The online racing simulator
Maybe he wants to take it easy....

And I feel so stupid right now. We talked and I said "And i was just afraid that after this you wouldn't like me anymore or think different of me..." She said I shouldn't worry about it because she's not like that. After that we just continued the chat as normal. Few hours later i said goodnight and went to bed but couldn't sleep and she saw i was on fb a few times and said this to me: sleeeeeep and we chatted some more....

But i keep feeling annoyed by it and keep thinking she doesn't like me anymore. And i think if i keep saying sorry it will eventually annoy her allot. Haven't heard from her since yesterday so i'm not sure what to do... Just wait untill she gets back at me....?

And she also said if i have other problems i'm bothering with i should talk to her and Andy (the guy who also was with us where she works for).

I do know she has allot of work editing photo's she took and maybe i shouldn't worry to much... But i just feel shit
I think constantly bugging her will just drive her away more like you mentioned.

I know this is easier said than done, but just get on with your own life. Dont put your eggs in one basket. Meet other girls.. Do your thing.

If she likes you, she will come back on her own. If she doesnt, well... bad luck. Still better than degrading yourself IMO.
You're coming across clingy and naggy.

Stop it.
gf'd. happy night for me!
my secret of being a chick works well then..
Quote from Scrabby :Maybe he wants to take it easy....

And I feel so stupid right now. We talked and I said "And i was just afraid that after this you wouldn't like me anymore or think different of me..." She said I shouldn't worry about it because she's not like that. After that we just continued the chat as normal. Few hours later i said goodnight and went to bed but couldn't sleep and she saw i was on fb a few times and said this to me: sleeeeeep and we chatted some more....

But i keep feeling annoyed by it and keep thinking she doesn't like me anymore. And i think if i keep saying sorry it will eventually annoy her allot. Haven't heard from her since yesterday so i'm not sure what to do... Just wait untill she gets back at me....?

And she also said if i have other problems i'm bothering with i should talk to her and Andy (the guy who also was with us where she works for).

I do know she has allot of work editing photo's she took and maybe i shouldn't worry to much... But i just feel shit

Continue like you always have and talk about that other guy, which is obviously concerning you a lot as you keep talking about him. Ask her what the deal is with him and if you don't want her to see him anymore, tell her. She seems like the girl that understands and will do so if she really likes you.
I think it just was the moment itself because i really care about her and it was a bit frustrating to me that she was giving some one else a bit more attention. Maybe a bit of jealousy accured.... I'm now just taking it easy and told her I want to talk to her in person next time we meet and she also wanted to do that. She talks to me on chat etc.. but it just doesn't feel right to me at the moment.

Thing is. I work for him (driftschools, trackdays etc) and he supports me when he also can so i should be a bit more thankful and understading. Same with her, she works for him as photographer, helps him sometimes with paperwork and he also pays stuff for her because she lives on her own and her income isn't that great. She also travels alot with him but nothing ever happened.
I also never really told her how i felt about her as i'm not always sure how she feels about me. But i'm pretty sure i'm more then just a friend to her. The way she acts and talks towards me. A time ago we where chatting (again, yes we do that allot) and i just said to her: "Stupid sunday tomorrow, everyone is busy" and she replied: I'm not!
So that was an invite i kinda missed....

I just need to get my mind straight and a good talk, that's all!
well, when my gf used to text best friend more than she texted me, i talked to her about it, it was difficult but she stopped doing so to the point that she does not talk to him anymore.

you gotta say what you feel dude
Quote from mamoru :Ask her what the deal is with him and if you don't want her to see him anymore, tell her. She seems like the girl that understands and will do so if she really likes you.

Yes, because everyone loves to date someone who's controlling. That was stupid. Never, ever tell the person you're with that they can't be friends with someone. If you're that worried about them, then there are bigger issues. Either you don't trust them, or you honestly think they'd rather be with someone else.

If you don't trust them, then it's your problem, you deal with it. If they'd rather be with someone else, then let them be with someone else. Don't be a douche.

That should have been the first commandment: "Thou shalt not be a douche."
Yeah, I'm not the person to tell her who she can or can't see. That's utterly wrong and will just **** up the situation even more. I'll just have a good talk with her. Everything will be fine
Just tell her, if she doesn't listen, she's not worth it.

endo' story.
Quote from Scrabby :

+1. Don't know the situation, I would try to contact her best friends (girls) and ask if your gf talks about that guy and if she does, what. But then again, I don't know the situation fully so it may not be an option.
Quote from Sobis :+1. Don't know the situation, I would try to contact her best friends (girls) and ask if your gf talks about that guy and if she does, what. But then again, I don't know the situation fully so it may not be an option.

Thats a terrible idea.

They will tell her 100%, and then he will just look even worse in this whole thing.
Well most of the people giving advice are 12yo so what do you expect?

Do what YOU would do, if she don't like it then it wasn't supposed to happen. Sounds like your gettin friendzoned tbh tho Scrabby.
Clearly a lesbian.

Seriously though, just do what you were going to do. If you want to run her off then tell her not to talk to him, because that's exactly what it'll end up doing.

Just get her with you in person and talk it out, simple.
Quote from Shotglass :you seem to be confused about what maturity and knowing what you want means
sounds like she knows exactly what she wants and youre not it and shes mature and decisive enough to take action

this is very wrong.. because i didnt explain the full story, only parts and ofc, it seems it didnt fit together. The thing is that she keeps changing her mind and saying she does want to be with me, then not having a clue, to saying she doesnt. Apart from her being cunfused it confuses me too.
Quote from DevilDare :Thats a terrible idea.

They will tell her 100%, and then he will just look even worse in this whole thing.

That's why I told that I don't know the situation fully and that could be not an option. For example in my case it would be an option, but I'm not going deeper into this.
Quote from xtraction :The thing is that she keeps changing her mind and saying she does want to be with me, then not having a clue, to saying she doesnt.

My (very little) experience tells me such is the way of world of women. Just try to roll with it.
Quote from Dennis93 :Just tell her, if she doesn't listen, she's not worth it.

endo' story.

... She's not worth it if she doesn't want to be controlled? That's idiotic. I'd much prefer an independent woman that I can trust than a slave who will go behind your back.

Quote from Sobis :+1. Don't know the situation, I would try to contact her best friends (girls) and ask if your gf talks about that guy and if she does, what. But then again, I don't know the situation fully so it may not be an option.

As said, terrible idea. Never air dirty laundry with her friends; even if they're mutual friends. Ever.

Quote from Sobis :That's why I told that I don't know the situation fully and that could be not an option. For example in my case it would be an option, but I'm not going deeper into this.

The situation is 100% irrelevant. They're her friends. They're going to tell her. End of story.
What I was trying to bring out in my second post that I don't know the situation fully and it could be not an option. DevilDare already stated that it's wrong and no need to say the same thing again.
Beat dat bitches ass, until she likes you.

Or just do what you was going to do before asking in the forum, if she is the one, she will stay, if not, then she wont, it's that simple.
Quote from MAGGOT :... She's not worth it if she doesn't want to be controlled? That's idiotic. I'd much prefer an independent woman that I can trust than a slave who will go behind your back.

Independent? You may aswell let your woman sleep with other guys then.

Women who value relationship actually don't want to be independent, if they did then they would only use you for sex and then get out of there. Women NEED a man to defend their honour, protect them and hold them etc.

An independent women is one that gets her own way constantly. Personally, I evaluate all women based on how motherly they are.

In a natural sense, women are the ones to go out and hunt and the men are there to protect her from other males and protect them in general.

If ANYONE values themselves as an independent individual in a relationship then it's not going to work is it? Because they will always do whats best for themselves first.

And don't say everyone is different because we are all animals are we not? And you might like to think your actions are based on your choice/preference but it's actually genetically programmed into your system what kind of girls you like and what kind of guys, girls like. If you're a nice guy, she'll drain you of everything, emotionally and financially THAT, is a FACT.

That's why, you evaluate a girl before you get with her, don't waste time getting with someone that's gonna **** your shit up. Last thing you would ever want is to have a contraceptive accident and end up with kids to someone who you knew when you started dating her, that it would never work.

We mate for life for a reason so choose your specimens wisely. Think with your head, not with your dick.
You're taking independently a bit different I assume. I know what MAGGOT is saying and it surely isn't that. When going into a relationship, I would rather have a girl that I see that can hold her own and isn't depending on someone else to always keep her up. Does that mean she can't be dependent at all? Of course not. She will still be held etc without a doubt. But there's some girls out there that aren't an ounce independent in the sense that they can't do anything on their own, whether it be emotionally or using their brains.

Finding someone that is motherly (Me and a buddy use "wifeable") is someone that has some form of independent nature. If you are dependent, then that is when you would be sleeping around etc, not when you are independent.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG