The online racing simulator
Kyle busch ruined that race, but peters put on a good run but heh would have loved to see him dump kyle
Overall I thought it was a great race, wanted to see Peters get him but I'm not that mad Kyle won. I really enjoy the couple Wednesday night truck races we get, wish there were more throughout the season. I really like the young talent coming through the truck series right now, if they all get the chance to develop properly, I look forward to seeing all this new blood in the Cup series in the future.
Quote from UncleBenny :Overall I thought it was a great race, wanted to see Peters get him but I'm not that mad Kyle won. I really enjoy the couple Wednesday night truck races we get, wish there were more throughout the season. I really like the young talent coming through the truck series right now, if they all get the chance to develop properly, I look forward to seeing all this new blood in the Cup series in the future.

Enjoy the races this weekend guys . I'll be watching from the stands, but won't be present on here again until Sunday.

Great truck race last night, but Shrub was a disappointment to me . Deserved win, but not what I wanted to see
Quote :"AdvoCare served as the sponsor on the No. 3 car of Austin Dillon the past two seasons. With Dillon making the move to full-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing in 2014, the organization began the process of diligently seeking out its best option moving forward,"

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar ... in-dillon-sprint-cup-2014

as if it was not obvious already
Junior ye budday cmon
Oh jinxed it lol
For fux sayk juan
The race Saturday night was really good Kasey raced clean, but probably lost the race doing so. Kenseth 3, Kahne 0 this year in race ending battles

Friday night's race was a sad domination by the 54 car. Least exciting NASCAR race I've been to in person, but still not bad

(Thanks PMD)
Yea but in the chase that will reflect on him and kenseth will cut him some alack possibly
Quote from Cornys :The race Saturday night was really good Kasey raced clean, but probably lost the race doing so. Kenseth 3, Kahne 0 this year in race ending battles

Saturday night's race was a sad domination by the 54 car. Least exciting NASCAR race I've been to in person, but still not bad

And yes Kasey most likely did that for future occurrences.
So. Kurt to SHR

Phoenix bought by TSM

Truez broke his wrist
Quote from Bmxtwins :So. Kurt to SHR

Phoenix bought by TSM

Truez broke his wrist

You ever spell Truex Jr.'s name wrong ever again and you are going to regret it.

And its a fractured wrist.
Apparently Larson to drive the 42 in 2014
Quote from JackDaMaster :You ever spell Truex Jr.'s name wrong ever again and you are going to regret it.

And its a fractured wrist.

sorry I was typing from the my phone and was watching the new "FOX Sports 1" race hub program.

Which, by the way, is pretty good. But it's like a whole day of SPEED condensed into a half hour
Larson in the 42 next year, if true, will be rather interesting. He's got a lot of tallent, but I don't really think it's quite enough to jump to Sprint Cup that quickly. We'll see though some time if not in 2014.

Also, there's reports that ESPN and Turner (TNT) want out of the contract for 2014 to avoid a "lame duck season". It would be complicated and very difficult to pull off, but if the networks are interested then it actually is possible.
Bobby Labonte has broken ribs from a cycling crash, will miss Atlanta. It'll probably be his career.

Mike Bliss to take over #51 at Atlanta.
Quote from Bmxtwins :sorry I was typing from the my phone and was watching the new "FOX Sports 1" race hub program.

Which, by the way, is pretty good. But it's like a whole day of SPEED condensed into a half hour

I watched Race Hub all the time on SPEED, it's probably the thing I miss the most on FS1. It's on at the most random times now and I never catch it.

http://www.jayski.com/news/rac ... NASCAR-Race-Info#goodyear

The right side tires this weekend will feature a new technique in the tire construction. The inside (left) third of the tire will be a very hard compound (the same as used at Michigain) and the outside will be the same soft compound used at Atlanta in years past.

I'm curious what it will do to the racing this Saturday (Nationwide) and Sunday (Sprint Cup) nights.
Dinger full time in the 47
Quote from Gougoodthing :For 3 years.

Yea maybe a bit rash... Well that team seems decent and can run good at times so maybe it will get there
Really good race tonight.
I was disappointed. There was no right turns.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG