The online racing simulator
London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
Must be tiring being wrong.
I'm looking at the name of this topic again... why is it called "terrorist" attack? Their aim was a British soldier, they hurt no one else
Quote from sermilan :I'm looking at the name of this topic again... why is it called "terrorist" attack? Their aim was a British soldier, they hurt no one else

"ideologically motivated" killing.
Quote from -NightFly- :"ideologically motivated" killing.

terrorist attack
noun a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims
So America is terrorists. WW2 they performed a surprise attack, on civilians, with aims of political gains.

Quote from Bmxtwins :terrorist attack
noun a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims

In case you missed it, the victim was not a civvy.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So America is terrorists as well. WW2 they performed a surprise attack, on civilians, with aims of political gains.

In my opinion "'muricans" are the worst terrorists.
Broken record.
Quote from Bean0 :In case you missed it, the victim was not a civvy.

that's why that bit isn't underlined
Then it's not a terrorist attack if it's against non-civilians (by your description).

Thus you should remove the word "terrorist" from the title of the thread. You're offending real terrorists by corroborating this with their acts.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG