we've advertised about it? Of course not, the players who started playing in LFSP got there because at some point they searched on google "Cracked LFS" or "LFS free licence", or something like that. And you definitely cannot blame us for people searching for ways of cracking this game.

If so many people have searched for ways to crack this game, is because none of them have considered buying it a good option for them. That doesn't have anything to do with LFSP, and everything to do with wrong marketing strategy. And as long as people don't understand this, I'm afraid this game is completely screwed.

All this means is that you literally cannot blame us for how this game is dying. You can blame us for cracking it, but not for how bad it is doing. Therefore, piracy is not what is killing the game, and as mentioned above with R1hard example, if we playing on LFSP is not what's killing this game, you shouldn't have the right to mock of our opinions about how this game is dying, cause I'm not who's killing it.

Thanks for reading.
Quote from R1hard :Who is being mature now? You can hate me as much as you want but it wont change the reality.
(...)
Actually... I can download music and movies as much as I want, as long as its for my own use. It is against the law to earn from it or share it. A la I downlaod a move, burn it, then sell it or get ps6 and start photoshopping for money. You should get up to date with laws... And no, I didn't say it's equal to stealing so bose321 & co you can save you inadequate comparisons to yourself.

Yeah, they must be downloading a movie/music for their own use right now, but they will come and say "Nooo. I've bought it YOU STUPID" yeah sure. Looney

EDIT: cargame.nl & co think about what chobit said, we're not killing the game because its on the wrong path long time ago and its a fact<- for the 900000th time.
Love how this kid wants stuff for free from us and the devs, but then goes on a racial rant calling us all gringos. How do you know we are all white, we are sitting behind a keyboard just as you are. What a warrior.
Stop pulling out the "money","stealing" and "want to bring lfsp back" card. Just think about it, is LFS appealing to new players?
And are they willing to pay for license?
Does the game offer a way to test the stuff that each license offers (except for using cracked version)?
Quote from mcmustang :Stop pulling out the "money","stealing" and "want to bring lfsp back" card. Just think about it, is LFS appealing to new players?
And are they willing to pay for license?
Does the game offer a way to test the stuff that each license offers (except for using cracked version)?

I'll answer it for you, to new players in 2016...no, mostly the pricetag works like bug poison, it'll scare away new people, so the answer is obvious, they wont.
Do you really think they're going to let us try the license stuff? Rofl

Now for everyone:
I've checked the so blessed piracy-free iRacing and for me it looks way more appealing to new players, not to mention they're more competent in terms of nowadays videogaming industry competition, you wanted to hear it there you go LFS will loose to the new racing SIM titles coming out if it keeps this way, sorry.

@Bmxtwins you obviously have no idea what's happening here, have you even read what we such "criminal" exLFSP players said? Please.

Also don't pull out the "keyboard warrior" card, I would have said the same crap in person in front of an audience because its true.
So if iRacing is more appealing go play that and stop complaining, problem solved.
Quote from mcmustang :Does the game offer a way to test the stuff that each license offers?

Well,there is the demo version which shows the sim's possibilities. And other tracks and other cars are just other tracks and cars - they're just different,but physics/graphics are same,so everyone should already know what to expect,considering all techical data of cars is available at LFSManual. Or do you go to EA Sports and ask for free demo,where you can try ALL teams and players,so you can test the stuff that full game offers? You can apply this to every game in the market.

Quote from Cyandic :I've checked the so blessed piracy-free iRacing and for me it looks way more appealing to new players, not to mention they're more competent in terms of nowadays videogaming industry competition, you wanted to hear it there you go LFS will loose to the new racing SIM titles coming out if it keeps this way, sorry.

Have fun with iPaying! Why they are "more competent"? Because they have huge staff in promotion alone - they know how to sell their stuff. What you won't find in advertisements is that iRacing is based on engine which is about same old as LFS's one,with polished up graphics. Also while you drool at advertisements promising tons of cars and tracks,you might not notice that you have to buy all the content and then pay subscription to be able to use it. No subscription - no chance to race. So you will end in endless cycle where you pay subscription so you can use bought content,and race all the time as you don't want to pay subscription for nothing. And you know what? At the end you're the one,who pays salary to promotion staff and everyone else. Yes,it's a perfect busness module if you're working at iRacing. It's also good for players,who cannot afford real racing as iRacing is few hundred bucks cheaper then real racing,so at the end you even save! Wink (ups,I should ask money from iRacing for this good advertisement Big grin )
Quote from Chobit :This game has gone bad since the players stopped considering it a good option to buy.

Exactly, and this is because of the extremely high piracy rate. It's marketed everywhere on the internet.

You try to frame me into 'you stole candy from mum so you are bad also' but this doesn't work. We are talking about LFS here, no reason to try to sidetrack. I never pirated LFS because it simply didn't exist seven years ago. And this is the problem of the last years, it's easier to crack then to buy. So there are three options;

1) take away piracy
2) stop developing
3) stop own hosting capabilities

If 1 doesn't work and 3 is for some reason not desired.. Whats left? Yes, 2.

I would go for number 3 but it's not my call. I just sit and watch this drama.
Quote from cargame.nl :I never pirated LFS because it simply didn't exist seven years ago.

Oh,yes,it did exist 7 years ago. Or even 9 - that was the time when I joined LFS,so I know first hand... Looking And at that point it was nothing new,used for at least couple years from others,but that wasn't LFSP,it was just same old unlocker with IP hosts.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG