The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Can't help the fact Who drives X5?
So what do you drive, demo boy?
I've already posted my car and half a car. I'm in no position to judge other people rides but mx5... damn! something must be wrong with you!
Quote from kars19 :bmw = businessman/drifter/racer/gangster/russian/idiot (in my country), Nissan s13 = just drifter

Also you prefer to be labeled as idiot rather than drifter?

edit* not that i have anything against bmw´s, love them...but their (drivers)reputation is too damn 0 sadly.
Quote from Torolol :I've already posted my car and half a car..

Oh right, you drive a wagon with a million miles on the clock. Did mommy pass it down to ya?
Quote from Torolol :but mx5... damn! something must be wrong with you!

nah.. with mk1 mx5 u got all the streetcred it's the ultimate 'hairdressers car' roadster
Quote from Tinytacohead :Great, another dipshit drifter showing us his mad skillz..

Wow, where's that coming from? Haven't posted here in a while. Will remember not to do so. I don't remember people being so rude here in the past.

Quote from kars19 :Why no daily? (Nissan)

Cool car S13 I was considering one, but they cost as much as decent e30/e36, and are not that reliable (engine) + that drifter image

Thanks kars19. No daily, because it's too unreliable. You never know what's going to happen to a ca18det that is getting abused. Water pump died soon after the driving that you can see on the video. Also polish roads are in a very bad condition. Whole body is welded, all bushings are 90 ShA polyurethane, and it has isc drift coilovers, which are very stiff as well.

Compared to e30 325 I've had before, the car is so much more fun to drive. It costs more to run, it's unreliable, parts are expensive, sometimes you just hate it, but when you finally get a chance to drive it properly, you love it.

But there's really no rational reason to own s13 over e36. S13 = heart, E36 = brain.

Also, time attack etc. with s13 is very fun as well, if that's what you're looking for.
But... what would I build then?
lol...
Quote from -NightFly- :or just 1 reliable car you use to drive your daily routes.

What the hell? What's happend to this place? What's wrong in building project car for the race track/street, and having another daily commuter.

So this is the place, to post boring focus, golfs and other cars that you can see on the road all the time, and laugh at people who actually put some effort to build a car for racing/rally/drifting/oldtimer/etc? Is this still a community of motorsport fans?

Buying a car and doing light mods is one thing. Buying a car and spending a year+ completely rebuilding it is another. If you can't appreciate effort put into that, then I don't know what to say.

Quote from Bose321 :Pics of the Focus please. Enough Datsuns already in here.

Here you go Bose, very interesting daily ford focus. It's so damn rare to find one on the road. It's so much more interesting than the datsun..

Quote from kamkorPL :Is this still a community of motorsport fans?

Hell no Never been... Only inside LFS "Online simulator fans"
Quote from kamkorPL :Wow, where's that coming from? Haven't posted here in a while. Will remember not to do so. I don't remember people being so rude here in the past..

Then you truly haven't been here in awhile . As for where it's coming from, my general distaste for the, "everybody's a drifter" scene.

Quote from kars19 :nah.. with mk1 mx5 u got all the streetcred..

Only punkass kids need "streetcred". (and they've got plenty of autoX/racing cred)

Quote from Torolol :..You only searched half a car, you missed the car..

So your sweet project is an old 4d BMW with a Nissan engine.. why? That's as bastardly as a V8 in an RX-7. (and I've usually built my DD's, except for the FD, not that I've anything against a DD + project)
Uuum, didn't know w201 was made by bmw anyways.. engine is perfect for it. It's light, fits further back, makes enough power with not much done to it, vet can be made out of it when it gets boring. And w201 has a light body
Benz, my bad and same difference.. (all the beemer's around here I can't help but have them on the brain!)
Torolol: There's e30 running sr20vet in Poland, but I've never heard about w201 with sr20vet. that must be a first, a brave project. Good luck!

Tinytacohead: you're just a bitter, ignorant hater and troll. Did a drifter steal your girlfriend once or something?
Way too much of them around here too. The worst kind of people drive them, especially the younger ones.. IQ lower than of an average american

Quote from kamkorPL :Torolol: There's e30 running sr20vet in Poland, but I've never heard about w201 with sr20vet. that must be a first, a brave project. Good luck!

Thanks I've seen two builds with det, but both of them UK and rhd.. so it's easier for them when they don't have to fiddle with exhaust manifold.
PS is in difficult place so need to think a little where to put downpipe from..
Quote from kamkorPL :Tinytacohead: you're just a bitter, ignorant hater and troll. Did a drifter steal your girlfriend once or something?

More likely boyfriend, hence the MX5.
Quote from Tinytacohead :(all the beemer's around here I can't help but have them on the brain!)

Unnecessary prejudice. When buying a car, I always picked what I thought would be the most the fun to drive, listen to, look at etc (that I can also afford). I don't understand why would anyone not buy a car, because of some stupid prejudice or opinion about owners. BMW are super fun to drive.

Why are you people (i don't mean everyone) so worried about what others will think?
Quote from kamkorPL :..Why are you people so worried about what others will think?

Obviously I'm not, or I'd have turned down one of the best budget-performance cars out there, for fear of twats thinking I'm gay and/or was dumped by their..

Quote from kamkorPL :..Did a drifter steal your girlfriend once or something?

..mom.
Quote from kamkorPL :Unnecessary prejudice. When buying a car, I always picked what I thought would be the the fun to drive, listen to, look at etc (that I can also afford). I don't understand why would anyone not buy a car, because of some stupid prejudice or opinion about owners. BMW are super fun to drive.

Why are you people so worried about what others will think?

Ok, fair point and true. I mostly pointed finger at finnish e36/e34 people, believe me.. you wouldn't want to see how it is here. Those cars are not special, so of course I choose something with a bit better community around and is just as good or better than a bmw with a bad community with shit people. If I was to talk about bmw building to any of my friends, it wouldn't even become a talk subject.
For car building/driving hobby best is to have an interesting car, and most bmw's is the least interesting ones.. (for me, and most people in finland, except the "swag" faggot bmw boys)
Quote from Tinytacohead :Obviously I'm not, or I'd have turned down one of the best budget-performance cars out there, for fear of twats thinking I'm gay and/or was dumped by their..

It seems like you must blow off steam by doing the same to others. Does that make you feel better? I've always wanted an mx-5 too, the old one with with pop-up lights. It's a great car too. Can't afford to have them all though. Matrixi is ofcourse trolling with you (me too, with the girlfriend part).

Quote from Torolol :Ok, fair point and true. I mostly pointed finger at finnish e36/e34 people, believe me.. you wouldn't want to see how it is here. Those cars are not special, so of course I choose something with a bit better community around and is just as good or better than a bmw with a bad community with shit people. If I was to talk about bmw building to any of my friends, it wouldn't even become a talk subject.
For car building/driving hobby best is to have an interesting car, and most bmw's is the least interesting ones.. (for me, and most people in finland, except the "swag" faggot bmw boys)

I know what you mean, because that car is popular with "certain" crowd in Poland too. Doesn't make the car worse though. Don't have to hang around with those people.
Quote from kamkorPL :It seems like you must blow off steam by doing the same to others. Does that make you feel better?

..Matrixi is ofcourse trolling with you (me too, with the girlfriend part)..

So what you're saying is we all like to blow off steam by trolling others? Does it make you feel better?

Quote from kamkorPL :..I've always wanted an mx-5 too, the old one with with pop-up lights. It's a great car too. Can't afford to have them all though..

I'd suggest going for a Miata instead of the s13, (because they're mega reliable even when driven hard, as well as relatively cheap to mod, own and maintain), but then I'd be suggesting you disgrace a Miata by turning it into a drifter.

Quote from kamkorPL :..I know what you mean, because that car is popular with "certain" crowd in Poland too..

Beyond my distaste towards drifting to begin with, pretty much every amateur drifter I've ever met or talked to, (the pro's usually have their shit together, like Scrabby here), fit into a similarly unpleasant crowd. Maybe you're a rare breed/don't, in which case my apologies for calling you a dipshit. (but that doesn't change my negative stance towards drifting)
Quote from Tinytacohead :I'd suggest going for a Miata instead of the s13, (because they're mega reliable even when driven hard, as well as relatively cheap to mod, own and maintain), but then I'd be suggesting you disgrace a Miata by turning it into a drifter.

So let me set this straight. You've tried drifting your mx5, even on the wet, and you can honestly say that it wasn't fun at all? For example, you managed to connect a sequence of nice corners and thought: "oh this sucks so much! I hate it!"?

Drifting is fun, that's why I do it. I don't see it as a proper motorsport. I see it as a best imaginable way of spending free time. Rally is something I want to do too (I was co-driver in amateur rallies), but I simply cannot afford to do both at the same time. Circuit racing is too expensive, and autox on the other hand is too slow.

I just cannot understand you, your logic. Being so single minded. So I suppose this is my last post on this topic. To sum up, enjoy your love for cars and share passion with others. And please don't waste energy hating something that other people love, just because you don't understand or enjoy it.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG