The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
fuk, and i who got really excited and thought it was multiplayer addon.
If this game had multiplayer SCS Software would make millions...
Quote from Mysho :If this game had multiplayer SCS Software would make millions...

I have the feeling that this will be it. Now they are creating the database of drivers, so they could be saving our mileage and cargos without us knowing (or wait til the next patch). From ther to having a centralized site for VTC (Virtual Tracking Companies) and real multiplayer can't be that far away.

Plus this would put the multiplayer game appart from the main game, so they wouldn't have to rewrite the whole engine for ETS3/ATS.

My 2cts
The griefing. It would be so much fun.
Game updated to 1.7. New Volvo truck added. New DLC released. Seems like they're growing.
I remember reading that it now had Oculus Rift support too.
Quote from Mysho :Game updated to 1.7. New Volvo truck added. New DLC released. Seems like they're growing.

Traded my old Volvo, for new 2013' FH model

*old model (2005-2008) is still available in the sim
Gotta get back to this, miss it so much.
Sad thing is that for me it was amusing again for a couple of days, after that I just kinda forgot about it like before
Is that new Volvo any good? Any good engine options? I like the powerful old Volvo.
Haha that's brilliant. I want one too now.
Never heard of this before, but now I want one, if it will work with train sim, I'm in!
Damn I really want one now...
Since I played this game I started to notice that there are only few truck manufactures in real life and these vary in different generations of their models (thought there are as many truck brands as cars brands first) and I also happen to be more understandable for truck drivers when driving my car on real road... Does anyone else do this because of ETS2?
Sure, when i played it the most i used to wave to the truck drivers and all, got some funny looks
Very fun game for some reason. More enjoyable than AC.
So enjoyable I got bored in 5 minutes.
Quote from Mysho : I also happen to be more understandable for truck drivers when driving my car on real road... Does anyone else do this because of ETS2?

since im a truck driver in real life as well...it hasnt changed for me
but i just fired it up again...and checked the changelog from the updates...its huge D:
never done an update to the game...lets see.
i still hope they fixed the backing up issue...since it was everything but close to real
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
£3.74 on Steam for the next 7 hours.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG