The online racing simulator
Awful news and I don't quite understand it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Awful news and I don't quite understand it.

Apparently he commited suicide in a cemetary in North Carolina. Perhaps he was already ill and decided to do it himself.

No reason to speculate though really. I was young when I saw him race, but it makes me feel old seeing people like that go.

Career Statistics: http://racing-reference.info/driver/Dick_Trickle
RIP Dick

He would often smoke in-car during cautions, as evidenced here
The cemetery was that of his granddaughter's I believe.
After watching the truck series race I feel pretty bad for Bubba Wallace. He had a pretty good run going and he threw it way with only a few laps to go. You could see how bad he felt about it.
Also, would anybody happen to know a good stream for tonight's All Star race? I'll be away from TV's which are able to get Speed. :|
Waltrips grid introductions are getting etter
Danica probably was not the actual fan vote... #rigged
. Danica probably was the fan vote.. lol.. she was fast...

The All-Star race always used to be one of the best races of the year. It's just a short race with a lot of cautions any more.
1. Women
2. Pussy-whipped Men
3. Lonely men
4. People looking for her to fail
5. Ricky
6. All media people, including broadcasters.

Plenty of people that would vote for her, sadly.
No not the All-Star Race, no idea what Marty is saying there.

Currently we are in the 2 weeks at Charlotte, being in May. There is a fall Charlotte race as well. Bruton Smith is most likely going to move that to Vegas which has its other race in Feb/March. The reason? Well, seems to becoming a poor turnout in Charlotte compared to a more younger/wealthier place like Vegas. It shouldn't be a big faze out like Atlanta, but it'll just be a simple track replacement. I wish instead of duplicating a race, they would just go to another venue. Would be much more appealing in my eyes at least.
Yawn. It seems like they keep taking races away from mile and a halfs and they keep giving them back to mile and a halfs (Nothing against the type, but there's too many of them as it is!)

Atlanta gave Kentucky a race. (California) gave a date to Kansas.

Iowa, Road America, Mid-Ohio, a Canadian Track, CotA, Rockingham to stay in the same general area (Yeah right), any new race track that's not a mile and a half . I'm with you PMD.
Rockingham is not new...
California is 2 mi btw
Cup must be a v8. Cuz murica, if nw and cwts go v6 thats fine by me
Quote :People just want to hate. I'm just lucky and NASCAR rigs the races. Whatever the fans want to believe. I'm going home with a cool trophy and a big check and we all really know what happened. So whatever.

-Jimmie Johnson (After winning the All-Star race Saturday night)

I actually think that V6 is the way to go in the lower series' . (Reads the article).

Actually, V6 would be just fine by me as long as the power was nearly the same. NASCAR needs to do what it takes to get closer to stock as far as look, feel, and size. Speed is really the only thing that needs to be different as well as saftey. I love that changes that the Gen-6 car has to get there (shorter rear deck lid, lighter weight, ect). I hope that a Gen-7 car would get even further and not reduce car counts like it has with the Gen-6 so far. When did your stock car have a V8 in it last?

Also, 44 on the Coke 600 entry list.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG