The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :
Never go full retard.

sak maj as, like always

@boris, a jebiga ja sam na duplo vecoj rezoluciji
Been playing for a couple of days. Anyone with performance issues, if you're on win7, I'd definitely recommend upgrading to win8. It's a night and day difference in my experience. Running (mostly) Ultra settings (2x AA, no motion blur) with a Geforce 570 and it's very smooth.
So all of you playing fine here? I can't get 5 minutes without a crash.. Battlelog forums are a proper Battlefield right now, if you know what i mean..
Quote from Boris Lozac :So all of you playing fine here? I can't get 5 minutes without a crash.. Battlelog forums are a proper Battlefield right now, if you know what i mean..

today i can't get a single game to finish, day before 0 crashed now it freezes like a biatch. gonna try upgrading drivers.
I haven't crashed ingame yet, but there have been a few times where Siege of Shanghai wouldn't load and I'd have to try again.
every time the next match starts it will crash for me. On win7 and performance issues wiht a gtx650 ti boost, but think it may be just a processor (quad core @ 2.9ghz) it should be able to hold a decent load tho...
Haha, go read battlelog forum, ppl are going apeshit there
also my XP isnt saving after games sometimes.... which is nice. Especially since ive got an XP boost going...

Also somehow I have 166.67% accuracy with a gun

Yes, 166
I've increased some of the details and the game runs better
Once patched this will be one fine game..
Quote :WE HAVE IDENTIFIED AN ISSUE WHERE THE GAME SERVER WILL CRASH AND DISCONNECT PLAYERS. WE HAVE A FIX IN PROGRESS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IN A SERVER UPDATE AND WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE IT'S READY TO ROLL OUT.

bout time
10 and 0... game crashes

PS: RFB Holo+2x zoom + heavy barrel
Ohhh so it was probably me using the RFB with a silencer this whole time
Finally got to pimp my gun a bit..

Nice, bf turning into cod. EA is sooo bad
Kralju
Nice shot Boris

How's the connection to server issue for people after the patch? I haven't played since the update but I hear there's still problems, including sound (which I thought was my sound drivers but apparently it's a game problem).

I've come to realise I'm just crap at these kinds of games now. Age and tiredness... It's amazingly fun though and the maps are quite brilliant. Fav' maps currently:

Gulmud Railway
Rogue Transmission
Dawn Breaker

(about to unlock the RPG as an engineer, which should help a bit).
Thanks
I've never had issues with hit-reg or any other network problems, crashing a lot though after the patch, much more then prior..
Have you tried Paracel Storm? It's one of my favorites..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Thanks
I've never had issues with hit-reg or any other network problems, crashing a lot though after the patch, much more then prior..
Have you tried Paracel Storm? It's one of my favorites..

yea Paracel Storm is awesome, the weather change is what I look for from levelution or whatever it is.
Ye i barely play the game as it is so not bothering
They already stiffed everyone with their premium gets you early access bs. and turns out that premium didnt carry over to BF4. **** them.

OH ****ING HELL.THAT MAP PACK IS AWESOME. Ill have to splash out... just on that one.
How hard is it to get a game that is stable on release nowadays?

I know many people have many different hardware configs but for gods sake, it's ridiculous. And from what I can gather most of the issues are server side anyway. For a game that predominatly uses the internet to make it what it is, the fact that they can't even get the netcode nailed down speaks volumes about the gremlins in the machine.

Some of the maps really do leave a lot to be desired, whilst others are genius. Could almost do with less 'levelution' and more map assets though. Some of them feel very bare.

They don't feel quite as 'real' as some of the BF3 settings. I don't know whether thats art direction, colour schemes or what. But I look at the BF3 maps in comparision and I think, personally, they stand up very very well against their newer counterparts.

But, I'm playing it. It's fun if a little unbalanced, but it's the same with any major release, once you get to learn where the ****ing snipers twat about from, you can have some good games.

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG