The online racing simulator
Why nothing new content S3? why fake news?
I would not dislike the progress from Scawen since the announcement of S3 but its a bit strange that he don't post anything.
I know he said, he will post something when there is something to post but over the past 3 years there "must" be something that he gained and could've shared with us.
The last statements from Scawen wasn't so positive about his motivation but Wayne, we know that something will happen in the near future.
I've been visiting lfsforum nearly every day but... meh its disappointing that no new posting form the devs shows up. Sure there are other Race Sims out there and the RL is much more important than addictions Games but LFS is the best Race Sim and in my opinion had the best requirements to be the best god like Game ever.

S3 could be compared to proposing marriage, and we are still awaiting the answer
Look Scawen up on facebook, LFS is still listed as his employer, but I doubt that he works for it only, or to be precise I hope he has another job to care for his family.

And regarding vehicle dynamics and tire physics, he started mountainbiking.
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Litro) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Be2K) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Litro) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
Just a quick fun fact. I passed by this forum after several month of inactivity (again) and I just saw a new topic "New Version" at the forefront of the General Discussion board with new messages.

I immediately felt a slight change in my heart rate. Of course it was "only" this old topic from november about an update which is not that important to me.

Then again, LFS is quite dead for me right now. Not only because there was no significant update (for me) since a while but also because I sold my steering wheel, I am on a mac now, I grew up, have less time and some real life "racing".

BUT... I dare to say that no other game would have this impact on me even though I havent used it since years.

Just my thoughts (and slight hope that there is some light at the end of the tunnel )
-
(zvone798) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
-
Quote :This message has been deleted by Flame CZE. Reason: off-topic

srsly Flame, more deleted posts than actually in thread

we finally get S3 release date and you delete it? : S
Quote from mario991 :scawen when will s3 Will soon

When lfs going being working, they still waiting 5 years and they do nothing, so lfs is so bored that the game make me sleepy, time to play Real Racing 3!

Release date of S3: offcal they would to lanch in 2008:
Now the Release Date of S3: S3 comes Never out you need wait million years!
Please stop posting in this topic, most of the questions have been answered and s3 will be released when it is ready. Yes it is taking some time but would you rather have a game with loads of bugs in or a game which runs near to perfect?

I know I would rather wait to have a finished game that has no bugs in. In the mean time, I will try my best to put more racing servers up so people will stop whining about s3 and put their licences to good use, to race on servers.

And by the way, to all of the people that say "LFS IS DEAD" or "LFS SUCKS BECAUSE...." just be thankful that LFS isnt some game which claims to have a physics engine which is 'realistic' but in fact the cars handle like sh*t. Lfs has one of the (in my opinion) best physics engines out there, yes the game might be over ten years old and the graphics are starting to look a bit dated but please, I think people should give credit to the devs for creating this superb racing simulator which provides a good selection of FWD, RWD and AWD cars and also be grateful that licences are well priced, most racing games which are on PC tend to put silly quotes on the box saying "best game ever-IGN" and "physics are excellent-Race-room" when in fact they are not, lfs does not have that problem.

If any one thinks lfs 'sucks' or is 'dead' then you're wrong, lfs is not dead, it is just full of cruise servers. I will be putting my racing server up in a couple of days, I will be making a new topic so if you want to have a good time racing, feel free to join. Also don't forget (if you have s1 or s2) to join the cargame servers, they offer a good track combo. For demo users, try out the [AA] servers, they seem to be always up and running and up to 15 people are normally on every one. Rant over.
I've been playing LFS Demo S2 since 2011,it is a very nice game,better than any NFS Games or others.

I remember searching for S3 since I saw the announcement on their website,and only found videos or pictures or posts about it and the Scirocco.

It is a very nice free game,but quite disappointed that S3 hasn't come yet.

Mr. Scawen,will LFS S3 ever come true?
At least let us know whether you are working on it or not,don't tell us when! Just fullfil us with hopes or kill them,don't let them be puzzled
Yes it will come, and yes he is working on it.

You now know nothing more. You're welcome.
It's been so long since anything significant happened I forgot that this was the last update and pooped myself thinking this was something new when it came up at the top of the forum.

Not hating, just passing through.

Inb4 thanks for the info.
Inb4 stop using inb4 as it's for 4chan bellends.
Inb4 this is the first time I've actually used inb4. Feels good man.

I'm not drunk, just bored and don't post here very much anymore.

Yeah.

As you were.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :my Guess will be around November 2013, we are gonna hear something about s3 !

I can already tell you that you're wrong.
You sound mad bro.
Quote from TheMiltos21 :I've been playing LFS Demo S2 since 2011,it is a very nice game,better than any NFS Games or others.

I remember searching for S3 since I saw the announcement on their website,and only found videos or pictures or posts about it and the Scirocco.

It is a very nice free game,but quite disappointed that S3 hasn't come yet.

Mr. Scawen,will LFS S3 ever come true?
At least let us know whether you are working on it or not,don't tell us when! Just fullfil us with hopes or kill them,don't let them be puzzled

NFS own lfs! Real Racing 3 own lfs! Check the differnts with lfs and Real Racing, NFS!

LFS Rate:3/10
NFS Rate:8/10
Real Racing Rate: 8/10
Everything all right?
I wonder when infractions are being issued. These whiny kids are not exactly new here and it are always the same names. Who needs them really?
-
If people want s3 to come out this month, first of all purchase the right software to make 3-D model cars. Secondly, learn how to code and finally, once you have got a finished product, email the LFS devs and tell them that you have produced extra content for lfs and also ask them if they would be up to testing it out on lfs and also debugging it. By doing this, you may receive updates on your extra content that you've made which may speed up the s3 process. But please, give the devs some credit, three men have created this amazing and realistic game on (I presume) a small-ish budget.

Now if certain people are only going to come onto the lfs forum to whine about the s3 development speed, read my other post, it's not hard to miss.

Good Day.
Actually that is wrong. The devs have been offered content before and refused. A good example is the Company that makes the DP1 or what it is called. They got an offer to get the car free to the game without license issues. What was the answer? -no.
Also there are a ton of people who can do amazing stuff, but the devs did not want to encurage people to mod this game / develope it further and made it illegal to create, share and talk about added cars and tracks to the game.

By all means, I love LFS, I am just dead borred of it now and most likely won't touch it before a content patch or something. If that never comes, well then it's the nail in the coffin at least for me.

Again, LFS jas been the game I have used the most time on, ever, it's just that the lack of new tracks aswell as a sterile (no weather changes etc etc) makes it hard to be as fun as it was in 04-06. So please do not thknk of me as a casual whiner, alltho I whine, a lot
Quote from The Very End :Actually that is wrong. The devs have been offered content before and refused. A good example is the Company that makes the DP1 or what it is called. They got an offer to get the car free to the game without license issues. What was the answer? -no.

Never known that :o ... sad

Quote from The Very End :By all means, I love LFS, I am just dead borred of it now and most likely won't touch it before a content patch or something.
Again, LFS jas been the game I have used the most time on, ever, it's just that the lack of new tracks aswell as a sterile (no weather changes etc etc) makes it hard to be as fun as it was in 04-06.

So damn true !! But Scawen is protecting Eric and his speed of development and its okay ! But on the other Hand its a bit disapointing that he wont implement some extra Tracks.
lol
To the guy who was complaining about the laps thing, that's hilarious. It is possible to reset your stats... and it is also possible to have multiple S2 accounts like myself, This one has what? 50 laps? Hahaha, I remember the good old days when they would release cool updates every other month and even give us Christmas presents (MRT FTW lol). Back when I was using a mouse, even almost beat the so classic w/r for mrt.

Have not played LFS in a year or two myself, simply because the scirocco promise and things like that have come to a halt, when it all comes out I will play it again.

This post is completely Offtopic.
Quote from joordy599 :NFS own lfs! Real Racing 3 own lfs! Check the differnts with lfs and Real Racing, NFS!

LFS Rate:3/10
NFS Rate:8/10
Real Racing Rate: 8/10

NFS isn't a Racing simulator and... Real racing is a iphone game
if you wont to play S3 go and help to developers, but wait you don't know what to do then just STFU!

I believe S3 will be released and will waiting, because LFS is not just some game who you play one month and then delete it it's like a hobby!

Regards!
Now that is an excelent way of discussing, tell everyone who has a slightly different veiw than yourself to stfu ^-^

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG