The online racing simulator
Great recovery from Kenseth, but Johnson was strong tonight . Hopefully JGR will have something for Johnson at Phoenix and Homestead
homestead will be epic. It's not another one of those 1.5 miles. Even though it is :P
Just a dumb kid that was probably raised improperly by his parents. They are NASCAR fans afterall.

Hearing 3 different possibilities for NAPA:
1. Go with Truex to 78
2. Replace Nationwide for title sponsor
3. Pull out of the sport temporarily and jump on a young kid like Chase Elliott or Ryan Blaney in the future.

I wouldn't mind the 78 getting Truex, his pit crew, and NAPA all at the same time. They got the first two, might as well get the third.
What on Earth did I just watch Phil?

NASCAR NAPA Series... Well, didn't they sponsor the Canadian series, or am I mistaken?

Quote from JackDaMaster :On another note, gg gw gj nb jg24 wd gg 420

I picked a bad day to give up glue sniffing!
Well, 2 races left to go to decide the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion. Who gets it?

I want to say Matt, but I'm going to go with Jimmie... #3 returns to Sprint Cup next year, and Jimmie Johnson goes after his record tying 7th championship. Old time Earnhardt fans will be happy campers all year!

Seriosuly though, I hope the second part is not the case.

In other news, TV ratings have been up.
Quote from Cornys :Well, 2 races left to go to decide the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion. Who gets it?

I want to say Matt, but I'm going to go with Jimmie... #3 returns to Sprint Cup next year, and Jimmie Johnson goes after his record tying 7th championship. Old time Earnhardt fans will be happy campers all year!

Seriosuly though, I hope the second part is not the case.

In other news, TV ratings have been up.

I'm really torn, if Johnson gets it Gordon benefits, because the whole car-owner deal... But being a Gordon fan I don't want to see Johnson get another championship. So that would make me root for Kenseth.

So, I suppose I would like to see either win it.
I would rather see Johnson win it as Hendrick car. At least I am honest in my loyalties. If it was June Bug or Kahne I would root for them too.
More like you should like him because Gordon brought him into Cup and owns part of his car.

I'll take Kenseth. Dodge got possibly their last cup title ever, so why not have Toyota get its first this year. Plus it'd be a good slap in the face to Roush and also Joey Logano. Plus I'd like to see Home Depot stay in NASCAR longer, and Kenseth pulling it off would surely help that possibility.

Plus I've liked Kenseth since when he replaced Bill at Dover back in 98 and finished 6th in his first ever start.
Quote from PMD9409 :More like you should like him because Gordon brought him into Cup and owns part of his car.

I'll take Kenseth. Dodge got possibly their last cup title ever, so why not have Toyota get its first this year. Plus it'd be a good slap in the face to Roush and also Joey Logano. Plus I'd like to see Home Depot stay in NASCAR longer, and Kenseth pulling it off would surely help that possibility.

Plus I've liked Kenseth since when he replaced Bill at Dover back in 98 and finished 6th in his first ever start.

You say plus a lot
Bubba Wallace got taken out by some Frewaldt guy in Truck practice and ran up to his car and smacked him a couple times. Good for him. Never even heard of this guy before, what's he doing out there if he can't even make it through practice without wrecking someone else's truck?

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... fronts-chad-frewaldt.html
Quote from UncleBenny :Bubba Wallace got taken out by some Frewaldt guy in Truck practice and ran up to his car and smacked him a couple times. Good for him. Never even heard of this guy before, what's he doing out there if he can't even make it through practice without wrecking someone else's truck?

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... fronts-chad-frewaldt.html

Oh I don't now, he....say.....won at Martinsville?
Well then...

The other guy pretty much took him out and went straight. Though having the bright idea of punching him isn't smart really (ask Jimmy Spencer and Lake Speed about that
Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, Tony Stewart... etc etc
Quote from JackDaMaster :1+1=0
1+0=1

Also, Erik Jones is a boss!

Huge congrats to Matt Crafton as well.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, Tony Stewart... etc etc

When did they grab another guy who was in a car and punch them? I don't remember honestly.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG