The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
dat mapsize
holy shiat

best i done was 63:28 on conquest domination.

m16a3 is just :lovies3d:
> metro only
> round lasted 2,5 hours

That's...impressive...
HOLY shaft. Not in my silliest mind I'd be playing a round that long. Worst on silly Metro.
I'm going to actually kill someone if they don't up the player count on the next generation systems.

I can only dream of 32 x 32 on my shitty xBox.
Quote from Rappa Z :...the player count on the next generation systems.

There's this thing called a PC.
They don't sell PC's in the states, just xbox.
...have not had the chance to play until the weekend...OMG...the mortar:bowdown:

Since the Army Men game on the PS1 I have not had so much damn fun, there's something really satisfying (like camping in teh brush with RPG) using the mortars - why On Earth! did the dev's give it infinite ammo

...sat there for an hour with a spotter = FUN FUN XD
Quote from Bose321 :> metro only
> round lasted 2,5 hours

That's...impressive...

I would ban that freaks who plays metro 0/24 and always same story, bombs , m320 ...****ing idiots
I had a go on BF3 for the first time in ages yesterday. I gotta say, I do still actually like the game, even if I'm desperatly trying not to give EA anymore of my time and money.

But it did get me thinking . . . Half the reason I went on was to see if it had been updated in any way. I honestly havn't played it for so long that I thought it might have been. And on seeing that it hadn't my suspicions of corporate shenanigins was comfirmed (in my mind anyway). No more work to be done on BF3, every man and his dog are working on BF4 which I reckon the release has been brought forward since they knew just how crap Simcity was going to be.

So whilst Simcity is lame in the water, it's all hands to the pump to get BF4 out and making money before EA go down like the sinking ship it is.

If anyone here has pre-ordered BF4 then you really havn't been keeping up with the news and your kinda dis-honouring the gaming community.

Whilst I won't say never, I really don't want to buy it. Not so soon after the Simcity debarcle. And as it's the same engine as BF3, I can't really see how it's going to be that much improved as all it will be is a vehicle for next gen consoles that will be released this autumn.

Oh well, back to World of Tanks it is then. Still, World of Warplanes is coming out soon. The teenage modeller in me keeps creaming himself over that.
nothing happens when i hit join a server? dafaq? i been off this game for months i dunno whats goin on
a) update web plugin
b) when you hit join button there is bf3 window in tray... just minimized. you need to click on it to get in-game. some bug or sth, dunno
c) if it's something totally different from what i write you need to repair bf3 in origin menu

also does anyone know how to deal with stutter on nvidia gtx 470? it's horrible destroyer of gameplay omg
Quote from Mysho :
b) when you hit join button there is bf3 window in tray... just minimized. you need to click on it to get in-game. some bug or sth, dunno

It maximises when the map is loaded.
If not, check the box that says that it shows the game when it's done.
well i play the game since day one,i know how to get into the game,but nothing happens... everythings updated

EDIT: well its fkin opera is being a pos for lot of sites already,even here.. game works on ie
Why would you even use Opera in the first place?

Is there any way to scale the UI or something It's so damn tiny on 2560x1440 while everything is one big blank space...

I seriously still have to scroll through the scoreboard when I press tab on the mode where you capture flags, while there could be hundreds of people listed on the screen. I guess they never thought of resolutions of 720p?
Having the score board outside the game is insane, at the first place. I still don't like the whole browser thing, because when I quit BF3 it takes 25 minutes of grabbing, suddenly after 25 minutes Chrome would finally shutdown.
BF3 is 5 dollars on origin btw

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG