The online racing simulator
Saying he squeezed is a bit impudent. There where three cars involved in that crash. He ran wide anyway, and you know what it's like, if the middle car was pushing him off the exit anyway, then he was just going to get sucked into the middle with nothing else to do but be a passenger.

Arguable it was the Jack Daniels car that actually caused it by trying to run between two others on the exit, he nerfed the left front on the rear of Whatsisname and at full power, what else was going to happen. Tander was just following his line.

Without seeing the run into that corner, or even the race though it's difficult to judge from just one clip like that.

Edit. I've watched it again. It was Tander that ran wide and pushed the JD car into Scott Pye. So no, Not really Scotts fault.
Nahh, yellow car drifts gently across, probably not aware there are two alongside with no room to play with. It looks worse than the mistake actually was.
Racin' deal. 3wide action is always gonna get sketchy, but you can't really penalize anyone in this situation I think.
Pye's fault blatantly, they are going into a left handed curve, he's the one moving across to the right.
Quote from DejaVu :Pye's fault blatantly, they are going into a left handed curve, he's the one moving across to the right.

It's not blatant at all. his rear gets tags and he gets 'sucked' into the cars. Only takes a small touch to start a chain of events. not blameless... but far from blatant.

Back when I was a kid that was called a racing incident.
It turns out that Scott Pye flew through the air for about 45 metres (150 feet)...
How that car did not flip . . . . . . If he had dug in he would have been on tape as having the barrel roll record. Not a good off.

Still wasn't blatently his fault. When you watch it closely Tander moved out quite a way, and combined with Pye closing in a bit the JD car had nothing else to do. But again. Hard to really pass a judgement (not that we should) without seeing the run up as well.
Completely Pye's fault. That's at the exit of Kolb (http://www.etracksonline.co.uk ... tralia/barbagallo_map.gif), the natural racing line goes to the left and stays there all the way down the straight till the last corner. Due to how long the corner is after the apex, the car start to move away from the right side of the track a long time before the turn ends. Tander and the Kelly car were as far right was they could go. Pye turned way right *on the straight* for no reason, and there was a huge amount of space to his left. Racing incident or not, it was a dumb move.
Well Dennis destroyed him at the FF Festival huehuehue
Apparently Pye thought he was clear (no cars next to him).....
Quote from Gougoodthing :Apparently Pye thought he was clear (no cars next to him).....

Which is clearly BS, he just wanted to squeeze 'em n came of worse I reckon.
Quote from Intrepid :It's not blatant at all. his rear gets tags and he gets 'sucked' into the cars. Only takes a small touch to start a chain of events. not blameless... but far from blatant.

Back when I was a kid that was called a racing incident.

I'm not speaking as a racing steward, I'm saying it's Pye's fault, the only reason his rear got tagged is because he moved across when he didn't need to.

A I said, blatantly Pye's fault.
Why didn't the shoot deploy/why was his hand off the bars at the finish line?
Looked a bit like he pressed triangle instead of square.
Lucky to get away so lightly.
What happened there? All I can see is he jumped off the bike. What was the reason?
Quote from sinbad :Looked a bit like he pressed triangle instead of square.
Lucky to get away so lightly.

lol Thanks for that mate. I needed that.
Mysterious and horrible crash in Suzuka Ferrari Challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjy81XlAh0

The driver is unconcious but seem to respond to words from relatives, and is no longer in critical condition.
what the fck :jawdrop:

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG