The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :http://www.tomshardware.com/an ... -drops-bf3-bf4-beta.html#.

FPS fix

Some of these tips seem to work, direct x, that user.cfg and low priority (which makes no sense).
Finallly was able to play it some.. In best case it's a BF3 map pack in this stage, I will like the weapon customizations with cammo colors and all that, but everything else i don't know, certainly not worth a 90 or so euros with Premium..
"if your FPS is high right now the difference it brings will be small, so this only really helps out if you have fps issues right now"

oh okay than nvm
great fly boris
Yeah i'm no pro, as casual as you get.

Btw the map and graphics in general look much better after the building colapses..
What settings? The dashboard looks really fugly.
Mix of high (textures and terrain and stuff) and some on low like lighting and mesh quality, which in BF3 actually looked better on Low and i'm guessing here too.
Yeah i'm guessing thoes are place holders in the dashboard, on the Viper they are good but on this chinese copter it's fugly..
I gave it a go. Although I don't seem to be able to access beta anymore. But I ain't missing it tbh.

I have to say I was dissapointed. Apart from obvious lag issues, i just felt that the map felt alot like a load of set pieces linked together by concrete roads and bridges. It just didn't seem to have any depth. And as with this 'levolution' crap. I'd rather they spent more resources on the 'ground work' than on big show piece settings. I don't know whether it's the colour, drivers, video card or what, but I really don't think it looks any better than BF3. Not at the moment anyway.

I'm a BF fanboy, have been for years. But I got my fingers burnt with BF3 and won't be shelling out pre-release for this. Not as it stand atm. In fact, I think I'll be waiting a few months whilst all the release nonsense gets dealt with first. Then I might give it a go.
Beta ended a few days ago.

Lag was caused by debugging tools in the beta apparently, if this is true then it's acceptable excuse. IMO

Personally the map in the beta is epic. But they should leave the tower standing until half way on the tickets. It's a lot of fun shooting up the elevators and yoloing. I thought the map was good because it was big enough to have multiple battle grounds and it wasn't a 32 vs 32 in one area cluster ****.

That being said, I found it ridiculous how stupid the weapon customizations are this release. Just so hard to navigate that menu.

Can't wait for the full game though. Would like to see how commander mode is.
Yeah i hated that map in the begining but it is pretty good, flying low beatween the buildings is very epic.
Told myself i won't buyt this at launch but can't help it, it's 40 euros (with China rising) on G2A..
I bought BF3 pre-release. I bought Simcity Pre-release. I bought Diablo 3 pre-release. I bought Xcom pre-release.

I have been continuously disappointed with the publishers approach to tried and tested formula's and franchises.

I've learnt my lesson. No more pre-release buys for broken games. I'm sure BF4 will end up being brilliant (I have put in alot of hours into BF3) but I can sit on my hands for a few months first.

EA especially will not have my money anymore untill I'm especially sure that they've released a fully functioning and above all working game. Simcity was just a complete debarcle. And I'm quite honestly gutted in the way it was implemented. More fool me for believing the hype.

I rode the pre-release fad for a few high profile launches. But no more. I'll keep my money in my account earning interest for me, rather than giving it away for broken games.

But don't worry, if BF4 is the kick arse game it's supposed to be, I'll be there. Eventually.
you realize origin doesn't push the payment until after game release right?
money back gurantee for 7 days after purchase
I tried to buy pre release but was met with an empty screen after going through the motions of buying the game.

Fuunybear- I'd agree with you but imo there's one problem with waiting for everything to be sorted out wrt bugs and other things- that by the time you get the game everyone else knows the maps back to front and you end up getting whipped online. That's actually the only reason I'm willing to get this game when it comes out, to be level in experience with the other players. This is my situation with BF3 now, as I never really had enough time to get into it, when I feel like playing online now I just die a horrible repeated death and it turns me straight off. That's my justification anyway. Perhaps I'll still die a horrible repeated death when BF4 comes out.

PS- anyone playing Hawken? I just downloaded it and I think it's great.
Quote from Mustangman759 :you realize origin doesn't push the payment until after game release right?

There's probably a legal reason for that. I didn't know that, but I still don't want to be counted as 'supporting' EA with pre-release. Not with their recent string of 'hits'.

And it don't take long to learn maps. If your into your shooters you get to grips with these things pretty quickly.

I'll still be giving it while before purchase though. We'll see how the reviews go.
That map looks cool. I like the urban battle on those rooftops.
Just preloaded \o/
Playing as we speak.
Downloading that version so i'll just activate it with the proper key on 31st..
Been using vpn for whole day to play BF4 fun but I feel like boats are OP vs Inf..
But is a lot of fun so id say its a good game.
untouchabl <3

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG