:throwrose:
Good luck Tomek! :lfs:
Hf Tomek.
Good luck Tomek!
Good luck Tomek!
Good luck Nitor Velox!
Good luck to both
Nice , congrats Dennis.

Not so much hope ill end up in front of u again xD although that mainly was due to luck i guess
Good luck Tomek
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Quote from Smashmolth :
I wish we meet someday in lfs again, however it won't happen before S3 if ever. I will continue in Iracing with 3id, goodbye everyone.

wow
so much interest
so nice

gz imol and dennis
Quote from Smashmolth :Good luck Tomek!

I wish we meet someday in lfs again, however it won't happen before S3 if ever. I will continue in Iracing with 3id, goodbye everyone.

Well if you wanna waste your time on unrealism and an empty wallet then.. Yea have fun.
#64 - IMOL
Quote from BlueFlame :Well if you wanna waste your time on unrealism and an empty wallet then.. Yea have fun.

Thats why when i had a choice, i went for what i want, not Jack.
Good luck, Tomek!
Quote from IMOL :Thats why when i had a choice, i went for what i want, not Jack.

That's why you're not only a legend in LFS, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iRacing.
Gl Tomek!
Quote from BlueFlame :That's why you're not only a legend in LFS, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iRacing.

Quote from BlueFlame :That's why you're not only a legend in LFS, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iRacing.

:ices_rofl

lol
Quote from blueflame :that's why you're not only a legend in lfs, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iracing.

#72 - CSF

A lot of mad people in here.

No point hatin on another guys ability in the car, whether you like their personality or not.
#74 - CSF
Mmmm, I see no hating for Imol...
Quote from CSF :Mmmm, I see no hating for Imol...

Then you can't disagree with what I said.

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG