The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :

Holy ****ing shit. I know choppers aren't new, but these videos are so amazing. Hype level: over 9000

There are absolutely nothing shown on those videos, what's there to be amazed at?
It's just such epic CGI work, I love that stuff.
Quote :The SP campaign will take around 5-6 hours

Why do a SP campaign if you're gonna half arse it. 6 hours is pretty pathetic.
Who actually plays a FPS for the SP campaign? I wouldn't care less if they would let it out. For SP 6 hours is great. It's not skyrim or something...
Quote from CheerioDM :

You don't play Battlefield for the single player campaign, that's for sure. It's always been a multiplayer based game.
Are you playing CoD or Battlefield or MoH to get an awesome SP campaign? Sure, it's a nice bonus, but after a few hours you want to get some MP action.
I am playing FPS games for the SP campaign...
I could imagine you play games like FC3. But everywhere I go none cares about it for CoD and BF and such. Their focus is on the MP part.
Quote from Mysho :I am playing FPS games for the SP campaign...

How's the weather there in '98?
Quote from Bose321 :I could imagine you play games like FC3. But everywhere I go none cares about it for CoD and BF and such. Their focus is on the MP part.

I have actually bought BF3, Crysis 2,3, BBC2 and a lot others to play MP as I know they are MP based games. But I also want to get entertaining SP, since I do not have much time to spent my life time on MP.

You're right, FC3 has been exactly my cup of coffee.
why would you buy an fps for its multiplayer? theyre all utter shite today the last good mp fps were q3/ql ut and cs
MOHAA was pretty good too.
Quote from Shotglass :why would you buy an fps for its multiplayer? theyre all utter shite today the last good mp fps were q3/ql ut and cs

They're really worse than old school MP games, but what else you wanna play. Whilst some good things implemented I don't think BF3 or BF4 is -that- bad. But it's definitely affected by EA, moneyballs and such. Same goes to CS:GO. Just blind step to nowhere from Valve.
I think that CS:GO is quite decent, I don't get the same feeling when was playing CS 1.6, but still, it's quite decent.
Bose...you seem to get excited at the thought of spending money....are you really a girl?
As for BF4, I am sat on the fence as to whether to buy or not....none of the trailers have anything at all to encourage normal people to buy it.
They even set the forum to show BF4 before all of the (BF3) DLC became available to every BF3 user..go figure...
Quote from Anthoop :Bose...you seem to get excited at the thought of spending money....are you really a girl?
As for BF4, I am sat on the fence as to whether to buy or not....none of the trailers have anything at all to encourage normal people to buy it.

I just really like Justin Bieber and the colour pink...

And I don't have to pay for most of the games I play, so yeah I get excited...
Quote from Bose321 :Justin bieber? Jet? Jedi?

The jet in particular. My guess would be that that's the last picture to be unlocked on the BF4 website as only the jet one is missing from the site, but not from the poster.
That should be teased today or tomorrow then, since the gameplay will be revealed in 2 days.
Quote from maxpower85 :The extra contents worth the price.. to have 20 more maps, new playing mods, new guns and vehicules.. We have 9 maps in the original game.. the developpers have working a lot to add all those things.. The premium package is cheap for all of that.. It's like having 3 games in 1.. for the price of 2, it's not too expensive i think!
You are not a real fan

Why on earth i would be a real fan just to like the game, i liked bf3 just the way it was. Pretty much killed my appetite of being disconnected just when i was about to get in the mood. Also most of the people i used to play together moved to expansion pack and those who didn't pretty much stopped playing. So go figure why i have bad feeling about 4th, they havent launced the last dlc yet and already putting up teasers about 4? I think EA has turned bf series into a monemakingfactory. I like to play games like it used to be, perhaps i'm just getting too old for this sh*t...go figure.
best content was original + back to karkand mp. after that I was like fuq dis
Quote from -NightFly- :Why on earth i would be a real fan just to like the game, i liked bf3 just the way it was. Pretty much killed my appetite of being disconnected just when i was about to get in the mood. Also most of the people i used to play together moved to expansion pack and those who didn't pretty much stopped playing. So go figure why i have bad feeling about 4th, they havent launced the last dlc yet and already putting up teasers about 4? I think EA has turned bf series into a monemakingfactory. I like to play games like it used to be, perhaps i'm just getting too old for this sh*t...go figure.

I thought BF P4F was up there in my all time favorites. Then they revamped it and ruined it. Maps are still awesome though. Especially Karkand's simplicity.

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG