The online racing simulator
yep
Quote from delis :Am I the only one who doesn't use bookmarks in web browsers?

Nope
I don't get the 'we chrome now' part..
the new Opera will be based on the Chrome 'engine' so to say. But they way I read it its a new browser parallel to the old one, which may not be updated tho

and yes, I have tons of bookmarks (e.g a few dozen car build threads)
Quote from ACCAkut :the new Opera will be based on the Chrome 'engine' so to say.

Gif makes it sound like Chrome also doesn't have bookmarks.. badly done.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Gif makes it sound like Chrome also doesn't have bookmarks.. badly done.

the new Opera doesn't have bookmarks, buildin email client and a bunch of other features that made it unique. Reason enough for me to stay on 12.15 x64 as longs as possible

'murica

Quote from kars19 :

New level of stupitidy
Empty fuel tank with fumes is more dangerous then full
Well... This thread can now be closed, it includes the whole internet in one picture, boobs and cats.
We can actually close the entire internet now. Pack up and go home people, that's a wrap.

Justin Bieber's new R8.

I can honestly say, I have never seen such a tasteful and classy vehicle in my life.
Well, now Justin Beiber is only the 2nd gayest thing on earth.
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Justin Bieber's new R8.

I can honestly say, I have never seen such a tasteful and classy vehicle in my life.

I'm glad I haven't had supper yet.
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Justin Bieber's new R8.

The guy who made this (and obviously its owner) should be shot dead and left to liquify somewhere in woods.
Hopefully, it's just cheap vinyl, that gets torn off easy.
Hilariously, he was recently quoted complaining about how he can't stand being recognized all the time.

You're famous and drive a cheetah R8, what do you expect?
and there is the WCC (West Coast Custom) office behind Bibers car (if its really his) But if he ever ends up in the desert with it he will be well camouflaged.

guess I have a dirty mind
The building is shaped like a massive vagina.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG