Im at work so cant try it.

Me to R3dman, will test tonight when I get home

Fordie
Where da fak do you all work? FB, LFSforum in work? to be fair I'm at work ,too
I work all over the country..

I have a mobile with 5gb data.
información
Hi el juego es pago?de donde se puede descargar?gracias
Gracias por la respuesta vale 40 dolares veremos que tal miraré videos para informarme del juego
All uploaded to server, I will be there in about 20mins, if anybody is interested.

Using my server as mentioned above

Fordie
Has anybody seen this before. All I have done is upload a new track (same name on PC and Server ) and when I try to join I get an ac.exe error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: acs.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 53da10d5
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18409
Fault Module Timestamp: 53159a85
Exception Offset: 000e030c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 8210
Additional Information 2: 82109204b3973566ace818217390e302
Additional Information 3: 8210
Additional Information 4: 82109204b3973566ace818217390e302

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink ... d=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Not sure why, although the new track works locally, no problems

Cheers

Fordie
Try renaming your controls.ini and re-setup your controls? The error handling for ini files is abysmal, especially when AC writes its own INI files that are sometimes invalid.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Try renaming your controls.ini and re-setup your controls? The error handling for ini files is abysmal, especially when AC writes its own INI files that are sometimes invalid.

Seriously....just for changing a track on the "dedicated" server, not running from my PC, and it works locally from my PC....seems a be drastic to me

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Seriously....just for changing a track on the "dedicated" server, not running from my PC, and it works locally from my PC....seems a be drastic to me

Fordie

I dunno, that's the thing I've had when AC crashes on launch with MP, and that fixed it. It could be a bunch of things that could crash the .exe, and without even basic error handling like NKP had, hard to know without just yolo guessing a solution.
I don't seem to be the only one having the problem with loading it on dedicated hosted server, seems to be a track issue

Fordie
Got Donington working Online on my server. Sam had to reduce the slots to 15, so Server is up and running with the New Donington, Brands Hatch Indy, Croft and Brands Hatch GP, with the Honda Civic.

Might see you around tonight

Regards

Fordie
I uninstalled this for the summer, but I'm back online when there's 1.0 release.
Quote from Mysho :I uninstalled this for the summer, but I'm back online when there's 1.0 release.

sey
V1.01 of Donington is out

Fordie
Just tested ( online connection) and V1.01 is still the same, you cannot have anymore than 15 slots otherwise, AC just crashes. I have emailed the creator my server files, so he can have a play around.

Anyway, Server is up, Honda Civic, 15 slots including the new 1.01 Donington and its a massive improvement.

Same server details that is in this post

Regards

Fordie
Nobody up for a race tonight?

Fordie
I think Donington is way to smooth. There are hardly any bumps on the track.
Don't think I'm ever going to be interested in racing that Civic. Feels like crap IMO.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG