The online racing simulator
Stadium is the best and most popular all the way, no doubt! I remembered spending hours bulding my own tracks backs days since it came out.

The Canyon version is a blast too Kristof, really like the grand canyon style & fact, really epic elements and stuff for building tracks. Was my first of the TM2 collection, tho. You'll find good servers out there.

Avoid the Valley version - it's pretty boring and has dull tracks and less participation, too. The vehicles are kinda slow and driving like boats.
No idea how it stands now, but I guess it doesn't changed since then.

Downloading the 8.1 update now!
Niiiice. Did you buy it, or is it on a plan?
Quote from Bose321 :Niiiice. Did you buy it, or is it on a plan?

I'm on a contract. ~15 euro/month, not a biggie.
My excitment is going to bite me in the ass eventually... the deal is not sure yet, still waiting for an answer... but i may have found a 2nd one of these:

For 1'000 bucks!!!!

They go for 2'000+ on ebay...
Quote from FireMike15 :Stadium is the best and most popular all the way, no doubt! I remembered spending hours bulding my own tracks backs days since it came out.

The Canyon version is a blast too Kristof, really like the grand canyon style & fact, really epic elements and stuff for building tracks. Was my first of the TM2 collection, tho. You'll find good servers out there.

Avoid the Valley version - it's pretty boring and has dull tracks and less participation, too. The vehicles are kinda slow and driving like boats.
No idea how it stands now, but I guess it doesn't changed since then.

TMUF was the best with all the 7 enviroments, anyway! I had some great results there, too.
Quote from MandulAA :TMUF was the best with all the 7 enviroments, anyway! I had some great results there, too.

Bought the TM United package years ago and damn, it was great fun. Loved the Sunrise cars. Have it somewhere here I guess, maybe I give it ago to live up good ol' times.
Quote from MandulAA :TMUF was the best with all the 7 enviroments, anyway! I had some great results there, too.

I bought TMU off ebay, got shipped in 2 days, opened the DVD box and the code was already associated with an account as suggested. That was feeling like meh, so I had to get TM2 and now I can play a single environment for double price.
A G27! finally!
cant wait for it to arrive
Old, but gold

.. and these a few weeks ago:

Attached images
IMG_20140807_153921.jpg
Needed another wireless kb/mouse combo.

Needed to go wireless and liking this, cheap yet not nasty.

Was looking at a kb and trackpad in one but not sure what they would be like?

Darn I'm getting old and out of date
Attached images
cherry.jpg
Been loving the TK820, has the best feeling key action of any combo keyboard I've tried yet.

Needed an OS X machine to do some simple Unity debugging... chose a 2014 13" rMBP after being disappointed by the TN panel of MBA's.

Even if description says something else,I bought myself a toy today:

Now I just need to learn to fly this thing without any crashing. Too bad it runs out of juice in 7 minutes and needs 30min to recharge,so the fun is quite interrupted...
1Gbit connection for 19,90€ - one-time payment and it's still only 18€/month.

Holy Internet.
wtf? At home?
Quote from majod :Of course.

and I was delighted to see my transfer rate top at 3 MBit yesterday while loading 3ds Max ...

regarding AC, guess I was one of the few idiots buying it while no discounts were on it

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG