The online racing simulator
London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
#76 - DeKo
Quote from Agniz :I'm grateful that my country is that poor (on paper), so we don't need to deal with all this lazy-only-social-benefits-seeking-immigrants bulls*it which leads to all these things what happens in UK, France, Sweden (riots in Stockholm atm, if we want to be precise), etc.
Also, government here are strongly against multiculturalism policy (even if they could afford pay social benefits), same sex marriage and other idiotic western-liberalism things.

They have the Tea Party in Latvia?
Quote from Shotglass :i think "my struggle" would be a neat title

That did make me chuckle...shame he did not get it.
Quote from Agniz :I'm grateful that my country is that poor (on paper), so we don't need to deal with all this lazy-only-social-benefits-seeking-immigrants bulls*it which leads to all these things what happens in UK, France, Sweden (riots in Stockholm atm, if we want to be precise), etc.
Also, government here are strongly against multiculturalism policy (even if they could afford pay social benefits), same sex marriage and other idiotic western-liberalism things.

You're saying that you have no gipsys in your country?
There are some, but most of them are living in small countryside villages, their families live in this country 50+ years. Situation with them isn't the same as in other countries, where they go straight from Romania, build up their trailer-camps and start doing illegal things, etc.
I actually can't remember when I saw a gypsy - maybe 2-3 months ago.
Quote :That did make me chuckle...shame he did not get it.

I got it, just don't feel the need to respond to every clever quip that comes my way.

Somehow we used to manage without the welfare state. All throughout history there was no social safety net. Somehow, the people that thrived are the ones that failed and suffered the most and then built our nations. Now there is no reason to have 'grit' or perseverance, our tolerance for risk and hardship is so low we just did away with it. And we sue whenever things don't go our way. We won't try anything new or throw out failed policies or useless regulations. Just soldier on towards stagnation and grab whatever handouts you can on the way down.

It would be nice if all Americans who want to go to college could go, if we weren't giving tens of thousands of dollars to immigrants and known radicals like the Boston bombers for nothing at all in return. Maybe if radical Muslim immigrants couldn't get welfare they wouldn't have so much time on their hands to spend at the mosque talking about how terrible we are while we make and buy their lunch.

Quote :And crime pays:

What is more, the review found, a Muslim man can claim state support of more than £10,000 a year to keep his wives, if the wedding took place in one of those countries where polygamy is commonplace, such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia and across huge tracts of Africa.
That's right. The U.K. does recognize polygamous unions if the wedding was performed in a country where polygamy is legal.

For example, a man can receive &£92.80 a week in income support for wife number one, and a further £33.65p for each of his subsequent spouses.
Therefore, if he has four wives - the maximum permitted under Islamic teachings - he can claim nearly £800 a month from the British taxpayer.
Controversially, a polygamist is also entitled to more generous housing benefits and bigger council houses to reflect the large size of his family. He is also able to claim £1,000 a year in child benefit for each of his growing brood.

Talk about putting them above you in your own society. What is illegal for you and would land you in jail is not only legal for Muslims, you pay them to do it. I wonder if a child born in a Little Somalia council house with 3 mothers and many siblings on welfare will grow up to be a nice British boy. I cannot be the only one who feels it is economic suicide to pay people more money to have additional children on top of the ones they cannot support already. And while they f*** all day at home, you're at work paying for it.
Can anyone please explain to me why the UK had one of its own soldiers slaughtered and then setup a radical Muslim as a patsy?
lol you may need to throw some better bait than that, I haven't seen him around.
You seem to be having such an interesting conversation on racism that I couldn't see any point in commenting on the actual thread.

It does seem strange calling this a 'terror' killing though ?

Sounds like a standard Friday nite, anyway carry on, I'll just get another beer.

There may be a reward for the most creative use of the word 'xenophobia' in a sentence.
-
(flymike91) DELETED by flymike91
Quote from Racer X NZ :It does seem strange calling this a 'terror' killing though ?

The press bias here in the UK is such that there's almost no point paying any attention to the news any more, it's all been spun so heavily.

Apparently the only rapists we've got are Asian, the only killers are Muslim, and the only people fraudulently receiving state benefits are eastern Europeans. We've also got to stop paying state pensions to old people and providing assistance for the disabled because our members of parliament have decided they need a 30% pay rise this year.

It's important that we see the current ongoing recession as being the fault of the poor because the bankers are certainly not about to take any responsibility for destroying the economy, and they aren't even going to entertain the idea that they should pay for it.
fully in agreement with racer x here, 9/11, 7/7, the boston bombings, years of IRA bombings, etc etc, thats what id call terrorism and/or a terrorist attack, killing someone, deliberately, however tragic it is is murder in my eyes, be it racially politically or religiously motivated, its murder, calling it a terror attack is a huge overstatement which has caused a needless amount of unnessecary hype.
Again, an inside job.
No one though of a reason why Muslim immigration has made their country a better, richer, and safer place? Or what return on investment we can expect from giving them everything we earned that the culture and society they created could never produce? (safety, health, money, leisure, technology,...)

We earn these things by living according to the law and basic morality/expectations of our society, and punishing those who do not. They have managed to change the laws to provide an advantage to themselves over you. They also changed the moral expectations since no one here sees a problem with tolerating violence and ingrat ... id to bring to your home. They hide behind the word 'racist' to avoid answering tough questions about the failure of their religious politics.

@Shotglass: since you mentioned a famous book I thought you might want to read this write up about rampant antisemitism among the German Leftist parties, now accused of fishing for votes from their new Muslim constituents who they lobbied to import and provide welfare to. Small wonder to see the worst historical enemies of Jews living together in perfect harmony. Can't stand the Israelis, who live in a mostly Western culture and don't behead each other or burn their daughters for looking at men, but can tolerate Islam perfectly though they do those things so often they need to take refuge in Europe because they cannot change Islam.
Quote from flymike91 :No one though of a reason why Muslim immigration has made their country a better, richer, and safer place? Or what return on investment we can expect from giving them everything we earned that the culture and society they created could never produce? (safety, health, money, leisure, technology,...)

How about being a member of the ****ing human race?
Quote from flymike91 :No one though of a reason why Muslim immigration has made their country a better, richer, and safer place?

Bringing in representatives of other religions weakens the power of the dominant religion. No religion would be the ideal but apparently that's too Stalinist or something so we're not allowed to completely outlaw belief in fairies.

Although that would improve the life of everybody in the UK I'm pretty sure, and there wouldn't be so much wasted energy on stupid shit like trying to stop gays having the right to get married, so maybe all that time saved could be spent on figuring out why some Muslims feel aggrieved at the west. I mean, if I can figure it out I'm sure it wouldn't take the politicians much longer, they're not THAT much more stupid than I am.
Christianity has been so bad for Europe that it needs to be diluted with Islam which is so bad itself that it requires people to escape its horrific conditions by the millions. Interesting point of view.

I believe that Secularism is the dominant religion and that is what they are diluting. I have faith that if we continue on the path of innovation, freedom, and personal responsibility we will find our destiny and purpose faster than any religion can promise. Who can say what we will find out about ourselves when we struggle to prosper and find happiness outside of the atmosphere of this planet? Only secularism and maybe some benign spirituality can take us there.

Why do you care if Muslims hate us? Why do you think they will hate you less if they live next to you? We have hot sexy women and strong drinks, we go to space to play with dune buggies on the moon. If they hate that then screw them they can keep killing and burning and raping each other in the deserts.
Quote from flymike91 :If they hate that then screw them they can keep killing and burning and raping each other in the deserts.

Statements like this make me think that flymike is just super-trolling all of us because nobody can be that ignorant, racist and down right stupid without being a troll.

I speak as an expert troll.
Actually Mike, a better question would be, ' Why does the US hate Muslims ?'.
You are, after all, murdering them in the majority of the 70 odd wars your currently engaged in.
And what Muslim country is at war with the US ?

I also thought that the US was created by immigrants. You killed off most of the locals and stuck the rest in reservations.
So what is the issue with immigrants ? ( Unless your a Native American, when your points are quite valid )

The only problem with the troll theory is that I've met other Americans who agree with him.
I don't hate all muslims.. Just the ones trying to kill people. I hate illegal immigrants but thats another topic
I hate people whose last names end in "y".

I have no good reason for it. Just do.

Now that I've dropped down to the logic of Mr Dinglebury above me... do you realize how retarded it sounds to say "I hate illegal immigrants"? They're people too. They're not doing anything to harm anyone, just have a better standard of living.

The idea of "Illegal immigrants" is just really ridiculous. American's seem to be the most offended of any country about "dem non 'muricans in our 'murica" without any good reason for it.

Why not welcome and embrase new cultures into your land, rather than brand them as illegal and ship them away.
No one has the money to support people that come here with nothing.
Post #1,000
Because we tried and we get attacked anyway.
No. America is one of the few countries that actually dissuades a person from having their own cultural identity. A chunk of the developed world has a pretty solid policy of maintaining everyones individual cultural uniqueness and supports peoples varying cultures. Not everyone gets jammed into acting 'murican.

For some reason, America is so insecure about its own values (Christianity and NASCAR), that people who don't share those values (Muslims, buddhists, athiests, Formula 1 enthusiasts) are shunned and people make an attempt to convert them by claiming their belief system is either wrong, or corrupt, or they're gonna go to hell.

It boggles my mind. Why try to actively dilute your culture to be this weak solution of a culture, when you could embrase the differences and have a rich, flavourful culture.

Although 'muricans have proven to prefer bland culture, look at their thirst for McDonalds. Mention a McRib and they might just cream themselves.

London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG