The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Karkand, Aftermath and End Game are great DLC's, however there is a lot of people who bitch about them, don't really care I still enjoy the game.
Quote from FRZN-95 :Karkand, Aftermath and End Game are great DLC's, however there is a lot of people who bitch about them, don't really care I still enjoy the game.

nigua
Quote from Bose321 :
That must be the best version Rihanna's song too.

have to agree on that
I'll have to take back at what I said. This SP looks so ****ing dramatic and real.

*preorders*
It does look more impressive then BF3 but there's too many similiar stuff, like vehicle and weapon mechanics, sounds, all the same..
I don't like all this high-tec modern warfare stuff. It's like people want to be James Bond all the time. I'd be MUCH more excited if they had announced Battlefield 1944 or something. WW2 with this technical standard? Yes please!

Unfortunately I think people would be too upset about losing their thermal imaging UAV sentry gun laser targetting blah blah blah.
Apparently not everyone is living in 2013 yet it seems.
Quote from Bose321 :Apparently not everyone is living in 2013 yet it seems.

Ah I was not aware that EA started making WW2 games in the nineteen-forties!
For some reason, I always thought those games started being made ten or twelve years ago because it was an era that (thanks in no small part to Spielberg) people were very much passionate about, in like, the twentieth century and junk? Which is, like, more than 7 years after the war ended almost and whatever, and even after some other bad things and a fight with Saddam and the cong and all that.

I always enjoy the passive aggressive reaction on a forum to criticism of something someone else is excited about though, so
Not sure if sarcasm detector broken or butthurted.

Oh and; irony
Left me with a "not this nor that" impression. I like the game but the shotty looked rather low poly. Might be from MoH... I really hope they make improvements to the game.

Looks like they didn't invite Andy McNab to help them out with the animations this time.
Quote from Bose321 :Not sure if sarcasm detector broken or butthurted.

Oh and; irony

Heh I was having a laugh. Seriously though, I would prefer a game set in the low-tech era of World War 2. It has been done to death, almost as much as the modern-warfare era, but not with those sorts of visuals and environments. It would be brutal, and has to come back again. We just need Spielberg to make "Saving Private Ryan 2: Electric Boogaloo" or something.
I would love a WW2 game, or something like the cold war. I've always been intrigued by history, WW2 in special, so a game in such a setting would be awesome. I also think the game would be easier and more balanced because you didn't have 30 weapons with dozens of scopes and what not.
The reason why there are so many modern shooters is that most of the fps games used to be ww2- or sci-fi shooters, when COD 4 came out, it was like a breath of fresh air.
Yes, I know that Battlefield 2 was before Modern Warfare, but Modern Warfare made modern shooters more popular.
I would also love something with mad graphics from older era(not vietnam "war").
Would love to snipe in wintery hills with an old school "snippa".
Bf3.5
Why are you guys crying this happened in the past where BF:BC1 was literally shit and then BF:BC2 came around and it was epic, it improved and it was also released 2 years later than BC1. So therefore if you are a butthurt stop posting useless shit and don't talk about the game.

However I also think it isn't a huge improvement of BF3 but gunsounds have more punch and bass noise, the graphical improvements aren't huge but I'm glad the removed the blue tint and THE MORDOR SUNGLARE, also loving the vehicle explosions it seems it will be like in BF:BC2 where once the vehicle gets a critical damage it will start to spin and loose control.
BC1 was the game that made me enjoy Battlefield again. BC2 was just icing on that cake. They should do a BC3 so they can actually have a great single player story.
All aboard "the same shit all over and over again" boat just like COD games and many other games.
Quote from FRZN-95 :Why are you guys crying this happened in the past where BF:BC1 was literally shit and then BF:BC2 came around and it was epic, it improved and it was also released 2 years later than BC1. So therefore if you are a butthurt stop posting useless shit and don't talk about the game.

However I also think it isn't a huge improvement of BF3 but gunsounds have more punch and bass noise, the graphical improvements aren't huge but I'm glad the removed the blue tint and THE MORDOR SUNGLARE, also loving the vehicle explosions it seems it will be like in BF:BC2 where once the vehicle gets a critical damage it will start to spin and loose control.

There will be jet skis as well as DAT AEK
Quote from dawesdust_12 :BC1 was the game that made me enjoy Battlefield again. BC2 was just icing on that cake. They should do a BC3 so they can actually have a great single player story.

Bc2 story was epic. Cant wait for bc3.
Can anyone explain the deal with Bad Company vs non-BC? Are they made by different studios (I thought they were both DICE)?

Shouldn't we be expecting BC3 this year instead?

I played a huge amount of BC2 and loved it, and am now playing BF3 but cant see a lot of differences in terms of gameplay etc.

Also, I loved this trailer, looks epic Will be interesting to see how it translates to multiplayer.

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG