The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
This is my project atm

Just needs wheels, a steering wheel, a harness and mapped and it'll be done!
Sweet little thing! A decent suspension setup and good sticky tyres will make this little guy a BLAST!
Quote from KiRmelius :Sweet little thing! A decent suspension setup and good sticky tyres will make this little guy a BLAST!

Should run about 215+bhp mapped, its got AVO fully adjustable coilovers front and back and im after a set of semi slicks, so it should give a couple evo/porsche etc owners a run for their money.
Quote from 13ob :so it should give a couple evo owners a run for their money. :d

lol
Quote from Klutch :lol

Since Australia is upside down do you mount your engines upside down too?
Quote from PoVo :Since Australia is upside down do you mount your engines upside down too?

If they did then it means the engines end up the right way round
Everything's okay with engines over there, but I've heard carburettor equipped vehicles fails to fire up.
Quote from Migz :If they did then it means the engines end up the right way round

Well, in our perspective yes, but in their perspective it's just weird.
oh yeah great comeback bro
Went to our BMW dealer yesterday. Going to buy a used BMW E91 318d Touring (2010 facelift) in august. Just need to save up for the "deposit"? and then I'm good. The E36 is getting too expensive in fuel cost and I do to many km's. So a nice modern diesel will be nice! Full option. Business navigation, full leather etc etc.
My current ride... now with summer tyres/rims and on the right "road"
Attached images
263205_273443772801972_328256664_n.jpg
391523_273443879468628_1395883098_n.jpg
200027_273444096135273_1410704741_n.jpg
You have all my jealousness.
Summertime, and most of my planned interior mods are done!!

Quite a difference from the state 4 months ago I must say.

My Fiat
Don't see many of them about anymore, which engine is it?
20v Turbo I'd guess because it says it
And it looks awesome, best colour too. Always fancied one of those.
my new car. only cost me 600 GBP
Attached images
toolbox.jpg
I like those silly rims.
Quote from R34GTR :Don't see many of them about anymore, which engine is it?

As Sinbad said, 20v (5 cylinder) turbo.
Currently running 300bhp / 280lb/ft torque. More to come in the future, but need a few more mods - FMIC (planned for this summer), uprated fuel pump+injectors, larger exhaust - should take me to 340-350bhp. Suspension upgrades to finish before then though, and some bodywork to tidy up
Quote from R34GTR :Don't see many of them about anymore, which engine is it?

because its a fiat
the "old" ones need a lot of money to maintain/get it to a usuable state.

so they are getting more and more rare.
but never been a fan of these tbh...no hate intended, just my opinion
Quote from Scrabby :Went to our BMW dealer yesterday. Going to buy a used BMW E91 318d Touring (2010 facelift) in august. Just need to save up for the "deposit"? and then I'm good. The E36 is getting too expensive in fuel cost and I do to many km's. So a nice modern diesel will be nice! Full option. Business navigation, full leather etc etc.

Don't take this the wrong way, but... a 318d?

Why not a 320d (at least) or a 330d or similar? I would of thought a "petrolhead" would of wanted something a bit more powerful.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG