The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi :I see what you did there, but as far as Endurance goes, everyone uses the same setup in a team and brake force is not something I can set mid-race, and this worked out pretty well, by everyone flatting brakes out everywhere, but I just can't seem to have a future in this sim like this.

Looks like the same than in RL : if you use the same car with a team, you cannot have everything changed in the car to suit everyone each time another guy take the car ... so, adapting to the setup of the car is mandatory for everyone, no ?
For the flatout technic for the brake, it is of course easier to press at 100% without locking the wheels and without having to think about finding the right amount of brake pressure to put at each meters of the braking zone to be performant (remind me the F40 in assetto corsa , the car is brilliant, but having to brake is a headache)... Clearly a facility given by setupping LFS cars (I like it ^^ )

Quote from Amynue :"but remember that sometimes interesting things can come up that make things take a little longer than planned" - did you miss that part?

yes, if his DK2 has been delivered, I suppose Scawen's mind will switch off Westhill to focus on DK2 topic mainly
Quote from Flotch :yes, if his DK2 has been delivered, I suppose Scawen's mind will switch off Westhill to focus on DK2 topic mainly

That's why I'm hoping they will release the patch before DK2 arrives, so we can start testing Westhill while Scawen is working on DK2 support and making out with aliens... :alien2:
:sleep2: to "a few" talk
Quote from lebrao88 :I believe that both the Sirocco and the track of Rockingham need license.

Correct me if I'm wrong : Ouro:

Idk, i hope Scawen can say us if it's the truth

Quote from Kristi :Well, LFS "demo" already offers more than it should at this point. Nowadays, it doesn't even encourage players to move on into S2, but why would anyone? Sometimes I just fire up LFS, load the server list to find out I have nowhere to connect.

I dont buy s2 because i will do it only when i have a wheel, after i tried lfs s2 with the gt force, i hate this keyboard.
Scirocco is fwd, so is easy to drive, and it was announced in 2009, so, if there aren't license problems, i hope to see it as 4th demo car
You can forget about that. Scirocco and Rockingham discussion has already been beaten to death the last -years-.

Meanwhile in 2011;

Quote :
Eric has been working on the S3 content. After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 version which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders. As usual for an upgrade, the cost of your existing license will be deducted from the full price.

http://www.lfs.net/
ok, i understood it, but, it was the 2011, 3 years ago, maybe they changed their minds
#433 - kdo
Quote from vrajunar :Idk, i hope Scawen can say us if it's the truth

I dont buy s2 because i will do it only when i have a wheel, after i tried lfs s2 with the gt force, i hate this keyboard.
Scirocco is fwd, so is easy to drive, and it was announced in 2009, so, if there aren't license problems, i hope to see it as 4th demo car

Won't happen, it is only for License owner (s1 / s2 and the futur s3), only the tyres physics will be for everyone
Quote from vrajunar :maybe they changed their minds

Yeah give something for free after years of work that will cover the bills hmm? Stop thinking selfish, get your ass of the chair work for a wheel and a license.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah give something for free after years of work that will cover the bills hmm? Stop thinking selfish, get your ass of the chair work for a wheel and a license.

Maybe i've already done it, but, i can't eat the s2 license or the wheel...

Ok, add this damned Scirocco to s2, but, do it, just release 1 new car and the new westhill will take back more people and take here more new people imho
Quote from vrajunar :Maybe i've already done it, but, i can't eat the s2 license or the wheel...

what are you doing? charity work?
Quote from tristancliffe :I'd define "a few" as more than 2, and less than about 10 or 12 ish. Anything more probably becomes a few months. I certainly wouldn't rigidly stick to the structure that more than 4 weeks (of an estimation done in the head, probably on the spur of the moment, judging expected progress given known joblist) suddenly equals "a month" etc.

It was a flexible date, intended to say "it won't be the next few days, but neither should it be months and months or years from now".

So relax.

+1 i agree
-
(kdo) DELETED by kdo : wrong
let me drive it now

i am watching the screenshots over and over again.
Quote from Be2K :i am watching the screenshots over and over agian.

Well, same here
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :what are you doing? charity work?

Something like that.

In my opinion is better no give announcements, just release and stop, because players want things now
Quote from vrajunar :Something like that.

In my opinion is better no give announcements, just release and stop, because players want things now

it seems like you want things "now" and the majority are just waiting and looking forward to the release
I want things now.
I want 'em now too, but you don't hear me cry about it.
...So many things I'd want now...but I just haven't.

No patience? Move on.
it would be good now but if its not fully finished id rather have it complete than with parts unfinished so would rather wait that little longer
Maybe some people want it now so they can complain about all the bugs it has
I´d love to . But seriously, public alpha/beta test would be a great thing
Quote from Bigbob1993 :I´d love to . But seriously, public alpha/beta test would be a great thing

There will be a series of public test patches before the official version is out. But there is no point releasing something that has obvious bugs, which can be fixed before public testing.
Quote from Flame CZE :There will be a series of public test patches before the official version is out. But there is no point releasing something that has obvious bugs, which can be fixed before public testing.

I agree, have to wait for the test after these corrections
hello have not thought to put skins pilot suit and to upload it to S2, so that everyone can upload?

New Version 0.6F and Progress Report
(453 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG