The online racing simulator
Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
ty ty
Dear LFS'ers!

We today have finalized a deal with the Hosting company, BWHosting, the deal for now is product sponsosrhip, where BWHosting has agreed to allow us using their server for Nitor Velox.

We are very happy to have our first sponsor, it's not been a long time since this team started and we've already made a good impact on the LFS Scene.

I hope that the deal between us (BWHosting and Nitor Velox) will be a good way to boost the company's image and hopefully we'll be able to give some good feedback on their servers please go and check out their website : www.BWHosting.org.

Regards,
Nitor Velox Management.

We hope you enjoy the server.

Best Regards,
BWHosting
Grats to both parties

NV growing quickly already!
This is the saddest update I'm probably ever going to write in my life on this forum..

It is with the deepest and saddest feelings that my friend Tomek Nogiec passed away tragically last night in a car Accident.

This post will be updated, I cannot write anything else now.
#133 - CSF
Saw that on facebook and thought it had to be a wind up. Absolutely horrendous, thoughts with his family.
R.i.p
Seriously disturbing news, didn't think it was true until I read the text and the link... Condolences to his family at this tough time.
Terrible news, rest in peace.
Terrible news! May Tomek rest in peace!
Very sad news!! Was one of the nicest people to talk to and always lent a helping hand. R.I.P Tomek
That's really sad news. Rest in peace.
Damn, awful news. RIP.
This is probably some of the saddest news I've read on the LFSForum. Though I didn't see eye to eye with IMOL on everything, I most certainly respected him as a competitor. No one deserves anything of this nature and all I have to say is that we as a community, cannot replace him. But more importantly, his family, friends, and so forth cannot replace him. Rest in peace.
I remember going karting with him, ironically on a day when he failed his first driving exam He kicked my butt back then like no one else
Holy shit............

i dont have any words for this..

so sad, R.I.P one of LFS's top racers, and such a nice and funny guy.

Condolences to his family and his girlfreind
Very sad to read that, may Tomek R.I.P
R.I.P Tomek.
R.I.P Tomek
I still can't believe it is true.. Rest In Peace Tomek
R.I.P Tomek
R.I.P Tomek. you'll be missed
Hope you're better off, whereever you are old buddy! Too young..

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG