The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
You guys worry too much about SR... just drive n have fun.
If anyone is interested in a league test race... It will be at Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve on Saturday the 19th. Session will launch at 11:59 EST Usa time (15:59 UTC). The race will use standard weather with the Mclaren GT3 and RUF Track cars. We will do a 1 hour practice session followed by a 15 minute open group qualifier and the 45 minute race. The session will show up under the hosted page and will be open to everyone as a recruitment race.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :You guys worry too much about SR... just drive n have fun.

That's a good option aswell, of course not until you reached your goal. From then on only iRating matters.
Quote from Bmxtwins :That car baffles me.

Races with noobs using this car baffling races.
Otherwise I had really good races in the Skippy, especially on Montreal and LRP. Since you don't get in high SOF fields you can claim good points there.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yes, I still need to find out how to react to incidents like a guy totally missing the braking point and raping me in the ass while fighting for the win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dX371A-60
Of course, racing incidents happen, no probs with that, but these hilariously stupid ones seem to be haunting me. ALL THE DAMN TIME. I'm just the bad luck brian of iRacing, I guess. Well, I was.

You're not the only one, happend to me everytime I'm braking for turns, also Roland.
I can't hear people saying "why u braking so early" anymore as I'm 1 secs faster in laptimes and braking as anyone other in the field.
Spa T1 with V8's, made a vid of the wreck and posted it on the forums - the only help I've got was rage and frustration.

You just can't bother this situation. Just concentrate more on the mirror than on track? I'll always get scared if I'm in a pack where people are not capable to brake earlier because of the cars in front of them.

No, they need their own braking point as in the hotlaps before ofc.
Quote from Kristi :That's a good option aswell, of course not until you reached your goal. From then on only iRating matters.

iRating should only be a worry if you are on the edge of making topsplits, other then that only showoff's race to get high iRating
So I shouldn't care at all about my iRating and SR cause I can drive anything I want at top splits? Hmm.. that's actually not a bad idea Sure makes races less stressful.
Tried the GT3's again. Got some +'s, finally.

It really depends against which people your driving. Had some good and soft fights and made profit of a lot of mistakes. Being on attack just does everything worse in iR, imo.
I really like Zolder, especially with the MP4 than with the RUF. Started from 12th and could managed to 6th in the end with only 1 inc because of this curb which is apparently offtrack.

But again, enough people spinning and wrecking into each others asses.
You just have to be lucky being on the right position at the right time to be not involved.
OK, resubbed again using the 3 months for $1 offer, paid nothing sice I got $5 in there. Shame it's my older account where I didn't buy any additional content. But well, why not.
it's official: Matt sucks with the mx5
its the car not the driver
Hate Zolder with a ****ing passion, just can't stand the place in any car so I'm sitting out this week and driving Indy@Indy. In the fixed there's a mega (10mph) headwind into T1 and a tailwind into T3 making it very very interesting, can just about do T3 flat with the right line and exiting T2 is wild, have to actually drive the car which is good. Can easily drive away from the pack in the fixed because of it.
Quote from DeKo :Hate Zolder with a ****ing passion, just can't stand the place in any car so I'm sitting out this week and driving Indy@Indy. In the fixed there's a mega (10mph) headwind into T1 and a tailwind into T3 making it very very interesting, can just about do T3 flat with the right line and exiting T2 is wild, have to actually drive the car which is good. Can easily drive away from the pack in the fixed because of it.

You could always drive away at this track because of T1 anyways.
Signup for the race in 10 minutes
Quote from Mustangman759 :Signup for the race in 10 minutes

I was away out watching the football Matt, we'll get a couple of races in at some point.
Considering Matt Bussa's pace isn't much faster than that, I think that time is quite good Matt !
Well Mr. Peace's Q time is a 59.545 so I'll take it
Yeah, that is a decent time in there. I think James' PB is 59.3 in race. That was without draft.
Quote from Kristi :Yeah, that is a decent time in there. I think James' PB is 59.3 in race. That was without draft.

Yea as was mine.
The link is not meaningless for people who have iRacing. Hence why it was posted in here.
Had a few laps of lime rock, remembered how frustrating it was with my momo haha

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG