The online racing simulator
OK DWB, thanks for that. Just uploading the tracks now, tried and tested on server so I know they work.

Was going to do the same as last night, but give 15mins for Qual ( as that averages out 7 laps ) and also allow mid join for Race, so people are not hanging around waiting.

Also going to change the amount of laps, respective of the circuit, so the longer Donny, Brands GP, Silverstone we do 10 laps, Croft we do 12 laps, and Brands Indy we do 15 laps. This works out to around 15-20 per race..

Fordie
the version of croft you are using btw sucks.. its way way way too bumpy..
Best of British Take 2 - TESTED :)
Server will be up at 7:30pm GMT...and server details are below:

Server Name - T7R Best of British
Car = Lotus Evora GX
Slot's =19
Qualification 15mins
Laps:
Croft = 12
Brands Indy = 15
Donington Park = 10
Silverstone = 10
Brands Hatch GP = 10
Password = BOB

Please download the tracks from my sky drive.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid ... id=6711721E1A3D34D5%21119

Any problems with download, give me a shout and Hopefully see you all there.

Regards

Fordie
Quote from R3DMAN :the version of croft you are using btw sucks.. its way way way too bumpy..

you have the V1.01 R3dman, not the conversion one ?

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :you have the V1.01 R3dman, not the conversion one ?

Fordie

im not using tiagos version.. (the conversion) im using the scratch made one.. but its just soo bumpy.. and the track is just not that bumpy wish he would sort it out.
Quote from R3DMAN :im not using tiagos version.. (the conversion) im using the scratch made one.. but its just soo bumpy.. and the track is just not that bumpy wish he would sort it out.

Never driven on Croft personally, so I don't know, I just love that its a UK track, and a layout I remember back from Toca2 days, and considering I love British Motorsport...just love it...

I know what you mean, non of them are finished, polished, lazer scanned tracks, but they are all drivable....and I am just trying to get a good group of drivers together for a bit of fun instead of Ferrari's, GT Cars and the International circuits....that's all

Fordie
its my local track

this vid is a really good one for showing you the track and layout etc.. bear in mind this car is relatively softly sprung but mine (red on in the vid) isn't at all and is quite hard yet its still very very stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDgTEcvevr8
I see a lot of bumping and shaking on that vid lol .. Having never driven there, i wouldn't call it bumpy, i really have no idea why people mind the bumps that much, it gives some characther..
Quote from R3DMAN :its my local track

this vid is a really good one for showing you the track and layout etc.. bear in mind this car is relatively softly sprung but mine (red on in the vid) isn't at all and is quite hard yet its still very very stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDgTEcvevr8

Nice Video...and if you look at the drivers shoulders, they bump around....your not racing on an air strip

WOW that your car, the red one.....you drive like a women ..just kidding R3dmam....that is a nice upgrade you got going on there, going to race it properly?

Fordie
Those Spa teases on their Facebook page btw, makes me wet. It's pretty certain it's coming this friday!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Those Spa teases on their Facebook page btw, makes me wet. It's pretty certain it's coming this friday!

Yes they made a statement when summer was about to begin that next big update will be Friday 29th of August so there comes Spa and 1.0 release IMO.

Can't wait.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Those Spa teases on their Facebook page btw, makes me wet. It's pretty certain it's coming this friday!

My wife saw that as well and she got all wet, until I told her it was a track update....not somewhere she would go to relax

Fordie
lol
Quote from Boris Lozac :"Sebastian, be aware of the track limits, be aware of the track limits.."

There is track Limits in AC.....another new feature

Fordie
server error code 69. help.
unfortunately it does not. have not found a solution in the interwebz yet. :/
Quote from Biohazard :unfortunately it does not. have not found a solution in the interwebz yet. :/

That usually means, either the pit boxes are wrong to what the server is set, or the local track name is wrong compared to the server. If you are trying to connect to my server (T7R Best of British) then you need to download croft from my link, as it is named different

If you not connecting to my server, then there is a problem with your track download and what the server has called it

Fordie
yes, indeed i tried to join your server. i downloaded croft off your cloud about four times now - to no avail.
yes its bumpy.. but no where near as bumpy as the track in game.
If someone wants to do LX8 physics for ac I can do the car model
Quote from Hyperactive :If someone wants to do LX8 physics for ac I can do the car model

There's going to be Caterham CSR from the Cobra folks

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG