The online racing simulator
London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
These people first killed one of our great Service men then as the Armed police jumped out the car they started running towards the car. Luckily it was Infact armed police as it could have gotten ugly if they were not.
Where the hell is Racer X?
In prison. Likely he was the criminal that did this.
I of course agree that not all Muslims are extremist, but polling and research suggests that actually 10-20% of Muslims in the UK and EU would be considered to be indoctrinated in Jihad or sympathize strongly with extremist groups. That percentage doesn't change very much, but the number of Muslims increases quickly, meaning that percentage includes more and more radicalized youth. It is a failure of Western culture that it is not far more attractive than violent Jihad and terrorism. The value that we put on the staples of modern life obviously isn't high enough, or we aren't promoting ourselves in a way where freedom and technology have more benefits than oppression and violence in our communities, regardless of foreign policy.

This is a battle of ideology being fought only by one side. Because of political correctness, we don't even have rudimentary methods for fighting against radicalization in mosques and especially online. I'm not talking about what the police are doing, but what citizens are doing to make it obvious to impressionable immigrants that what we are doing in our countries is demonstrably better than the countries they escaped from. We are failing miserably in that respect, and programs of forced multiculturalism and welfare dependancy have only compounded the problems.

Our cultures are absolutely incompatible when placed side-by-side. Look at what our culture has created in terms of freedom and opportunity vs what Islamism offers: suffering for all women and regression for the entire society into what resembles our medievil past hundreds of years ago. We need to be more forceful in sticking up for ourselves against threats to our culture and superior way of life.

And it is superior, but political correctness and cultural relativity in the government and institutions make it impossible for us to enforce western morals on immigrants. Forced marriages should be punished by imprisonment, but it goes ignored or unreported in the UK along with many other offenses that are standard fare for Islamic countries. The punsihment for non-assimilation has to be deportation. We need to be able to choose the best of who we bring here and lose the extremist or otherwise undesirable people (no skills, mental instability, poor health) because we owe nothing to immigrants and are not responsible for their happiness. If they are not happy they need to go home, not force us to accomodate them. We need to force them to accomodate to us. We built this house.
Quote from flymike91 :we have toiled for hundreds of years to avoid the sociopolitical conditions and abuses that the countries where Muslims come from suffer. We deserve the opportunity to earn the best of everything our culture and technology can create, but now we now pay enormous sums of money to bring the suffering and ultraviolence of the Islamic world to our streets and welcome it with open arms. Who else is to blame for this disaster except ourselves?

When was the last time a muslim committed a mass murder in the USA?
When was the last time a white male committed a mass murder in the USA?

You're willing to ignore the dozens of cases where a white man (or men) jump into a school and start going on a kill frenzy, but you can't ignore two idiots in a different country and still manage to state your 'culture' is so vastly superior and less violent?

lol @ you.
The last Muslim to go on a shooting spree in the US is not considered to be a terrorist because of political correctness, even though he shouted islamic epithets while shooting up an army base. You do know that the US has less violence per capita than the UK or Pakistan, right? It is another failure that even you believe our Western culture is inferior though the violence and oppression that occurs systematically as a natural course of Islamic politics is at a level never seen in any first-world country. You believe everything made up about this country while stifling any criticism of Muslim countries. Just how they like it.
Statistics can show what you want.

If both the UK and the US had 100 unhinged people with guns, then the UK would have a much greater number per capita. However, if the UK only had a slightly higher higher number of madmen than the US, then the US probably has 10000 madmen. Which is worse?
I could argue that but I don't see what it has to do with Muslim radicalization in the West, which is what I'm trying to talk about with little success. The difference in culture between immigrants and westerners is a topic that can no longer be conveniently diverted or ignored. If no one else feels like what we have built is worth keeping then I'll stop because we've already lost.

*I've written enough in this thread to digest and respond to for a while. I don't want to respond to side comments.
Quote from flymike91 :I could argue that but I don't see what it has to do with Muslim radicalization in the West, which is what I'm trying to talk about with little success. The difference in culture between immigrants and westerners is a topic that can no longer be conveniently diverted or ignored. If no one else feels like what we have built is worth keeping then I'll stop because we've already lost.

*I've written enough in this thread to digest and respond to for a while. I don't want to respond to side comments.

Your "Great Society" is built upon the foundations laid by religious nutjob immigrants who refused to respect and integrate with the native inhabitants and instead sought to impose their own religion upon them. You are precisely that which you hate.
Historical guilt is really a silly thing. Do you think Muslims feel guilty that they destroyed their own advanced scientific civilization and plunged into darkness and superstition? We fought the wars to finish religious protestant vs. catholic violence in the West hundreds of years ago, and then we really took off as a civilization. The result is all around us and it is greater than anything that came before.

The US, EU, Japan and other first world nations share a common culture defined by our advancements in technology, democracy, and human rights. We fought each other and made ourselves stronger. We are leaders of the Earth because we know how to do better than what has been done in countries that are not at our level of achievement. We are more stable and prosperous because our ideas of how things should be are largely correct, or at least better than anywhere else. The undeveloped world has nothing to teach us that we didn't know for the last 100 years at least.

If you don't advance and grow as a culture it will fall to stronger cultures. We have forgotten that, and so we allow our dead conjoined twin that is Islam to fester and rot to kill the host, literally.

Whether or not you feel guilty for imperialism, you are on the winning side. Is your guilt enough to make you give your computer, your car, your phone, and your house to an immigrant family who can give you nothing in return except their radicalized offspring? Everything you have is because of the work of people who came before you who didn't give into inferior ways of thinking and instead built the First World we enjoy so much and want the rest of the world to achieve for themselves. Shame on you for feeling guilty because we are prosperous and safe. We don't owe anybody, I wasn't alive to incur a debt to Islam and neither were you.
Looking more into the news stories, these men were nothing more than predatory animals. These people exist all over the world, are all colors and nationalities. They can attack you or a child as easily as they beheaded that soldier. We didn't create these people, their own culture and governments encourage the behavior we saw in the video in their own nations where, as he says, these things happen every single day. And then we bring them here to rescue them. We need to be rescued from them, not the other way around. Even a second generation of british culture couldn't remove the rage to kill from these men. Our secular culture is not attractive or desirable to Muslims and they do not want to limit their actions to our moral standard that we agree to live by. Jihadis may hate you and your nationality, but they love the money you shower them with just to show up and pump out kids. We cannot show them the way because we no longer believe in the superiority of our way of life over Islamic fascism. People on this forum seriously believe life is as bad in the US as it is in Nigeria or can be compared to Islamic theocracies in human rights and overall quality of life, treatment of women, random violence... Your willing ignorance leaves you defenseless and child-like, easy to kill and terrorize. We civilized people will always be victims of men like these until we rediscover the qualities that our ancestors had when they created the almost miraculously stable and prosperous nations we live in.

When it comes down to it, what did we do as individuals to deserve to be forced to live with these people by our governments? Surely it can't be a precidented phenomena where peoples who failed to create an acceptable place to live and code of ethics to live by are simply shipped to places that were successful in creating a functional society. We* built the first-world civilizations for ourselves because we are the only people capable of creating something so advanced by the year 2013. It is too valuable to give away to strangers who treat it as a given that we will accept their morals and fully fund their new, better lives at high cost to our own culture and economies.

*'we' includes many people and ethnicities, not just caucasians.
#62 - Jakg
I know I think I should call a publisher, my first book will be a guide for new immigrants from the Middle East called "How to Act Like You Haven't Seen Many People Get Beheaded"
i think "my struggle" would be a neat title
If it wasn't better here they wouldn't come here. We didn't make it the best here for them, we did it for us. If there is any difficulty caused by charitably bringing people here as refugees we owe it to ourselves to stop immediately. Isn't it logical to avoid confrontation and cultural schism if we have to power to do so?
Quote from flymike91 :If it wasn't better here they wouldn't come here. We didn't make it the best here for them, we did it for us. If there is any difficulty caused by charitably bringing people here as refugees we owe it to ourselves to stop immediately. Isn't it logical to avoid confrontation and cultural schism if we have to power to do so?

It doesn't matter if it's 'better' anywhere. Those who want to, will travel to kill.
Various UK and US citizens go elsewhere just to join in their supposed holy war, leaving behind the supposed 'better' environment to do so.

Some people just like to fight, be it under the guise of representing their football club, or their country. The more hardcore of these people will go to extreme measures just to get into the fight.
The problem is those men were born in Britain. Unless their parents schemed for their children to kill people than what happened is simply a symptom of immigration from undeveloped countries. There will always be that percentage of radicals, and that sect will always want to murder you. The more you bring in and the more children they create, the more are in that percentage who are anti-western. That doesn't count youth who are indoctrinated from moderate Muslim families into believing in jihad in certain mosques.

The only option is a complete reversal away from forced multiculturalism. It failed, and it is forced; we are forced to pay for and accomodate them, they are forced to live here because given a choice no one chooses to live in Pakistan over London. No one. Both sides are pressured into this dysfunctional relationship for reasons unknown.

*edit: what happens when you add pressure to a cultural schism? It explodes into conflict! They are better at conflicting than you are! Lots of practice!

Not a single person here can describe how they personally have benefited economically from the immigration programs that are in place. Wasn't that the whole point, to shore up predicted menial labor shortage in the EU? Is it worth witnessing decapitations or gang rapes or acid attacks where in Western Europe those things were virtually nonexistent? Wouldn't you prefer to go back to those days?

I challenge anyone to state what tangible benefit is gained from spending billions of tax dollars to import Muslim immigrants. The downsides are very in-your-face so maybe the benefit is hidden somewhere I can't see.
Quote from flymike91 :The problem is those men were born in Britain. Unless their parents schemed for their children to kill people than what happened is simply a symptom of immigration from undeveloped countries.

Well, I mean, that is kind of a fallacy, suggesting that there are only two possible causes for these two men to hack some poor guy up with sharp objects. Anyway, not sure how two men shouting Islamic slogans while chopping a man up is "simply a symptom of immigration from undeveloped countries," considering there are plenty of countries with many Muslims which are hardly undeveloped countries. And I believe the article states the individuals in question are believed to have Nigerian ties, and personally Nigeria isn't what I would consider an undeveloped country.

Quote from flymike91 :There will always be that percentage of radicals, and that sect will always want to murder you.

What percentage of radicals is "that"? And what sect do you speak of?

Quote from flymike91 :The more you bring in and the more children they create, the more are in that percentage who are anti-western.

Who is anti-western? All immigrants? Radical immigrants? Muslim immigrants? Radical Muslim immigrants? Immigrants from "undeveloped countries"? Immigrants from "undeveloped countries" who are radical?

Quote from flymike91 :That doesn't count youth who are indoctrinated from moderate Muslim families into believing in jihad in certain mosques.

Which ones?

Quote from flymike91 :The only option is a complete reversal away from forced multiculturalism. It failed, and it is forced; we are forced to pay for and accomodate them, they are forced to live here because given a choice no one chooses to live in Pakistan over London. No one.

How are they forced to live "here"? And who is "they" anyway? Pakistanis? Why do you mention Pakistanis?

Quote from flymike91 :Not a single person here can describe how they personally have benefited economically from the immigration programs that are in place.

What's that have to do with acts of terrorism and/or religious fundamentalism?

Quote from flymike91 :Is it worth witnessing decapitations or gang rapes or acid attacks where in Western Europe those things were virtually nonexistent? Wouldn't you prefer to go back to those days?

So, are you not concerned about gang rapes and acid attacks in general, but only when Europeans are the victims? Is it okay that such crimes occur, we just shouldn't have to witness it as Europeans et. al. in the Western World?

Quote from flymike91 :I challenge anyone to state what tangible benefit is gained from spending billions of tax dollars to import Muslim immigrants. The downsides are very in-your-face so maybe the benefit is hidden somewhere I can't see.

Not sure what monetary gains or lack thereof from immigration has to do with acts of terrorism. Personally, I do not think it should be easy to immigrate to the United States. I don't care about the pigment of their skin, I don't care about the country they're from, I don't care about their religion. In my opinion, the only ways people should be allowed to immigrate here are as follows:
  • Escaping unjust persecution or genocide
  • Have a resume showing they are employable/have usable skills
  • Are recently college/university educated
  • Could be considered dependent by our standards, of course, of anyone who meets one or more of the above requirements
My opinion on immigration, however, is not relevant to this thread. Just felt like sharing it just in case I am accused of things that have no relevance to the arguments at hand. I'm sure people will not be surprised to see a one-third-page-long multi-quoted post by me.
Quote from flymike91 :The US, EU, Japan and other first world nations

>Implying that the EU is a country

Quote from flymike91 :EU...first world nations

You do know that there are countries inside the European Union that are not first world nations? To name a few second-world nations: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, etc.

Quote from flymike91 :share a common culture defined by our advancements in technology,

Okay, I'll give you that.

Quote from flymike91 :democracy,

Wait, what?

Quote from flymike91 :and human rights.

Bahahahahaha, I hope you are joking.
Quote from Beolex :Bahahahahaha, I hope you are joking.

As he's proved consistently in any thread that comes up mentioning any foreigners or people that aren't like him.. He is serious.

(For the record.. "like him" is a gun toting, white, right-wing 'murican in case you haven't followed).
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, I mean, that is kind of a fallacy, suggesting that there are only two possible causes for these two men to hack some poor guy up with sharp objects. Anyway, not sure how two men shouting Islamic slogans while chopping a man up is "simply a symptom of immigration from undeveloped countries," considering there are plenty of countries with many Muslims which are hardly undeveloped countries. And I believe the article states the individuals in question are believed to have Nigerian ties, and personally Nigeria isn't what I would consider an undeveloped country.

I do, they would rather live in the UK (if it weren't for all the infidels) so it must not have been great.

Quote :What percentage of radicals is "that"? And what sect do you speak of?

There is a percentage of Muslim immigrants and their adult children who have been exposed to radical Islamic ideology in mosques and online. Most don't do anything but fume, but a small 'sect' of people do organize to attack us. It seems logical that as the Muslim population increases due to their high birthrate this will add to the numbers of those radicalized especially if they then pass that on to their children.

Quote :Which ones?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/faith/article3755800.ece
want a few dozen more stories like this about similar mosques? How many people are under their influence? How many children will they raise in that environment? This is a growing ideology, not a growing pain of assimilation.

Quote :How are they forced to live "here"? And who is "they" anyway? Pakistanis? Why do you mention Pakistanis?

They is all immigrants, here is Western countries that have programs designed to facilitate migration from the Asia and Africa. I mention Pakistanis because they are very adept at this point at relocating to the West and form a large part of the Muslim immigrant population. They are forced to live here because it is irresistible given the choice, even though they should be aware at this point what kind of culture they are moving into and should be prepared to accept it as willingly as we accept them.

Quote :What's that have to do with acts of terrorism and/or religious fundamentalism?

Everything! Like I said before: it can't be a precedented phenomena where peoples who failed to create an acceptable place to live and code of ethics to live by are simply shipped to places that were successful in creating a functional society. We need to see some serious monetary benefit to justify the billions we have spent to bring these people to our countries because they gave up on advancing their own society. The detriment is that we are attacked and loathed by some of the people who we brought here. I'm saying it wasn't worth it that we have to witness violence that is integral to a culture not our own in places that are entirely our own, for good and bad.

Quote :So, are you not concerned about gang rapes and acid attacks in general, but only when Europeans are the victims? Is it okay that such crimes occur, we just shouldn't have to witness it as Europeans et. al. in the Western World?

We cannot prevent them from doing those sorts of things as cultural practices in their own countries, but we didn't create a society where assaults like that happen in daylight in front of crowds of people like in Nigeria where it happens every day evidently. How big of a concern was gang rape or pay-for-marriage or acid attacks in the West before Muslim immigration became what it is today? We shouldn't need to witness gruesome brutality from our ancient past while walking to work! We didn't do anything to deserve it except let them in and give them money!

Quote :Not sure what monetary gains or lack thereof from immigration has to do with acts of terrorism.

If are expected to suffer radical Islam gaining influence in our countries and over minority groups with the consequent terrorist attacks, we should at least be paid well for it or see major benefits to the economy as a result (sarcasm). But in fact we pay money to bring that to our communities, and pay for that mistake in blood.
I'm grateful that my country is that poor (on paper), so we don't need to deal with all this lazy-only-social-benefits-seeking-immigrants bulls*it which leads to all these things what happens in UK, France, Sweden (riots in Stockholm atm, if we want to be precise), etc.
Also, government here are strongly against multiculturalism policy (even if they could afford pay social benefits), same sex marriage and other idiotic western-liberalism things.
Quote from flymike91 :
The US, EU, Japan and other first world nations

U don't think things through before you write something?
I understand the eu is not a country. I dont want to name every country in the eu every time i reference that region.

London "Attack"
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG