The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Bmxpls downloot gaim n plai
i haf it but 2 mach homewerk guby
Why do the boats go through the water?
Can a ati 6970 2gb run this on max?
Nah, I have a mate with 6970 2gb and he runs medium/high to get decent frames so its playeble. Sure you can go ahead play on ultra and have 25-40fps but its not recommended.
@Bose321: Op boats.. Im pretty sure its some glitch or **** knows.
Just updated to the new nivida drivers, the campaign plays well now.
Campaign was a pos. the ending is sooooo bad you don't do anything.
If you're having stutter issues/frame drops, lower the resolution scale to like 85%.
Campaign stiory was good but way too short.
Quote from FRZN-95 :Levolution is pretty cool when you see it while you are on the water, but im pretty sure we wont bat an eye after 2 weeks..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... Y8Fc&feature=youtu.be

lelvolution

Could definitely use some polishing. Looks good from the player's perspective, but not so polished from spectator mode.
Siege of Shanghai looks great in full game, could be my favorite map afterall..
so much lags and game crashes
so it's still the beta then
Not as laggy, but im gettig random lags on low with a gt650 ti boost
Its probably his configuration, there is no lag for me runs baby smooth on high/ultra, all it is random game crashes but there is an upcoming update for the fix.
Completely unplayable tonight, can't even go past the loading screens..

Here's how it looks on my end, 720p, mix of high/medium and low settings.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cx3YXoN7qQ
dobar si borise...
na kojoj rezoluciji igras/koju graficku koristis/koji fps si dobivao a ovom zadnjem videu ?
Mislim da cu sacekati jos mjesec,dva da se rijese svi bugovi...
reduced res scale to 85% and seems better.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Completely unplayable tonight, can't even go past the loading screens..

Here's how it looks on my end, 720p, mix of high/medium and low settings.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cx3YXoN7qQ

720p :sadface:
Quote from undertaker00 :dobar si borise...
na kojoj rezoluciji igras/koju graficku koristis/koji fps si dobivao a ovom zadnjem videu ?

Never go full retard.
Quote from Bmxtwins :reduced res scale to 85% and seems better.

Gotta try that. It's laggy as hell sometimes.
Quote from undertaker00 :dobar si borise...

Napisao sam bemte 1280x720, teksture i teren high, nesto medium, mesh na low itd.. Zakucano na 60fps uglavnom.

Here's some tips to remove stutter. Disable core parking for your CPU, google it.
And this: Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Select what playback device you are using -> Properties -> Advanced -> under "Exclusive mode" I unchecked "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device -> OK
Wow! Metro is a map that you either love or hate, but I love it.

The levolution in that map looks ****ing awesome! I love the grenade in the lift.
Operation Locker is actually a much better 'metro'.

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG