The online racing simulator
London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
But why are these being drummed up in the media as 'terror' attacks ?

Suddenly these crazy Muslims are a threat that you must fight.
Or perhaps it's a great marketing strategy, you all need to be scared and support the 'new' war on Muslims.

On one level, I'm amazed that you haven't seen some real attacks over your actions overseas. If you keep murdering people for their money, then sooner or later someone's going to loose it and claim utu. But, up till now the attacks have been one way, you drone striking civilians, invading countries and supporting some very dodgy regimes. And don't forget the drug dealing, all good money making activities.

But they do tend to create a lot of bad feeling amongst the people your doing this to.
I must say the London attacker was right in some things, but killing soldiers in the streets is not the solution.
Quote from The Very End :As sais it's no doubt that it is a problem, but blaming a whole group of people because of a few extremists is wrong. It's like saying that because of Hittler, every german citizens from WW2 and to current times are nazis. It's like saying because of one lunitict's act and he by some reasons belifs in God/Jesus, everyone beliving in the same is lunitics.

Yes, there are problems, huge problems, but blame the inviduals, not a group.
One of the things we need to work with is to change their veiws on humans and equality when they immigradeS. In Norway we struggle a lot with rapings atm, and over 90% are performed by not-western people. Statestics are taken from the police records from Oslo.

If you look at the content of the Quran and other texts making the backbone of the Islam you'll see that the content is for a very large part a big encouragement to hatred, murder and pogrom. It is a misurderstanding from westerner to think that these so called extremist are idiotics who don't understand their own religion often with a comparision to christians or jews extremists. These people actually apply their texts to the letter.
IMO and in my experience (where I live they represents roughly 80% of the population) what people call moderate muslims are in fact muslims who don't practice their religion apart from not eating swine and the Ramadan.

One other interesting thing is to look at how non-muslims are treated in muslim control countries (I'm not talking about tourists). In the best case they are second class citizens like the Copt. Look at testimonies from non-muslim living in Pakistan. They are living in hell.

IMO the real issue is with the content of the religion itself and don't be fooled by the ones telling you their religion is a religion of peace and that they respect the other belief. History has shown that it hold true only until they are in control.

I'm not sayong that we should go into a rampage against every person remotly looking like a muslim but we should seriously criticize the content of their "Sacred texts" and put them in front of their responsibilities and maybe re-think the door-open policy with regards to immigrant coming from Muslim countries.
Quote from The Very End :As sais it's no doubt that it is a problem, but blaming a whole group of people because of a few extremists is wrong. It's like saying that because of Hittler, every german citizens from WW2 and to current times are nazis. It's like saying because of one lunitict's act and he by some reasons belifs in God/Jesus, everyone beliving in the same is lunitics.

Yes, there are problems, huge problems, but blame the inviduals, not a group.
One of the things we need to work with is to change their veiws on humans and equality when they immigradeS. In Norway we struggle a lot with rapings atm, and over 90% are performed by not-western people. Statestics are taken from the police records from Oslo.

Good points.... BUT
We had to fight the whole of Germany, not just Hitler. We had to fight the Germans because of their inaction AND their complicity with Hitler.
And I'm afraid it's the same with Islam. The brainless herd is at the beck and call of those "individuals".
Your 90% of rapes going on in Norway being committed Non-western people...
NON-WESTERN? are you trying to be politically correct or something?
Anyways you take that statistic and show it to those "non-western" people,
And I bet they respond by saying that 100% of those rapes were the victim's fault.
Until the Islamic world realizes they're being manipulated and controlled by their beliefs from these so-called individuals, then they'll be nothing more than those German Soldiers under Hitler.

Oh and to any Germans reading this, please don't take this the wrong way.
My Father-in-law... Late Father-in-law fought in WWII in the Pacific theater. After he was wounded, he was made a guard in a POW camp for German Soldiers. They had to separate the regular Germans from the SS soldiers because after the wool hitler put over their eyes was lifted and the Gestapo threat was eliminated from them, the SS guys started having a real hard time
in those camps.
Quote from Shotglass :because clearly attorcious crimes never happen in the us without muslims involved
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

I didn't read the link. No reason to. I remember it well.
I bet that the writer left out an important detail in the aftermath.
Most PC liberals overlook this fact or flat out ignore it...
After the three scumbags were caught, the county it occurred in with an overwhelmingly White population had a special election. They voted to temporarily increase their property taxes so the prosecutor could afford to make the case a capital offense and go for the death penalty.
And yeah, here in the US of A we love our murders. The Boston bombing could have easily been committed by a person that was upset about not finding a parking space, but it wasn't, was it? And instead of the islamic world condemning the attacks, what did they do? Why they claimed it was a CIA set-up or something. That's the real problem. They're like that family that has a child molester and tries to hide it with denial.
Quote :I'm not sayong that we should go into a rampage against every person remotly looking like a muslim but we should seriously criticize the content of their "Sacred texts" and put them in front of their responsibilities and maybe re-think the door-open policy with regards to immigrant coming from Muslim countries.

The strange thing is, they don't even consider that a possibility for fear of being called a racist. That word is so powerful in Europe its not even worth trying to cut down on immigration as an experiment to see if it changes anything.

Islam is not a religion, it the entire sociopolitical structure by which Muslims act out their everyday lives. Everything that happens in the Islamic world and in the lives of Muslim immigrants has a basis in the laws of society laid out in the Qur'an. The religion and the politics cannot be separated, and this compounds the complexity of our fight for cultural dominance in our own countries.

The analagous sociopolitical structure under which we live in the US and UK is secular democracy, which instead of being defined by the religion, it purposefully sets it aside and limits its influence. We have top-rated televisions shows based on homosexuality and Christian groups are powerless in their objections, but do you think a closeted gay Pakistani is going to come out after seeing the neighbor girl get mutilated for no reason? Thats why religious nutjob groups in our countries are at worst offensive and illogical, rather than systematic murderers. There's a long distance between picketing against homosexuals and burning as many as they can to death with sulfuric acid.

Quote :And instead of the islamic world condemning the attacks, what did they do? Why they claimed it was a CIA set-up or something.

Islamism and Jihad could not exist without conspiracy theories. They are the only way to convince idiots living in the first world that their society is as bad as the one that has to set aside a whole section of their law to address women having their faces burned off for looking at men or "being to proud of her beauty".
Quote from flymike91 :The strange thing is, they don't even consider that a possibility for fear of being called a racist. That word is so powerful in Europe its not even worth trying to cut down on immigration as an experiment to see if it changes anything.

Islam is not a religion, it the entire sociopolitical structure by which Muslims act out their everyday lives. Everything that happens in the Islamic world and in the lives of Muslim immigrants has a basis in the laws of society laid out in the Qur'an. The religion and the politics cannot be separated, and this compounds the complexity of our fight for cultural dominance in our own countries.

The analagous sociopolitical structure under which we live in the US and UK is secular democracy, which instead of being defined by the religion, it purposefully sets it aside and limits its influence. We have top-rated televisions shows based on homosexuality and Christian groups are powerless in their objections, but do you think a closeted gay Pakistani is going to come out after seeing the neighbor girl get mutilated for no reason? Thats why religious nutjob groups in our countries are at worst offensive and illogical, rather than systematic murderers. There's a long distance between picketing against homosexuals and burning as many as they can to death with sulfuric acid.

Islamism and Jihad could not exist without conspiracy theories. They are the only way to convince idiots living in the first world that their society is as bad as the one that has to set aside a whole section of their law to address women having their faces burned off for looking at men or "being to proud of her beauty".

You're from Austin - Right? DO you have a fedora and a bowling shirt?
Yeah. Keep Austin Weird - and the hell away from Houston!
SES Por Vida Vato!
oh ho ho breaking news: The attacker in london is Michael Adebolajo. Apparently he was arrested in Kenya in 2010 after trying to cross the border and join up with Al-Shabab. He was deported to Britain, and officials were briefed as to why he was sent back. Then they put him back on your streets.

Quote :
"Kenya's government arrested Michael Olemindis Ndemolajo. We handed him to British security agents in Kenya and he seems to have found his way to London and mutated to Michael Adebolajo," spokesman Muthui Kariuki said. "The Kenyan government cannot be held responsible for what happened to him after we handed him to British authorities."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2 ... d-in-kenya/#ixzz2UQG0KHEg

Quote from flymike91 :oh ho ho breaking news: The attacker in london is Michael Adebolajo. Apparently he was arrested in Kenya in 2010 after trying to cross the border and join up with Al-Shabab. He was deported to Britain, and officials were briefed as to why he was sent back. Then they put him back on your streets.

Faux news? Really? Who can believe them?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22673164
Quote from majod :
Couple's second child dies after they opt for prayer over treatment

http://rt.com/usa/second-child-dies-parents-pray-301/

According to this, no one in the world deserves to live under Christianity. Basing your opinions on one single case leads to stupidity and blindness. You're only proving that you can't even distinguish between extremism and ordinary people. I too can pick few extreme cases from every corner of the worlds, from every religion there is and say "Hey, there is a case these people did this. They are so stupid and let's hate them all".

Either you're just bored and trolling or you're really as close minded as you present to be.

edit: http://rt.com/usa/super-bowl-result-god-337/

I mean. what the ****?

Of course a communist news source would look down at religion.
That's what you take out of it? Not the fact that people are actually stupid enough to use praying to a non-existent entity versus proven science.

No matter what news source that's from, it's totally correct. Feel free to pray if you feel it helps you emotionally... But a non-existent being cannot actually fix anything.
I dont pray and I am not trying to invoke Christianity at all! I only care about space and the capability of our advanced secular society to go there because I feel it is important. Stop trying to make this about Christians, I don't understand why you keep going there other than a convenient diversion.
Quote from flymike91 :I dont pray and I am not trying to invoke Christianity at all! I only care about space and the capability of our advanced secular society to go there because I feel it is important. Stop trying to make this about Christians, I don't understand why you keep going there other than a convenient diversion.

I was speaking to Mr.Dinglebury for somehow deciding that because a communist source says something, that it must be false.

Again, I thought I was on your ignore list.. Or can you just not handle ignoring all the correct things I say.
I don't get it. Is 'Muslims do horrible things but secular democracy has done far worse hundreds of years ago' a stock argument whenever Islamic societal problems are brought up?
“The process [of mass-media deception] has to be conscious, or it would not be carried out with sufficient precision, but it also has to be unconscious, or it would bring with it a feeling of falsity and hence of guilt.... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies all this is indispensably necessary.” George Orwell in the book 1984

But why the anti muslim tone to your posts ? If you knew anything about history you would know that the muslims have had a long time tolorence towards other religions. Islam was rather on the recieving end of, oh, the crusades for a start. In jerusalem under Islamic control all religions were welome to worship.

So, now knowing that why do you so dislike muslims ? Could it be you've been told to because, perhaps your media may beat up these events and call them 'terror' attacks ?

I'm interested in knowing the reason you hold these views.
I have written quite a bit in this thread and I think I have expressed myself carefully and completely.
I still find it laughable that you can call America a secular society. The money has "In god we trust" on it, continually laws get made because of the bible (same-sex marriage for instance).

You're making yourself look dumb if you consider America to be secular.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Of course a communist news source would look down at religion.

What does it mean?
Quote from flymike91 :I dont pray and I am not trying to invoke Christianity at all! I only care about space and the capability of our advanced secular society to go there because I feel it is important. Stop trying to make this about Christians, I don't understand why you keep going there other than a convenient diversion.

I like how you understood exactly what I said and stopped acting stupidly. Thanks! Your dialogue skills are so high, it's such a fun and very interesting to talk to you. You always listen to what other people tell you, you can admit your own faults and you can share interesting informations. The best is when someone tells you something opposite of your believes, you don't ignore them but instead you really listen to them and try to explain why is other person right/wrong. It was good watch you posting, keep it up dude. I can abandon this thread peacefully.
You know, I've been talking about this to other Texans. We're wondering when the UK is going to ban meat cleavers and kitchen knives. I know that the parliment there has more of a stupid knee jerk reaction to things than the State of Massachusetts.
Because with the current gun grabbing logic going around, we know they don't blame Islamic Fundamental cases as much as they blame the weapon.
Yeah, if the UK would've banned meat cleavers, this never would have happened.
Quote from flymike91 :I don't get it. Is 'Muslims do horrible things but secular democracy has done far worse hundreds of years ago' a stock argument whenever Islamic societal problems are brought up?

The USA is practically a theocracy. It's also the most violent and warmongering nation on earth and has been since the second world war.

I'm more worried about the USA than radical Islam. We've had a few people killed by Islamic extremists in recent years but there's been hundreds of thousands of innocents slaughtered by the USA while they've been chasing profits. Is capitalism still winning this cultural argument you're having with yourself?

I appreciate that you live in the USA so you don't necessarily have to worry about being bombed by your own country - unless you're unlucky enough be to visiting family in Pakistan when they decide to bomb a school or a funeral or some equally dangerous gathering of non-whites - so maybe you should be more worried about rednecks with firearms who seem to go out and kill their fellow Americans a lot more often than Islamic extremists do.
Quote from majod :I like how you understood exactly what I said and stopped acting stupidly. Thanks! Your dialogue skills are so high, it's such a fun and very interesting to talk to you. You always listen to what other people tell you, you can admit your own faults and you can share interesting informations. The best is when someone tells you something opposite of your believes, you don't ignore them but instead you really listen to them and try to explain why is other person right/wrong. It was good watch you posting, keep it up dude. I can abandon this thread peacefully.

I appreciate that.. I'm not here just to vent without thinking, I have an interest in the direction our countries are going domestically. I hope we reject Islamic politics and embrace personal freedom as we progress. There will be more wars and cultural conflicts in store for us, but hopefully after each of them we come out stronger and wiser than before.

I wish there was a way to convey more of myself through writing. Some may not believe that I'm not a flaming racist, I don't see Muslims in the restaurant and think 'omg terrorists' I don't think twice about them. I just don't like the politics of Islam and how it affects our society, in our communities and streets. I think thats a reasonable assessment anybody could make. We need to get over the word racist because some Muslims and all Jihadis use it as a catch-all guilt trip for any criticism they face for their politics, regardless of their race or religion. It is a meaningless insult for them to use so it should be equally meaningless for us to hear. I am also taking a break from this thread unless some new revelation comes out.

London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG