The online racing simulator
Server's up
Sorry chaps, the server is still running, but I have better things to do that waste 10mins on a poxy booking system, and I know you all have as well.

I am going to investigate this Free Join on a dedicated server and see where I get from there, as all this waiting around is just ridiculous

Fordie
****.. i was watching myfreecams and i missed the booking by 5 seconds! lol

i aint waiting again.
fordie, restart your server.. there is nobody even racing on it.. and change the cars to something decent :P
Quote from R3DMAN :****.. i was watching myfreecams and i missed the booking by 5 seconds! lol

i aint waiting again.

naughty!
Quote from R3DMAN :****.. i was watching myfreecams and i missed the booking by 5 seconds! lol

i aint waiting again.

:fapfapfap:
In fairness no.. Lol

My mate sent me a link and it was some ditzy american blonde skreeching which was wasnt exciting.. But i digress. Lol

Is there going to be a server up tonight?
it's like I killed 5 hours of my life sitting in booking room doing nothing already
Do people really just sit there waiting without doing or thinking anything?
Even when there is only 3/4 mins booking i jump onto the internet and occupy myself... That sounds wrong after the recent posts but hey ho.
Quote from R3DMAN :Even when there is only 3/4 mins booking i jump onto the internet and occupy myself... That sounds wrong after the recent posts but hey ho.

what's wrong with masturbating?
when I alt + tab to chrome and then back to AC my nvidia inspector settings suddenly stop working... i must search for booking less than 2 minutes and play with a smartphone till then otherwise I just couldn't be bothered to live with a system like this.

would be just awesome if I could use the game without desperate need of any 3rd party program just to get 2014's visual.

Attached images
image.jpg
When you expect nothing it's not so bad reading. We can at least say they're working on something bigger.
hopefully my server will have free join enabled shortly, just a problem with the admin console.

Fordie

Fordie
Attached images
xicpA.gif
Movement looks good, white-hot edges of the windows are a bit weird. I think the glass is generally a bit too transparent, there should be more reflection and it should be darker in the car.

That is a great combo though. By far the best standard issue track imo.
someone can't stop smoking, Fordie can't stop signing himself in every post.

not impossible to stop, but quite hard when you do it all the time :P
Ok, thanks for the information
Quote from seniecka :Why you keep writing that signature "Fordie"?

Thanks luchian I just look at it as a polite sign off, but yeah, it is now just habit and I do it without thinking now.

Fordie

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG