The online racing simulator
Points are up guys!

There are 20 seconds added to the drivers who didn't make their pitsstop yet. 20 seconds is chosen after looking up what has been the fastest pitsstop.. which was Troy's. Not much has changed.

The championship standings starting to look really interesting! Wih Troy in the lead in his FZ5 but closely followed by Marus in his RAC. Last win for Marus, congratulations!

See you all in Westhill!

To see the points and race results:
Points and race results!

Greets
Corse\ Danny
Ey, Lacko should be behind me How much laps left for finish?
Hey Litro,

We decided to add 20 seconds to those who didn't make their pitsstop yet.
20 seconds is on the very low side of what one stop would really take you.
OK OK, I just thought that i will catch him in the end.
Tonight! A wonderful new Corse Motorsports RAC/FZ5 cup!

Round 3 of the championship brings us to Westhill!

So far it's going up quite equally between the FZ5 and the RAC! With a win for Troy in his FZ5 and a stunning domination in the RAC by who else than MARUS!

The fight continues in Westhill! Will it be the faster FZ5? Or will the more nible tyre player, the RAC, who'se going for victory?!

Tonights race is brought to you by Corse Motorsports!
You might want to add the events to the LFSForum calendar, so more people can notice it
LFS username: kamo2000
Race name: Kamo
Team name:
Car choice: RAC
Driver number: 25
LFS Username : CardsetCrazy
LFS Driver name : [SR] J.Rantala
Team name : Sonicrealms Racing
Car to participate : RAC
Driver number : 16
Manner of participation : Whole season
Thank you Litro! Very nice to have these statistics!

Was a very good race.. for me untill the last lap where i messed up and Troy could pass.. but he drove a very good race.. so well deserved!

Next race Fernbay! Will the RAC finally redeem itself? Two RAC favorable tracks coming up now!

Greetz
Danny
Westhill gave us a beauty of a race again! Thanks to all for participating!

Troy got victory, congratulations!

Points are updated! Take a look: Championship standings and Q/R results

Next will be the twitchy Fernbay!

See you all next week!

greets
Danny
LFS username: Jatimc
Race name: 1stBFA Jati
Team name: 1stBFA
Car choice: RAC
Driver number: 69
Welcome jati!

** Numbers updted!**

C you all tonight!
I won’t race tonight, I’m not at home :P
#65 - troy
I can't take a part today, but hopefully i'll be able to drive the next one! Have fun guys!
Hello guys!

The points have been updated! To see the team and drivers championship and the results of qualifying and races... take a look here! Points!

The modus is set to bring back Troy's lead! RAC took revenge in Fernbay today!

Troy in his FZ5 has built up quite a gap already to second placed man Corse\ Danny by his always getting the maximum out of the situation. Congrats to Troy as the leader of the championship!

With Corse\ Danny today's win he gained 7 points on Troy and is currently the runner up in the championship although closely followed by v/ M.Jagiello aka marus!

B2R Storm with his equal tactics to those of Troy scoring points again! The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th placed men are covering only 11 points! The fight is on!

Because of Danny's win and the important points Corse\Steelbeen scored today... Team Corse Motorsports is now the team championship leader! Although also closely follow by Team Vires with only 1 point difference. B2R in 3rd place now all points for that team scored by B2R Storm! well done!

Because of the great result by dynX E.Libietis, Dynamix Racing managed to set a huge step in the championship and is only 1 point behind nFinity eSports where the points are gained for by driver n/Lacko!

Well done! And hope to see you all Next week which will lead us the way to the always interesting South City!!

Click this link for the replay!

Good Night!
Hello

LFS Name : chrislap

Race Name : Tech3r tm chris

Car : FZ5

Team: Tech3r

N°: 43 its possible

Thx good luke
sorry i d'ont speek english.

+++ Chrislap
Hello Chrislap and welcome!

Hope to see you tonight in your well prepared FZ5!
Hello,
sorry I do not speak the English.
I didn ts on my pc and do not know how to configure.
If c is possible to have the pass por race here,
otherwise, unfortunately I disengage and leave my place...
In expectation of a response thank you for your understanding.

+++ Chrislap

[with google translate]
I think we will find a way to sort it out Chris. Ill answer you further in game
LFS username Denny12
Race name R\T.Korený
Team name rForce˜
Car choice RAC
Driver number 52
Results, please.
Attached images
File1-2013-10-16_15.40.50_results_race.jpg
Points updated! Sorry that it took a while... been tooo busy!

See you all tonight for the race on Japanese soil..... Kyoto!

Btw.. Please all join early! For your own benefits! They layout has been changed a bit.. thanks to the help of Marus and Doji we think it's a more honest battle now. Join early if you want things about the track to be discussed.

Greetz
Danny
#75 - troy
Since Danny and Marus both mentioned their SO4 pace in the RAC I felt I had to prove a point after tonight's shambles. Attached +-25 Laps on SO4/RAC with some old set without any training. Best Lap 1.47.0 average about mid to high 47's I would say that is close enough to Marus and clearly faster then Danny. With some more practice I guess I could get into the 46'es too.

You're welcome to prove me wrong and do 15-20 Laps in the FZ5 on tonight's "special" track, I very much doubt you will get anywhere close to what you could lap in the Raceabout without killing the tyres.

And please next time if you do stuff like that announce it somewhere official (like the website or here) I doubt everybody is on TS to listen to you talking about chicanes.

edit: I almost forgot, started that run with 90% fuel, wasn't sure how much I would need.
Attached files
so4 corse.spr - 1.9 MB - 270 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG