The online racing simulator
end of teamnic
(46 posts, started )
tis a sad day, I say celebrate what once was, rather than mourn its end.
Was cool racing with you guys, hopefully race you again when your back in civies
Quote from Tyrion :Despite their extreme youth

Extreme youth? maybe its a case of your EXTREME age grandad.

Anyway, I suppose all good things must come to an end, but when Rob, illegal and I formed this team, I never expected to get to where we did. Not in a million years. It's a real shame it had to sort of end but circumstances prevailed and since I'm in my final A-levels year at college I just couldn't find the time for LFS anymore.

But to anyone who has raced for nic in the past 33 months, mega hugs and kisses XxxXXxxxxx<3<3<3 I'm so proud of all of you. *weeps*

Extra special shoutouts to Frank for his amazing website and skins, which - though I may be biased ¬_¬ - quite clearly were the best on any racetrack ever, and to Rippance for the hosting!

When I get some spare time no doubt I will drop in to some servers with my sexy skins with pink rollcages and chucknorrisfacts.com urls all over them for some rapage of the me coming first variety.. be warned.. carry a buttplug.

Ass OUT.
Gonna miss you Noobs.
Best of luck for the future guys.
Gonna miss you guys!!

Keep up the racing.....loved your skins!!
end of an Era , hope alls well that ends well, goodbye teamnic
Sad to see this team go, but I'm happy some of the drivers still remain active.

I'll miss your skins!
Wtf? Who gave you permission to do that? Hah, I knew it! Noone. So why do you think you can simply do that?

Bah, the youth of today...no respect for the..oehm, themselves?

Very sad to hear that, hope you guys stay around anyways.
This is realy sad news
Good luck to all the team members in the future! I'll miss your skins in my rear mirror heh, cheers
@ Hoellson - we'll still be sticking around
@ Skynet - just because the rearview mirror is attatched to the windscreen, doesn't mean you have to get confused between them
i've been busy, herpesperseen
Are you ****ing kidding me?
you guys just have no idea.
Just lost my shit.........

Spilled coffee all over my keyboard.
What is this wizardry?
Today is a red letter day.
What is this.
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam

end of teamnic
(46 posts, started )