The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
It's not that hard to get started. Drive a few (5 - 10) jobs and you'lll get a start pretty quick.
anyone using the realistic physics mod?
I used that back in the days when I played it, before it got boring.
boring? why?
This game looks interesting. I remember playing something like that, but a game which used only american roads, some 6-7 year ago and it was lots of fun. Just have a couple questions for the community:

1) What are the specs required for this game?

2) Can we pick up hookers along the way?
No. No hookers.

It's not bad. I enjoy it, but it can get boring fast.
Quote from Omar1 :boring? why?

Because after a few days all roads look the same. There's absolutely nothing that challenges you, unlike that Scania game (I believe?), where you had to drive on small roads, through water and what not.

It was fun at first for me, but after that it's just meh. Then I started modding the truck to achieve 170kph, but that became boring as well after a while.

Oh, and I wish we could deal drugs, like on LFS cruise servers.
I forgot about that game. Installing.
Yeah exactly. That was exciting to drive on, trying not to hit anything. The roads on ETS2, and even the loading docks are super wide and boring.
how are you supposed to enable mods? i put them in the correct folder but they havent been applied in game

EDIT: nevermind, found it in edit profile
Quote from Bose321 :Because after a few days all roads look the same. There's absolutely nothing that challenges you, unlike that Scania game (I believe?), where you had to drive on small roads, through water and what not.

It was fun at first for me, but after that it's just meh. Then I started modding the truck to achieve 170kph, but that became boring as well after a while.

Oh, and I wish we could deal drugs, like on LFS cruise servers.

LOLZ

A: no females on the net, shemales at the best sorry

B: that's illegal so absolutely not, at all.........
Even on the Aussie servers.

Don't even think about talking to the locals about it, even if it makes long distance driving better.

Big Black, Racer X............
No, not ever, Lolz.

"Racer X keeps his speed, in a little glass jar........."
Started playing again with the snow mod Boris made. Let's how long it takes until it gets boring again
It never gets boring :P Kidding, it's fun when it's actually snow outside too..
I found another version of the no speedlimit mod....But this one beefs up the acceleration of all the trucks and has a limit of around 200km/h (i never maxed it, not enough room xD)

link:
Why do you need even faster acceleration?
scania R730 = more than enough.
goes like a thunder, even when loaded...
Don't need more acceleration IIRC. What I needed was better brakes.
I need more power so I can go sideways.
Sideways is easy.

Try it with a fully loaded trailer then say you want more power
new truck, this happened
just played lfs after a few days of playing this, the xrt felt like a rocket!
Going East! add-on expands the original Euro Truck Simulator 2 map with new destinations for cargo delivery across Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.

http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/
Why would I wanna go there, let alone in a truck with valuable goods...

They're also working on an American version btw, I think that would be interesting to see.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG