The online racing simulator
Quote from Keling :I thought the CSW was fine?

I don't think its to be taken seriously. I used to have a Fanatec ages ago for forza1. It was a piece of crap, but the CSW is probably the best you can get.

:spin:
This is what we get for a delayed launch.
Again almost the same polycount of RB4s interior
Yup, they are totally copying the RB4, what shit company is this?
From what I see I can tell that at least textures have the same resolution
It would appear that they have scanned all the old roads which made up the classic Spa-Francorchamps before they shortened it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo ... amp;type=1&permPage=1
There's half a dozen Spa related pictures on there.

If nothing else I applaud their efforts at reviving these classic, now defunct, circuits (Monza and Spa), pre-order looking like a certainty, still.
So, let's hope they do Hochenheim classic too!

Nothing i haven't already seen in RB4..
that BMW llogo alone has more polygons than the rb4 and helmet combined!
dunno, looks identical to RB4 to me...only difference is the badge.
Quote from Franky.S :that BMW llogo alone has more polygons than the rb4 and helmet combined!

I think even the window, which is most likely made from under 50 polygons, has more than all cars combined.
It's like they stripped the Rb4 down and made it meaner. A LOT MEANER.
So, this is a screenshotgenerator, then? What the hell is the point of this for driving other than slowing everything down?
Quote from atledreier :So, this is a screenshotgenerator, then? What the hell is the point of this for driving other than slowing everything down?

A screenshot generator with nKP-like physics (we hope so) is a huge breakthrough.

And the graphics is not that impressive for a 2013 PC-only title TBO.
Just tried the game and it's awesome

Just a shame I can't run it on full graphics since my PC is too weak for that, but I ran fairly high settings though. The game also reminds me a lot of their earlier game netKar PRO.
Got the NKPro & AC Techpreview kit for 4€ a few days ago.

Absolutly impressed. Even with keyboard it does feel right, and I love all the little details that make you feel that the devs really care about racing (the sound is great, love the gravel-bouncing-of tire-into-wheelwell sound you get after a trip in the gravel pit). And since it does have multi input device compatibility I'll have to get my wheel and shifter out again soon.
At this point nkPro feels better than Assetto Corsa to me. This may be due to my framerate not being very good in AC though, and of course the cars and tracks are different.
Quote from PeterN :At this point nkPro feels better than Assetto Corsa to me. This may be due to my framerate not being very good in AC though, and of course the cars and tracks are different.

The graphics are better in AC already in my opinion, although AC doesn't fully support FFB yet so yeah nKPRO is quite good. However the physics are difficult to compare as AC currently has just 1 car and track to test.
You mean you've made a guy that gets happy when you drift?
That's going to be very useful in the future.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG