The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
i just got it today,doing campaign and than off to mp. i like the beta
campaign will only take you an hour lol
Quote from Funnybear :I've given up on it. I'm actually disgusted in that they can release new content on a game that isn't even working properly yet. Amazes me.

Goes to show just how much EA are in dire straights. By the sounds of it, they might not be here next year.

Not a moment too soon, we might get the franchises sold off to someone who actually gives a shit. I've been pretty disgusted with every release I've bought from them in recent years, and that ain't many. I went for what I thought where 'safe' bets, namely the Battlefield series and Simcity, and lets not even get me started on Simcity. Thats a whole other thread in it's own right that is.

Goes to show that even in this modern age you can't keep releasing shoddy titles rehashing old but trusted themes and get away with it.

fifa 14 was not a cluster f**k this year. shockingly
Quote from Bmxtwins :campaign will only take you an hour lol

i dunno what campaign u played im doing it for over 2 now
it keeps freezing tho
Quote from e2mustang :i dunno what campaign u played im doing it for over 2 now

Yeah, it takes around 3-4 hours on a proper level and if you don't rush it.

I don't really see why people complain about it, it's not like you would want to play a SP campaign that takes 20 hours since everyone plays online.
so i got the dvd with china rising,i go select dragon pass,it tells me i need to download the pack,pack tells me available from dec 17 wtf?
It's only for Premium members right now I believe.
Quote from e2mustang :so i got the dvd with china rising,i go select dragon pass,it tells me i need to download the pack,pack tells me available from dec 17 wtf?

yea didn't you know EA says **** YOU ALL
Reading is an art.
the best bit is that they try to make you buy it again :P
why dafaqq dis it freezing all the time in sp ? aaaaaarghhhhhhhhh
MP is worse. Always freezing on loading. Not as bad on new update tho
I'm up to about 15 odd map changes now. But it's far from perfect. A company this big must have some element of playtesting where they get a bog standard street PC and try running the game for more than 30mins.

Or am I getting it all wrong again.
They had a beta. But lets be honest thats too late to fix major flaws
The beta wasn't a beta. That was just a glorified marketing strategy. They got nothing new out of the beta that they didn't know already.

Some poor coder or programmer are sat their coding their arses of all the while telling anyone who would listen that such and such isn't ready, or won't work, or we're fundamentally broken or 'I can't get that to work with that, it's impossible'.

I feel sorry for those guys, and up against corporate twattage, they've done their best. The fault lies with those at the top who make the desicions to chase the short term profit and not the long term growth. They are effectively asset stripping these franchises. We are the assets, and they are stripping us for as much as they can get before patience finally runs out.
Got it for xBox One yesterday. Plays painfully well on 32 person servers, my eyes can barely handle it. Feels like its running right at the 120 Hz of my TV. 64 person servers aren't as smooth, I'd guess they run around 40 fps when you're right in the action. Still way better than BF3.

My only real problem is getting in the game to begin with. This sums up the xBox one servers right now. Pretty much impossible to find a server during EU/US prime time hours. I'll probably end up always playing this game in the morning.
Quote from Rappa Z :Got it for xBox One yesterday. Plays painfully well on 32 person servers, my eyes can barely handle it. Feels like its running right at the 120 Hz of my TV.

Is that because there's only 3 other people playing it at the same time?

Also, it isn't running at 120 FPS. The XBoner version doesn't even hit 60. Don't let your mind try to convince yourself that it's even close.
Really? Because it seems about a hundred times smoother than my PC running LFS at 60 Hz / 60 FPS. I guess a more accurate way to describe it would be soap opera effect.
Quote from Rappa Z :Really? Because it seems about a hundred times smoother than my PC running LFS at 60 Hz / 60 FPS. I guess a more accurate way to describe it would be soap opera effect.

Maybe you're just so used to console games on Xbox running at about 4FPS, that breaking 30 is amazing?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Maybe you're just so used to console games on Xbox running at about 4FPS, that breaking 30 is amazing?

Hey you are right for once.
Quote from Mustangman759 :fixed your jabbaness

Good thing your inability to write English has been immortalized in quote form and image form then

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG