The online racing simulator
Getting Boring...
(78 posts, started )
You see, comparing Lithuania and Germany, Germany is 50x richiest, and actually its the richiest country in the Europe. Not everyone can afford an S2 license in Lithuania.
Quote from Eclipsed :If you're searching for action,get GTA or whatever action game! This is racing simulator,if you don't have any passion for racing,this is not for you!

can you please shut up. sorry for rude tone but really? i like racing. ill go 30000 miles now!
Quote from markantonio :Because Lithuania isn't a country like Germany.

to quote my lebanese colleague while he was trying his best to piss of a lithuanian
"3 million people? and you have a coutnry for that? thats a village where im from"
Quote from Neon145 :can you please shut up. sorry for rude tone but really? i like racing. ill go 30000 miles now!

You like racing and yet you've said that it's boring. Logic.
NOONE will buy you S2 for free. There are some competitions running, try to join them. The more post about how you are bored, the more hated and annoying person you will be.
Quote from Denny12 :NOONE will buy you S2 for free. There are some competitions running, try to join them. The more post about how you are bored, the more hated and annoying person you will be.

i found 1 but its very hard,challenge.
Quote from Neon145 :i found 1 but its very hard,challenge.

That's why you practice more and race more. If you don't like the game, or find it boring, move on to another.
Congratulations to Neon145.
You're the first person I've placed on an 'ignore list' and I've been reading the forum since 2006.
NFS driver is NFS driver.
Quote from lameduck :Congratulations to Neon145.
You're the first person I've placed on an 'ignore list' and I've been reading the forum since 2006.

Wow gee, how hard is it to just not read this thread? Saves you the trouble.
The main problem is that new players always think they are better than old players, so when they stuck in midfield for a long time, the game suddenly becomes boring. Real challenge is to practice and race against real racers. Neon, my suggestion is to come to AA servers, they are full most of the time. Because you will get bord by offline playing. Even now for me the best combo in LFS is XRG on BL1. And every now and then I find something I can improve either in my drivig or sets
Quote from Neon145 :and i finished all the training for demo,now get the S2...

You're not a Jedi yet.
You will get a S2 for free if you win a challenge, but getting S2 free randomly doesnt sound right, only if you have a friend who will give it to you, all of us here got the S2 from buying or by winning a competition (bought mine).
Tbh you should just stick to demo as it is since you clearly require practice (especially looking at your stats) so buying S2 would be a needless "diving board". You won't get any better by getting S2, you must train harder first.

Saying that racing is boring while you like it is just ridiculous, you need to get around that boringness since you still have a lot to practice to match the other faster demo drivers out there. Either way, if you really want to get S2, you have to buy it since your experience isn't enough for winning a challenge.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Tbh you should just stick to demo as it is since you clearly require practice (especially looking at your stats) so buying S2 would be a needless "diving board". You won't get any better by getting S2, you must train harder first.

Saying that racing is boring while you like it is just ridiculous, you need to get around that boringness since you still have a lot to practice to match the other faster demo drivers out there. Either way, if you really want to get S2, you have to buy it since your experience isn't enough for winning a challenge.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :lithuanians...

some people cant afford it like me. :iagree:
Quote from Neon145 :some people cant afford it like me. :iagree:

just play demo , you have 3 cars and 3 track layouts , thats inaf .
xfgti is a very fun car to drive , go to the race servers and start to race .
AA and MRC GTI servers are always full + FBM server too
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :just play demo , you have 3 cars and 3 track layouts , thats inaf .
xfgti is a very fun car to drive , go to the race servers and start to race .
AA and MRC GTI servers are always full + FBM server too

Fine
#45 - BM1
Well, nothing new. You come to the forum and yet again you're ashamed because of your fellow countrymen... :dunce:
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :S2 for free ?

maybe this game is not for you

While I do not support OP's idea/mindset and believe that a LFS license is amazingly cheap given what it offers, what happened (or failed to happen) in the past few years is making me thinking seriously that a FLOSS project would do a better job than what we see now.
S2 is not a good value in today's market.
Compare with RFactor 2, Project CARS and others. Don't get mad, but look at Gran Turismo. That game is less than half the price of S2, and has like 25x more content.
For comparison with more physics oriented sims, look at X-Plane. It's around twice as expensive as S2, but has twice the vehicles, and the entire planet to fly around.

As for boredom, the LFS scene isn't very happening. If you're slow, and/or don't want to do leagues for whatever reason, LFS is essentially a single-player game.

There are about 40 people out of 50 thousand playing LFS on my continent. It is not the middle of the night on a weekday. It's Sunday evening.
Except it's not Sunday evening. For the majority of LFS users, it is 3 AM on a Monday morning.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Don't get mad, but look at Gran Turismo. That game is less than half the price of S2, and has like 25x more content.

LFS is 37 USD, Gran Turismo is 60. Good logic m8.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except it's not Sunday evening. For the majority of LFS users, it is 3 AM on a Monday morning.

It was around 5PM PDT. So in North America it'd be between three and ten, right? There are around 71118 registered users with a north american country on their profile. I checked LFS desktop and there are about 33 people on this continent playing online. When I posted earlier it was about 40.

What I'm saying here is that about .056% percent of registered users in North America can be found playing this game on a Sunday.

I imagine that a pretty big fraction of registered users only played LFS once or twice, but the fact remains that 40 people is a drop in the bucket.

Getting Boring...
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG