The online racing simulator
London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
London "Attack"
#2 - amp88
Quote from Bmxtwins :British people, why u no take him alive?

Both the suspects were shot and injured by the police, but they're still alive and in custody. If this happened in the US there would likely have been 20 officers firing 10 shots each at the suspects, killing them both and injuring random spectators. The armed police acted with great restraint and handled the situation as well as could be expected.
Sorry, MSNBC news failed to explain that bit. Probably its because they are liberal and need to protect the Obama administration's failures in this subject matter
By calling them terrorists you're giving these cowards more credit than they deserve, they didn't do this for a greater cause, they are ignorant, violent, Christian raised British thugs. They ran over a soldier, then outnumbered him, using knifes and guns to brutally murder him, then bragged about it in the street as if they were big men about to start a war, it's pathetic.
Totally agree Quicksilver.

As said, shot and injured and very glad they were not killed as they have to face up to their actions. One thing, everyone seems to be acting as if they are from the middle east? Sure they are Muslim, but they are from Nigeria. Nigeria people! Plus their little speech to the camera afterwards totally doesn't make sense, if what they say is true, that brits are butchering random civilians in Nigera then why kill a fund raiser off duty ad feel as if you have justified it?

If anything they've made things worse, you know how this goes, one person does one thing and another tries to get them back and before you know it: chaos.

I do think the news broadcasters could have had a little more sensitivity than resting their cameras to show the butchered corpse laying on the road for many minutes (its rumoured his family found out whilst watching the news which is horrific if true).
The knives they used were made in China. Time to invade.
#7 - Bean0
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry, MSNBC news failed to explain that bit. Probably its because they are liberal and need to protect the Obama administration's failures in this subject matter

It states they were shot and taken into custody, therefore still alive.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry, I failed to read that bit. Probably its because I am seeking attention by making clueless remarks.

Fixed.
EU's multicultural dream obviously won't come true.

edit:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :they are ignorant, violent, Christian raised British thugs

Wait, what? Can you give source on this? I haven't read British newspaper, just saw the youtube video and read local news which said attackers were Muslims.
Quote from majod :EU's multicultural dream obviously won't come true.

edit:

Wait, what? Can you give source on this? I haven't read British newspaper, just saw the youtube video and read local news which said attackers were Muslims.

-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from Bean0 :tweets

I see, thanks. I hope it's legit. I was actually surprised by the guy - he was black and spoke with british accent - I wouldn't say he was born Muslim (but I tried not to be that guy judging by the looks)
The attackers looked American.
This kind of thing, people standing around in congested areas like grazing cows while the wolf rips them apart, doesn't happen much in the Southwestern US if you can imagine. Notice the Muslim terrorist is never without his gun especially in a place where disarmed citizens will never threaten his whim to murder or his religion's long-term political goals. They will defeat you because only they come from places where murder is as casual as walking down the street in London. And you pay dearly for the honor of placing them above you in a society that exists in spite of their best efforts to make it more like their own countries: Nigeria, Pakistan, Iran, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan, Jordan, Syria... all places that have not a single aspect of culture or society we need to emulate to better ours.

You paid for this to happen, ensuring welfare goes to African soldiers who take refuge in your country from the social problems and warfare that they caused. We have already eradicated this kind of widespread behavior from our culture why are we importing it from other cultures? If you think the '99%' moderate Muslims (more like 80% realistically) will side with caucasians to oppose Jihad you are wrong. Britons look pitifully weak standing around not risking a broken nail to help while a man gets beheaded, why would anyone be on your team? No one cares enough to identify and confront Islamofascism and promote the Western culture that created the highest standard of living, opportunity, and technology in the world. We have come to believe the BS rhetoric about colonialism caused the problems inherent in their religion, and the guilt is literally killing us.

Quote from Bean0 :It states they were shot and taken into custody, therefore still alive.

It wouldn't be a good conspiracy unless I contorted all the facts and act like racer X.
Quote from SCA-F1 :In which world are they Christian? Get your one-way liberal ideological nonsense out of your head. Apparently shouting 'allahu ackbar' in the street and beheading people for a twisted pretext is Christianity's fault now. Time to tax the church then, them damn kiddy-fiddling priests.

Hurray for the wonders of mass immigration and liberté, égalité, fraternité.. it would empower us they said. The left-wing elite in this country has a lot to answer for.

Not sure if serious or stupid? Raised a devout Christian. Converted to Islam in 2001.
#18 - JJ72
People are giving religion too much credit.

Religion is a result of thick, delusional and self righteous people, not the other way around.
#19 - JJ72
Quote from flymike91 :This kind of thing, people standing around in congested areas like grazing cows while the wolf rips them apart, doesn't happen much in the Southwestern US if you can imagine. Notice the Muslim terrorist is never without his gun especially in a place where disarmed citizens will never threaten his whim to murder or his religion's long-term political goals. They will defeat you because only they come from places where murder is as casual as walking down the street in London. And you pay dearly for the honor of placing them above you in a society that exists in spite of their best efforts to make it more like their own countries: Nigeria, Pakistan, Iran, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan, Jordan, Syria... all places that have not a single aspect of culture or society we need to emulate to better ours.

You paid for this to happen, ensuring welfare goes to African soldiers who take refuge in your country from the social problems and warfare that they caused. We have already eradicated this kind of widespread behavior from our culture why are we importing it from other cultures? If you think the '99%' moderate Muslims (more like 80% realistically) will side with caucasians to oppose Jihad you are wrong. Britons look pitifully weak standing around not risking a broken nail to help while a man gets beheaded, why would anyone be on your team? No one cares enough to identify and confront Islamofascism and promote the Western culture that created the highest standard of living, opportunity, and technology in the world. We have come to believe the BS rhetoric about colonialism caused the problems inherent in their religion, and the guilt is literally killing us.

So you are making people who have no influence and knowledge of this particular incident responsible, because of sweeping generalization base on religious view and ethinic backgrounds, rather then actually pinpointing individuals who should be solely responsible for their actions.

Pretty much the same logic used by the "terrorist" here: Allie forces killing Muslims elsewhere? Lets kill this British soldier who I can't prove has anything to do with those offense nor do I know support the actions of those offenders, just because he belongs to the same institution.
Quote from JJ72 :So you are making people who have no influence and knowledge of this particular incident responsible, because of sweeping generalization base on religious view and ethinic backgrounds, rather then actually pinpointing individuals who should be solely responsible for their actions.

Pretty much the same logic used by the "terrorist" here: Allie forces killing Muslims elsewhere? Lets kill this British soldier who I can't prove has anything to do with those offense nor do I know support the actions of those offenders, just because he belongs to the same institution.

Don't forget, the knife was made in China.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry, MSNBC news failed to explain that bit. Probably its because they are liberal and need to protect the Obama administration's failures in this subject matter

lolwat
Quote from JJ72 :So you are making people who have no influence and knowledge of this particular incident responsible, because of sweeping generalization base on religious view and ethinic backgrounds, rather then actually pinpointing individuals who should be solely responsible for their actions.

That's our flymike91!
Whatever apologies or excuses you provide for Muslim terrorists, remember that they do not give you the same benefit of the doubt. Our countries are stable, extraordinarily rich in culture, and on the cutting edge of technology. We don't deserve the affliction of political Islam (Islamism), and we have toiled for hundreds of years to avoid the sociopolitical conditions and abuses that the countries where Muslims come from suffer. We deserve the opportunity to earn the best of everything our culture and technology can create, but now we now pay enormous sums of money to bring the suffering and ultraviolence of the Islamic world to our streets and welcome it with open arms. Who else is to blame for this disaster except ourselves?

We cannot change them, they of course cannot be allowed change us. If we don't like our culture enough to protect it we will lose the future to powerful, violent, and highly attractive hegemonies of which Islamism is the most prolific example that exists today.

@JJ: When is the last time a jobless African immigrant was given full citizenship in Hong Kong and allowed to live on government benefits there? You already live in the ideal situation and you are arguing against it for the purposes of...?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lolwat

The part that really always makes me lol is the use of the term "liberal" as a pejorative.
Quote from flymike91 :@JJ: When is the last time a jobless African immigrant was given full citizenship in Hong Kong and allowed to live on government benefits there? You already live in the ideal situation and you are arguing against it for the purposes of...?

Why does the race matter in this context? Would it matter if it was a White or Mexican or Asian or European or Russian or Australian immigrant?

Why mention race when it's not needed. It just makes you look (even more) ignorant.

London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG