The online racing simulator
I expect if you ask Franky500 (500Servers) he will help you. You could send him a private message on this forum or you could raise a ticket on the control panel.
Failing that I could set it up for you but it would mean you would have to give me your password for the control panel....I have done this for other people before....and of course you change the password after.
It is very simple to set it up yourself though, have a read of _config.txt in the Airio file and the 500Servers control panel is fairly easy to understand. Trust me you can not break anything...I am useless with PC stuff and I got it to work....in the end.

Why would you only want to use the free version (demo server)? If you have the full version you can have 1 (full) Airio install for both servers, with different Airio configurations for both servers if needed.
Lol
Hi, this is very good, one AIRIO Full works with more servers.
Ok Anthoop really thank.Now I wait AIRIO license and after we will see.
Inaspectate notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
:=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I had an other email exchange with EQ worry this morning and the comma problem with http://stats.airio.eu/ is now fixed!
I have noticed that Airio didnt checking handicaps at few open config tracks: FE4X, FE2Y, FE3Y, FE4Y, FE5Y. Any way to fix this? sorry if it was already in this thread...
Hmm, readed the airio guide few times but dont got, how set car safety raking levels?
Running demo server and want beginners = xfg and when SR already 70% then player got also XRG...
Hi Guys if anybody can ask EQ WORRY to get in Touch with me as i sent him an email to get the pro airio please.
Thanks
Brian.
Is it possible to edit this insim? I want to add my webpage link, connect with webpage, and make a login system?
Quote from MarteCyter :Is it possible to edit this insim? I want to add my webpage link, connect with webpage, and make a login system?

IMO It's closed program
So I cannot add to my server and connect with webpage?
airio pit board HELP
how do i adjust the airio pit board the shows on the left of screen at the end of a lap need to move it to top and center
is the poss ??
Quote from ETCC :how do i adjust the airio pit board the shows on the left of screen at the end of a lap need to move it to top and center
is the poss ??

You are talking about Aonio- https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=63817
From memory the position can be changed by adjusting the values....no doubt the correct info. is in the link.
Hi all.

I need a little help with my Airio Configuration. I want to run a race session on my LFS Dedicated Server (0.6E). I set the options /qual=15, /laps=60, /mustpit and /pass=xxxxx. If I don´t start Airio, after 15 Minutes of qualification the server waits for the race start (either by user´s voting or admin command).

But when Airio is running during Qualy, things get strange. After the 15 Minutes of Qualy the race session starts immediately without any wait time.

How can I tell Airio not to switch to the next session but wait until all users have voted to start the race?

Second question: If I enter the /end command Airio removes all users from the session, so the actual positions of all users get lost. How can I change that?

Thank you very much in advance!
Hello,

# Track rotation scheme happening on every display of race end screen.
# "track[|laps/-mins[|car+car+]] > track..." in the scheme - string
# Instead of laps, minutes can be set as a negative value, the race is
# then for specified number of minutes plus one lap for the leader.
# Track name may be followed by underscore and layout name.
RotateTracks=FE4|1|UF1

# Number of races after which to rotate tracks by ending race - integer
# Number of minutes after which to rotate tracks by ending race - integer
RotateRaces=1
RotateMinutes=1

I'm trying to make an auto-rotation track/car , but it's not working. The code used is setted above

Why doesn't work? What's wrong setted?

Many thanks in advance for the help
Is there any way to reach EQWorry?

Wrote several mails recently. Some with bug reports / questions some months ago. - no answer

Also I wrote him a mail a few days ago - I urgently need the download link for the most current pros version and I need my my license files. - No answer too.

As you know 500servers are gone and all files are deleted. My backup still worked great - but now there was a hardware - failure in their datacenter too and for some reason they had no backups... So I have no pros version and I am missing 2 license files (I am owning 2 licenses)...
winners flag
anyone no how to set up the winners flag for a race finish on airio ?
Same here, anyone know how to contact EQ Worry <_<?
added mass
guys need help please i need to add dynamic added mass to race results ie after race finish the winner has to add 35kgs , 2nd place need 25 kgs ect need to no how to do this please
i think this is it but how should it look ?

# PROS: Dynamic intake restriction based on race results
# PROS: Dynamic added mass based on race results
DynamicIntake=
DynamicMass=0, 50, 0, 3 > 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -2 > -3
Quote from paul88 :anyone no how to set up the winners flag for a race finish on airio ?

Same question.
airio
yes i have license and ver 2.5.8 pro
Quote from Chriship :Same question.

sorted go to srv.txt page at the bottom see

# Line 5 of !opt screen data
SetGeneralInfo=1
SetRaceInfo=1
SetOwnData=-1
SetPrivateData=1
SetAverageInfo=-1
SetResultsInfo=-1