The online racing simulator
Quote :• Negotiations for a new television contract that would go into effect in 2015 are "getting down to the last bit of it.''

France said his hope is to renew with the incumbents. Fox already has renewed from 2015-2022 for a reported $300 million a year. ESPN and TNT are the other current partners. NBC also is a player for a major portion of the 36-race schedule.

"My hope is to remain where we are,'' France said. "But that's why you have negotiations and discussions. We'll have to see how that plays out.''

http://espn.go.com/racing/nasc ... -charlotte-race-las-vegas

What on Earth is wrong with Brian France? Does he even watch the coverage of the races on TV!? . Evidently not.

Quote :There will be no new venues when the 2014 schedule is released later in the year.

Go figure
Camera won lol
One of the weirdest things I've seen in racing, maybe.
What happened?
A cable that carries/tows the overhead camera on the trioval broke and damaged some cars
That's a big one.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :video?

There really isn't a good video of it because the cable was so thin you can hardly see it on camera. Here's what NASCAR published on YouTube about the incident straight from the FOX broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD8VozXLi60

There's probably a better video, because I saw at least one good replay during the broadcast. Sadly I can't find that one

3 fans were taken to a locl hospital and releaced

I knew FOX sucked, but I didn't realize it was this bad
I think he was talking about the "big one" PMD mentioned, i.e. the wreck caused by Mark near the end.
Correct.
Lol make sure you watch the yeley.1 episode it was great
I wonder if Danica wrecked the dish
Yeley just gained some fans
go casey mears!
SPOILERS!!! Don't read if you don't want to know yet! (not sure how many watch downloads around here still) So, Jimmie Johnson gets black flagged and JPM almost wins another oval race only to have it taken from him. Pretty interesting race in the final 100 laps

Also, TRD engines were more like TuRD engines at Dover
Poor Juan, i hoped for the best, but second is still great. He's my number juan.
NASCAR raped my YouTube channel.
Quote from Kid222 :Poor Juan, i hoped for the best, but second is still great. He's my number juan.

Number Juan in our hearts!

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG