The online racing simulator
Wanted to upload a hotlap, but couldn't do it
Attached images
Error.jpg
Well tryied out with lower resolution of the textures and it helped a little and probably there is no freezes anymore but still when entering into last corner (here i have 23-28fps) of westhill international (in the middle of the turn i've got 60fps) then exiting from last corner with a view at the main straight (20-25fps)(then in the main straight fps goes back to normal 40fps) and somewhere in first turn still im noticing those fps drops at around 18-25fps. At any other track with or without high res textures i had stable 30-40fps on my rig. Just in those 3 places of the track it drops to 25 or even to 18fps, and as i sayed anything other than those 3 places to me seems to be 30-40fps and more (sometimes even 80fps).
Quote from BADLVBOY :Wanted to upload a hotlap, but couldn't do it

Please read the first post.
someone can upload the lfs.exe of G version? i only see west hill servers :C
Quote from nacim :
Quote from BADLVBOY :Wanted to upload a hotlap, but couldn't do it

Please read the first post.

Yea, im dumb, sorry for that, was too excited about all this and didnt read a thing!
some drift replay in west hill kart international.
Attached files
driftday.spr - 1 MB - 661 views
Not seen this reported yet (apologies if has) but I've noticed a physics glitch with one of the Pump behind pits. I can't seem to get it to work with the other pump but this one seems to have a delay in recognizing when the car hits it. You do have to drive at some speed (60mph/100kph) for it to glitch as such, otherwise it would just react like a normal object.

-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by MousemanLV
Quote from pipa :Pete [mbutcher] found a rather funny little bug.

http://gfycat.com/WavyUnluckyHake

Haha, please don't fix this Big grin
Awesom job, LFS is the best
I think the frustum culling is glitched sometimes. I can see parts of road poping in front of me when jumping of climbing a road.
(Sorry if my sentence is not readable)
I would like to have much more bright starting lights like they are on the other tracks (and in real world), I'm not using any HUD and I can barelly see green light. On the other tracks you can see lights standing even hundreds meters away.
Quote from LuckyLukeT :Not seen this reported yet (apologies if has) but I've noticed a physics glitch with one of the Pump behind pits. I can't seem to get it to work with the other pump but this one seems to have a delay in recognizing when the car hits it. You do have to drive at some speed (60mph/100kph) for it to glitch as such, otherwise it would just react like a normal object.

Only mistake I see is missing american movie style explosion... Shrug
It seems like I can't get to heading 180. It stops at 178.6. I can get to -180 though. When I try to manually enter 180, it says the value is too high
Quote from Sobis :It seems like I can't get to heading 180. It stops at 178.6. I can get to -180 though. When I try to manually enter 180, it says the value is too high

Use < and > keys! Works like always did! Cool
@Scawen,Eric and all
lfs Developers -Thank YOU!!
and yes...all new stuff you guys made is great!
thx for hard work,and all new stuff you made for us playersWink
Quote from Sobis :It seems like I can't get to heading 180. It stops at 178.6. I can get to -180 though. When I try to manually enter 180, it says the value is too high

Because 180 would be the same as -180. Smile
Made a Wall of Death. New lyt editor is awesome. Track is also awesome, Great job as always devs! Thumbs up
Attached files
WE1X_WallOfDeath (aciite).lyt - 2.1 KB - 1124 views
New Westhill FPS Test_LFS 0.6G14
Hi

A lot of people complain problem degrade performance on the new Westhill. I thought it would be good to do a little tester. So I found some 32 cars grid and released him on a new track Westchill.
The procedure is as follows:
1. download replay.
3. Press the "Shift + Tab" to select the last car
3. Press the "v" to be back in the cockpit
5. Divide the results with the world

My results
Avg: 33.321 - Min: 19 - Max: 43

Q6600@3Ghz, GTS250, Win7x64 1920x1200 AAx8 AFx16 Full detail no compresion textures

Ps Im use FRAPS
Attached files
Test NEW Westhill FPS.zip - 2.6 MB - 654 views
Bug:
checkpoint/ finish line width is unadjustable in autoX editor and stays stuck at 6m. Larger value (30m or so, would be useful)
this is my layout
Attached images
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :Bug:
checkpoint/ finish line width is unadjustable in autoX editor and stays stuck at 6m. Larger value (30m or so, would be useful)

Use W / E keys to adjust the width. Though it could be made adjustable using the arrow buttons too.
Quote from feat :Made a Wall of Death. New lyt editor is awesome. Track is also awesome, Great job as always devs! Thumbs up

great layout Big grin

Oh well lots of fun too , spent 2h on trying to do a proper looping in AU1 and it works nice Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000016.jpg
Attached files
AU1_LOOPING.lyt - 508 B - 753 views
Very good job. Splendid. I love to drive the access roads so much, that they could be listed as WE3/4/5 etc and be real tracks as well imo. Smile
This thread is closed

TEST PATCH 0.6G14 - New Westhill Circuit
(314 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG